My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The governor sounded like he was ready to change parties. The muting of the cell phone playing "hail to the chief" as he signed off on Biden's win was stone cold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The governor sounded like he was ready to change parties. The muting of the cell phone playing "hail to the chief" just as he was signing off on Biden's win was stone cold.
    Not a chance. He has his eyes on Kelly’s senate seat in 2 years (that’s why McSally was his special appointment, he knew she’d lose and clear a path for him ), and is gonna distance himself from Trump because he needs the moderate Republicans in suburbia who voted for Biden to come home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The governor sounded like he was ready to change parties. The muting of the cell phone playing "hail to the chief" as he signed off on Biden's win was stone cold.
    no

he just recognizes the distinction between being a republican and being a trumpist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

he just recognizes the distinction between being a republican and being a trumpist
    I was just teasing -- I didn't actually mean he was going to.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Since Ducey got brought up, he isn’t some sort of hero for certifying election results. He’s required to by law, it’s not like he only certified the election if he believes in his sole and absolute discretion that the election was fair. If he didn’t certify the results there would have been an instant mandamus lawsuit demanding he certify.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Ducey got brought up, he isn’t some sort of hero for certifying election results. He’s required to by law, it’s not like he only certified the election if he believes in his sole and absolute discretion that the election was fair. If he didn’t certify the results there would have been an instant mandamus lawsuit demanding he certify.
    Still, would be hilarious if low information Republican voters like cucks successfully vote McSally into the GOP candidacy in the 2022 primary thanks to that ducked phone call.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still, would be hilarious if low information Republican voters like cucks successfully vote McSally into the GOP candidacy in the 2022 primary thanks to that ducked phone call.
    Doubt McSally even runs, the farewell speech she gave on the senate floor sounded like she was done with politics altogether. Probably has a Big Pharma lobbying job lined up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt McSally even runs, the farewell speech she gave on the senate floor sounded like she was done with politics altogether. Probably has a Big Pharma lobbying job lined up.
    Should probably work at the local glory hole. She has a killer grip..or so I hear.

Seriously, what does she even bring to the table? What is she actually good at?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Should probably work at the local glory hole. She has a killer grip..or so I hear.

Seriously, what does she even bring to the table? What is she actually good at?
    The Arizona GOP is maybe even more in bent than the Florida Democratic Party. They have complete nutcase house reps who aren’t election in a statewide race, which is how McSally was the candidate. No other AZ house member was electable so she was the least ty option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Arizona GOP want this man as its nominee for senate after he picked a candidate who lost twice in two years in senate races?

Thread Information