Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall is worse than Westbrook. He also has more years left on his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard Wall is healthy. Hope it works out. Him and Boogie were UK teammates.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dunkona John Wall whoaa

dis what ahh do mans
    Last edited by phxspurfan; 12-02-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win-Win. Westbrook gets to go back to stat padding on the Wizards and Houston gets a fat piece of on a monstrously bloated contract.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets had no choice. Westbrook wanted the Wizards and told Houston he would not play and would sit out the year. Surprised Washington gave up a pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets had no choice. Westbrook wanted the Wizards and told Houston he would not play and would sit out the year. Surprised Washington gave up a pick
    Rockets should have ing suspended him so they didn't have to pay the contract then. Dude is due more than $130 million over the next 3 years. He wasn't going to sit out and forfeit that much money. Not gonna shed a tear for the NBAPA when owners force non-guaranteed NFL style deals in the next lockout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets should have ing suspended him so they didn't have to pay the contract then. Dude is due more than $130 million over the next 3 years. He wasn't going to sit out and forfeit that much money. Not gonna shed a tear for the NBAPA when owners force non-guaranteed NFL style deals in the next lockout.
    All because Houston owner gave republicans 105k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prima donnas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the excuse so he didn't have to say Harden's a ball hog. Especially since he's an even worse one.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I keep seeing if Wall gets hurt again then insurance covers his salary. Not sure how true that is

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Probably the excuse so he didn't have to say Harden's a ball hog. Especially since he's an even worse one.
    Stephen Silas came in and told Russ and Harden he is going to implement more ball movement. Russ got upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep seeing if Wall gets hurt again then insurance covers his salary. Not sure how true that is
    Probably only if it forces him into retirement. And then someone would still try to sign him anyways later on to screw the Rockets over like the Grizzlies did to force Portland into paying Darius Miles' contract when they wooed him out of retirement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Silas came in and told Russ and Harden he is going to implement more ball movement. Russ got upset.
    Pretty dumb move by Silas when that team is built on just give Harden the ball and be ready to shoot threes off his penetration.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also Silas pointed out what in Westbrook’s game was inefficient. Dude got pissed about that too

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pretty dumb move by Silas when that team is built on just give Harden the ball and be ready to shoot threes off his penetration.
    It is, however, against the Lakers Harden got double teamed and there was no other movement. I’m still interested to see how he does as first time head coach after seeing what he did with Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn I cant wait for that to happen in the NBA. Players are so annoying now with their backing out of contracts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi set a bad precedent for a lot of these players. After what Kawhi pulled off with the Spurs they now believe they can do the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn I cant wait for that to happen in the NBA. Players are so annoying now with their backing out of contracts
    I would like to see an owner just let his superstar sweat it out if they want out of the contract. Let that superstar know that he will have to play out his contract and make it miserable for him. I wish the Spurs had done that to Kawhi even though he would have walked and they would have gotten nothing. There is no point in signing these chodes to 4 year deals if they are only going to play 1 year then ask out for the remaining 3.

You can stand up to these players. I think the owners forgot how to do that or it's these new generation of owners don't have the backbone to do it. I remember during the 90's when the Rockets owner told Hakeem to shut up and play when he demanded to get traded to the Lakers. Scottie Pippen asked to be traded a bunch of times from the bulls but Reinsdorf refused to do it and they still ended up winning a bunch of les with a disgruntled Pippen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fundamentally against the idea of non-guaranteed contracts, but where else do the owners have to go when you sign a guy and are stuck with him (or trading him for equivalent crap) if he doesn't live up to the deal but if he's good he won't honor the deal because he wants to be elsewhere? What a joke. The league was doing great from the late 90s to the late 10s when players had guaranteed big money deals but honored their contracts. Now though if one side can effectively opt out of the deal the other should be able to also.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Media and fans fed them the narrative they are Millionaire slaves. This isn't your 90's black athlete.

Thread Information