Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Live in DC and sports radio thinks Wizards pulled a fast one - not sure but probably good for both sides
    Westbrook and Beal will be the worst defensive backcourt in the league. Wall doesn’t need to be great. However, teams did not fear leaving Westbrook open. Wall needs to work on catch and shooting

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets did alright considering how ed their draft situation is for the foreseeable future.

Still getting skull ed once again should they meet dem Lakers in the playoffs
    If Christian Wood can continue developing it’s going to be a good series

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rocket fans everywhere are really happy with the way Tilman is running this franchise let me tell you
    They are idiots. They drag Fer ta and completely forget that Les Alexander was ass. Giving out 40 million dollar contracts to Kelvin Cato and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are idiots. They drag Fer ta and completely forget that Les Alexander was ass. Giving out 40 million dollar contracts to Kelvin Cato and
    Save for 2007, surrounding Yao and Tmac with didn't help either. I still remember that game 7 against the Mavs where Tmac scored 40, Yao 35, and the Rockets team as a whole had like 77 points. Just a punch to the gut

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

yep can’t forget those days, Juwan Howard, David Wesley, Scott Padgett, Bob Sura

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk in Houston is they are not trading harden before opening

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C! O-K-C!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yep can’t forget those days, Juwan Howard, David Wesley, Scott Padgett, Bob Sura
    Very deep bench but not enough substance and injury luck at the top, regardless of whether it was Francis or McGrady paired with the big china glass doll tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I That's how tough the questioning was back then.
    Questions were more physical

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Russ thinks he was a scapegoat? Brotha the Lakers left you wide open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From DC perspective good riddance John Wall who basically quit on team nursed you back to health 18 m and Westbrooke may have faults but is not a quitter

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    From DC perspective good riddance John Wall who basically quit on team nursed you back to health 18 m and Westbrooke may have faults but is not a quitter
    Lol what? Westbrook told the team he would not suit up for any game this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what? Westbrook told the team he would not suit up for any game this season.
    Can some one do the
    ____ what Houston gave up to OKC for _______ (WestChuck) ----that became John Wall (including - 1 draft pick)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he did get his fair share of criticism during the 80s, I may be wrong
    But the media did annoint him the GOAT before the Bulls won jack and
    Crock of lefty. Jordan wasn’t considered as good as bird or magic until he won his second. The media was pushing hard for that narrative after his first, citing him being better than magic with his triumph over aids in 91 but it was around better player st that moment, not in terms of career. It wasn’t until the three peat where the goat talk became widely accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crock of lefty. Jordan wasn’t considered as good as bird or magic until he won his second. The media was pushing hard for that narrative after his first, citing him being better than magic with his triumph over aids in 91 but it was around better player st that moment, not in terms of career. It wasn’t until the three peat where the goat talk became widely accepted.
    This is the truth. I clearly remember sportscasters in the late 80s saying that Jordan was a great individual player, but he didn't make his teammates better like Magic and Bird did... I thought it was a ridiculous opinion at the time.

Thread Information