Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, don't point at my spots with your dirty finger. It's an age old concept, don't judge lest you be judged. You're saying she borrowed the pant suit but why even explain it? You're playing into the narrative that the idea isn't good unless the one holding it practices it.
    Nope. Just pointing out:

1) How little conservatives care to generally fact check things. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.
    2) How anti-science conservatives are, that dovetails with their desperate need to essentially bully people. and violence.
    3) How vaguely misogynistic a lot of the criticism of AOC is. See #2

You're still a slave to the logical fallacy that an idea isn't good unless the one holding it practices it. your confirmation bias.

If you think X is bad, but aren't out there acting against X, then you don't really think X is bad.

If you think murder is bad and aren't out there catching murderers, you must not really think murder is bad.

That is how dumb you sound. Murder is bad. Stealing is bad. CO2 emissions are bad.

DMC arguing against murder being bad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salty DMC not making any sense at this point
    Logically incoherent beliefs will do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point the Left turned into the morality police.
    The right has always been the morality police. Gay= bad, interracial marriage = bad. etc.

You're just sad that the basis of your morality is being questioned. Wah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right prefers to downplay it and argue for less restrictions etc. The left judges us and even threatens to fine/arrest while behind closed doors they are enjoying lavish parties without restrictions.

They are both two faced. I wanted to illustrate that your critique also applies to your own party.
    Because the right is inherently anti-science. It is downplaying it, because of its slavish devotion to a conman. It is a cult of iden y at this point.

It is ing appalling.

Wear a mask.

"the left judges us.. while having lavish parties" is another ed strawman on your part. "a couple of people did X, so all of them are doing X"

A couple of right wingers murder black people by dragging them behind trucks, so all of them are murdering black people by dragging them behind trucks.

Why do you murder people by dragging them behind trucks, Frostking?

Do you see how dumb that sounds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Just pointing out:

1) How little conservatives care to generally fact check things. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.
    2) How anti-science conservatives are, that dovetails with their desperate need to essentially bully people. and violence.
    3) How vaguely misogynistic a lot of the criticism of AOC is. See #2

You're still a slave to the logical fallacy that an idea isn't good unless the one holding it practices it. your confirmation bias.

If you think X is bad, but aren't out there acting against X, then you don't really think X is bad.

If you think murder is bad and aren't out there catching murderers, you must not really think murder is bad.

That is how dumb you sound. Murder is bad. Stealing is bad. CO2 emissions are bad.

DMC arguing against murder being bad now.
    Hey dumbass I was just saying the same thing you're saying. You're too stupid to know when someone's agreeing with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Classic thread backfire on teh OP.

Thread Information