My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican attempts at voter-fraud.

“This isn’t California,” Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs said on Wednesday. “We actually investigate and seek to prosecute individuals who try vote here illegally. Our system is built to prevent this behavior— we will seek to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.”

------------------------------------------------
    A Republican lawyer who lives in Florida is under investigation by election officials in Georgia after allegedly encouraging other members of his party to violate the law and register to vote in the Peach State’s upcoming Senate runoff elections. Election officials also say that Bill Price, a Florida resident, illegally attempted to register to vote in Georgia himself and that they plan to stop his voter registration from taking effect.

“We absolutely have to hold the Senate and we have to start fighting back, and we have to do whatever it takes,” Price says in the video. “And if that means changing your address for the next two months, so be it. I’m doing that. I’m moving to Georgia and I’m gonna fight and I want you all to fight with me.”

Journalist Nicole Carr, who saved a copy of the video just before it was deleted, notes that Price goes on to tell the crowd he plans on moving to his brother’s home in Georgia so he can register to vote for in bent Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.

The attorney also reportedly repeated his brother’s name and address out loud for the party faithful to copy it down in the hope that they will actually follow his advice and illegally register to vote in the upcoming elections that will determine control of the U.S. Senate

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...enate-runoffs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, they found some voter fraud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and Derptacular is nowhere to be seen.

Actual evidence of actual voter fraud in Georgia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oof...backfired

Thread Information