Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says we do? If you are talking about politicians, its because the beer drinking frat boys went into politics. The stoners went into business.
    Republicans' position on weed has nothing to do with their personal experience. As always, it has to do with courting the evangelical white vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also doesn't help that the private prison lobby fills their coffers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans' position on weed has nothing to do with their personal experience. As always, it has to do with courting the evangelical white vote.
    Can't forget the money from drug companies too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says we do? If you are talking about politicians, its because the beer drinking frat boys went into politics. The stoners went into business.
    Everyone knows big business runs politics.

And frat boys are clean sure buddy. In the 60s/70s/80s no one was clean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok this makes more sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the house has passed bills about both
    The lawyer has spoken... The house can pass whatever they'd like yet it doesn't mean squat unless the senate votes on it with a majority win. I would never hire you if I needed council. You're a scrub bro.

You should maybe lookup the definitions of rent free and passive aggressive before you use them again.
    You should probably just stay out of this altogether.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lawyer has spoken... The house can pass whatever they'd like yet it doesn't mean squat unless the senate votes on it with a majority win. I would never hire you if I needed council. You're a scrub bro.
    You got mad that the house passed a weed bill instead of focusing on relief and i brought to your attention that they have already done their part on a relief bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got mad that the house passed a weed bill instead of focusing on relief and i brought to your attention that they have already done their part on a relief bill
    I never got mad. I just think their priorities are skewed. You're a joke of a lawyer and a joke altogether.

God bless you either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, what's in the dems relief bill crap lawyer? Please give us the their bullet points and lets see how skewed their priorities truly are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never got mad. I just think their priorities are skewed. You're a joke of a lawyer and a joke altogether.

Priorities? They passed a relief bill before they passed the weed bill.

Are you ing re ed? It's okay to just admit you're wrong. That's a good step towards becoming a better person, if you're really interested in that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Priorities? They passed a relief bill before they passed the weed bill.

Are you ing re ed? It's okay to just admit you're wrong. That's a good step towards becoming a better person, if you're really interested in that.
    Again, what's in their relief bill and we can talk all day about how skewed their priorities truly are. You won't post anything in that bill because just like the last one that passed their priorities were all over the place when reality should've been focused strictly on "We The People".

Call me whatever you'd like but you're totally disingenuous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They passed the relief bill before the weed one. Guess they had their priorities in order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They passed the relief bill before the weed one. Guess they had their priorities in order.
    Again, bullet points... Is that "relief bill" really for "We the People"? You keep dodging that question time and time again because just like the last "relief bill" you know their priorities aren't aligned with "We the People".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, bullet points... Is that "relief bill" really for "We the People"? You keep dodging that question time and time again because just like the last "relief bill" you know their priorities aren't aligned with "We the People".
    Jesus you're a ing idiot

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What are the bullet points in trumps healthcare plan that he’s worked on for 4 years, Joey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feel like you should know the answer to this question before complaining about the bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, what's in their relief bill and we can talk all day about how skewed their priorities truly are. You won't post anything in that bill because just like the last one that passed their priorities were all over the place when reality should've been focused strictly on "We The People".

Call me whatever you'd like but you're totally disingenuous.
    The bipartisan package includes an additional $300 weekly unemployment benefits, $288 billion aid for small businesses, and another $1,200 in direct payments to everyone. If you don't think that's enough for "we the people," maybe you prefer the $2.2 trillion Democrat proposal that's been on the shelf since May.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feel like you should know the answer to this question before complaining about the bill
    But the reality is, do you know the answer? You're just complicit because you lack integrity. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bipartisan package includes an additional $300 weekly unemployment benefits, aid for small businesses, and another $1,200 in direct payments to everyone. If you don't think that's enough for "we the people," maybe you prefer the $2.2 trillion Democrat proposal that's been on the shelf since May.
    What else is in that bill you're withholding?... You know the guts of which I am getting at yet you're not posting on.

How about you show me the guts of the last bill while we're at it too. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else is in that bill you're withholding?... You know the guts of which I am getting at yet you're not posting on.

How about you show me the guts of the last bill while we're at it too. Lol
    Aid for state and local governments or lawsuit protection for businesses? You think we should hold up aid for "we the people" over those things?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the reality is, do you know the answer? You're just complicit because you lack integrity. Lol
    yes they included another round of stimulus checks and increased unemployment benefits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aid for state and local governments or lawsuit protection for businesses? You think we should hold up aid for "we the people" over those things?
    yes they included another round of stimulus checks and increased unemployment benefits
    Around and around yall go... Tribalism and partisanship at its best!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question. You're dancing around it because you're too stupid to express an actual point of view. Not sure why I bothered. Back to ignore with your dumb ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is this tribalism

- you got mad that the house passed a weed bill supposedly instead of focusing on covid relief
    - it was pointed out to you that they did pass a relief bill
    - you then whined about priorities
    - it was pointed out to you that the relief bill was passed earlier than the weed bill
    - you then whined about whether the bill was actually helping people
    - it was pointed out to you that the relief bill included more stimulus money and unemployment benefits for the people
    - now you're mad about "tribalism"

Thread Information