Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am excited to Finally get the spurs broadcast team during the preseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good news but I need a online stream boys.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Okc is on Fox and the rockets games are on KMYS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , no more shady streams and Jumbotron feeds?!

Welcome to 2020 Spurs organization, we’ve been waiting for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout ing time

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, Spurs never care enough about their fan base to televise even a single one of these and we get them all this year, Nice!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, Spurs never care enough about their fan base to televise even a single one of these and we get them all this year, Nice!
    It’s not a matter of caring, or not. Most teams have broadcasters in and out every few years, and use the preseason games to work out the kinks. Bill and Sean have been our team for so long, they’re ready to go game one of the regular season every year. The pandemic kind of threw a wrench in that. They need to test all of their tech stuff for social distancing. Heck, they even broadcast the scrimmages from the bubble. A little extra ad revenue never hurt, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs may not have any nationally televised preseason games but locally, fans can see their favorite NBA team in action.
    The Spurs announced that each of their 2020 preseason games will be carried locally in high definition (HD), with one game on FOX Sports Southwest (FSSW) – also streamed live via the FOX Sports GO App and at FOXSportsGO.com – and two matchups broadcast live on KMYS-TV (CW35).

Per Spurs release:

FOX Sports Southwest will air the preseason opener against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday, Dec. 12. Tipoff from San Antonio is set for 6 p.m. CT. The Spurs will finish out the preseason with a pair of games at the Houston Rockets – on Tuesday, Dec. 15 and Thursday, Dec. 17 – on CW35. Each CW35 broadcast can also be streamed live through the Official Spurs Mobile App, and the Dec. 17 game broadcast will be preceded by a pregame special at 6:30 p.m. CT.
    Veteran broadcaster Bill Land returns to call his 18th season of Spurs basketball as the lead play-by-play announcer and former Spur Sean Elliott returns for his 20th year as the lead analyst. Former player Matt Bonner will begin season three at the desk alongside primary studio host Dan Weiss.
    All Spurs games can be heard on WOAI-AM 1200 with Bill Schoening. Spanish language radio broadcasts of each game with Paul Castro will be carried by KXTN AM-1350 and 107.5 FM HD2. The 2020-21 Spurs season is presented by H-E-B.

https://foxsanantonio.com/sports/spu...evised-locally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Los Angeles, and I'm hoping I can watch even the Pre-Season games on League Pass.

Thread Information