Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks rough. Lakers series on New Years. We will find out real fast what the team is all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Open at Memphis 12/23

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA-TV will air #Spurs games against the Lakers on Jan. 1, the Rockets on Jan. 16, the Knicks on Feb. 20 and the Pelicans on Feb. 27.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looking at the schedule we should be 30-8 to start off the season. I will give us a 3 game variable so anything less than 27-11 will be a huge letdown IMO. I would be very surprised if we weren't in the running for HCA in the playoffs. No troll.

We really lucked out that our division is so ty this year and that's the majority of our games. Also nice that we still face the Knicks, Wolves(3 times!), Hornets, Hawks, ty Pacers, whimpy Raptors, and Steph is gonna get hurt again so I'm excpecteing those GS games to be cake. Also KD will sit against us and Kyrie is gonna be hurt by the time we face the Nets.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No fans allowed in arena until January

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make a thread about the new schedule and don't post the new schedule?!? Forum Sin!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Home opener against Toronto 12/26

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make a thread about the new schedule and don't post the new schedule?!? Forum Sin!
    This!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No fans allowed in arena until January
    Where is this info posted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's hoping to a Miami Heat-like surprise run from the Spurs this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is this info posted?
    Received email for Spurs season ticket holders:

After careful consideration, we are targeting Jan. 1 as the date to welcome fans back to the arena, in a limited capacity to allow for physical distancing, and pending public health data and guidelines. We will therefore not be hosting fans at any games in December. While we are confident in the measures we’ve taken to prepare the AT&T Center for our Spurs Family, these few games in December will allow our staff to use a few real in-game scenarios to make sure that we’ve done everything we can to ensure a great experience for our fans.

Please click here to visit our website for our commitment to the health and safety of all guests.

In or around February, the NBA will release the second half of the schedule.

How does the return of fans in a limited capacity on January 1 impact my season ticket membership?

• Season seat packages will be reconfigured into “pods” to maintain physical distancing.
    • Though your current seat location will be unavailable for the first half of the season, you will have priority access to purchase “pods”, if you’d like.
    • All account funds will be made available to purchase “pod” locations.
    • Initial packages and games will be available for the first half of the season Jan 1- March 4. A second on-sale will be available for second half games in or around February with priority access for members.
    • Your current seat location will be held for you when we return to full arena capacity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post the schedule please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the early Lakers games, they probably rest some players.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State vs Milwaukee on Christmas LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post the schedule please.
    Just posted mate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , that's a very rough first 2 weeks of the season. If they can come out of that 3-5, we are doing well. Especially since the team really doesn't know itself or how to gel together just yet and are going to get smacked upside the head with lots of teams that do know themselves better.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State vs Milwaukee on Christmas LMAO
    Feels like they made that decision before Klay got hurt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think they would do more of b2b when you play the same team. This way you would not have to worry about travel between games for either team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looking at the schedule we should be 30-8 to start off the season. I will give us a 3 game variable so anything less than 27-11 will be a huge letdown IMO. I would be very surprised if we weren't in the running for HCA in the playoffs. No troll.

We really lucked out that our division is so ty this year and that's the majority of our games. Also nice that we still face the Knicks, Wolves(3 times!), Hornets, Hawks, ty Pacers, whimpy Raptors, and Steph is gonna get hurt again so I'm excpecteing those GS games to be cake. Also KD will sit against us and Kyrie is gonna be hurt by the time we face the Nets.
    Damn, that's an optimistic take, 30-8 or 27-11 to start the season? I thought most posters here would have those numbers reversed, tbh... I think something more like 25-13 is attainable, and even then I'm being a bit optimistic as well. I just don't trust the entire team to gel and make some noise right out of the gate. IMO, the key Spurs players are one year away still, and this year should be focused on learning to take command of games, closing out games, chemistry stuff, and learning how to "take the torch" from the scoring vets that (hopefully) won't be there next season to step in in the closing seconds of the 4th, like DeMar was doing in the bubble. We'll see though, hopefully you're spot on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Orleans 5x, 4 of the matchup away. Weird.

edit: misunderstood. Thought B2B means we play the twice. I’m dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that's an optimistic take, 30-8 or 27-11 to start the season? I thought most posters here would have those numbers reversed, tbh... I think something more like 25-13 is attainable, and even then I'm being a bit optimistic as well. I just don't trust the entire team to gel and make some noise right out of the gate. IMO, the key Spurs players are one year away still, and this year should be focused on learning to take command of games, closing out games, chemistry stuff, and learning how to "take the torch" from the scoring vets that (hopefully) won't be there next season to step in in the closing seconds of the 4th, like DeMar was doing in the bubble. We'll see though, hopefully you're spot on.
    I mean we face Dallas without their second best player. OKC 4 times. I think Golden St is gonna suck again this year due to injuries. Atlanta, Charlotte, a Pacers team in turmoil, Knicks twice (where everything is closed and we shouldn’t party at night), Cleveland. Minnesota 4 times. Houston is in shambles. And we match up well with Memphis. NO is a year away from knowing how to win and just got a new coach. I think our schedule is very favorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean we face Dallas without their second best player. OKC 4 times. I think Golden St is gonna suck again this year due to injuries. Atlanta, Charlotte, a Pacers team in turmoil, Knicks twice (where everything is closed and we shouldn’t party at night), Cleveland. Minnesota 4 times. Houston is in shambles. And we match up well with Memphis. NO is a year away from knowing how to win and just got a new coach. I think our schedule is very favorable.
    Except those first 8 games of course, I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First time in ages that the RRT doesn’t contain the All Star break. Twelve days, seven games.

Thread Information