My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...speaking-media

This airhead is at already. Nets, albeit talented, are going to implode with Durant and his prima donna drama, pretty boy/inexperienced Nash as coach, and this clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is finished as a good player. Dude will be voted into the All Star game bc of popularity but won’t play bc of his injury. He’s done averaging over 25 again. I have him at just 20 ppg and missing a third of the season.

Kyrie will also get injured bc that’s what he does. Irony is that he will play less games than Durant. Nets will finish the 5th seed at tops and everyone will be saying how the Nets are the most dangerous playoff team in the East due to potential of both Kyrie and KD. They beat the 4th seed and everyone will talk them up and then lose to the Celtics, Bucks, or Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is finished as a good player. Dude will be voted into the All Star game bc of popularity but won’t play bc of his injury. He’s done averaging over 25 again. I have him at just 20 ppg and missing a third of the season.

Kyrie will also get injured bc that’s what he does. Irony is that he will play less games than Durant. Nets will finish the 5th seed at tops and everyone will be saying how the Nets are the most dangerous playoff team in the East due to potential of both Kyrie and KD. They beat the 4th seed and everyone will talk them up and then lose to the Celtics, Bucks, or Heat.
    Reasonable prediction all around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think KD will turn into nothing but a shooter from here on out. He tore his achilles right? His explosiveness is gone then, he'll be more cautious trying to turn on a dime, and won't look to get in the paint. I might be wrong but look what happened to Kobe after his injury. KD being strictly a shooter isn't a bad thing though because he'll still get his. However, being strictly a shooter helps eliminate the need to pack the paint for his opposition.

As for Kyrie, I have no hope for that dude anymore. He's a cancer, always injured, and loves throwing others under the bus. It's just a matter of time before his team turns on him and he turns on them.

That team is bound to implode especially with both Kyrie and KD thinking they know more than their coaches. Game over!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant may be finished as an elite player, but he’s going to be a good player for years to come. Blowing out his Achilles doesn’t magically prevent him from being a 7 footer with limitless range and high basketball IQ.

Losing his athleticism just turns him into Dirk with passing skills.
    People are expecting MVP level Durant and that guy is gone. Plus he’s gonna be injured a lot. He’s gonna have days where he feels fine and then weeks of flame up and pain and then good days. Rinse repeat etc. He can always revert to a pic n pop guy but he isn’t as skilled as Dirk in getting to the rim with his body rather than athleticism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At worst he’s a 22/6/4 guy now, still scoring at an efficient level, which is incredibly good. Not good enough to carry Kyrie, but still good.
    How many games is he going to play though? That’s my point. And I don’t think he’s going to average that much. In any of those categories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll get load managed as much as a healthy Kawhi so I don’t see that being a big deal. Porzingis came back from a torn ACL and dropped 20 a game last season while not even looking all that good, because 7 foot shooters are impossible to guard. Durant is a way better shooter than KP and has better scoring touch. He’ll lose some athleticism but you’re insane if you think he’s going to have some Kobe level dropoff.
    We shall see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever he does wont be enough Nets will implode. Having 3 "head coaches" and one certified head case in Irving ensures whatever Durant does wont be enough.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The earth is flat, right Cosmored

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World B. Flat

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently, Houston wants Kyrie or KD for Harden.

This guy is a comic relief onto his own. Wanted to be "the man" and doesn't realize he's a good #2/#3 who would fall off the surface of this planet if he attempted to travel further than his visual limits can see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this clown sure talks alot ever since he has a championship, cause b4 it...nobody cared or gave a what he has to say, had to do stupid off the court to get media attention like uncle drew bull ...seriously does anyone care about him as a player? just another scrub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nets-ky...150647659.html

Strangest dude in league by far. He is nothing with bball and yet acts en led - Dear Durant enjoy your boy toy you games up with and you and your anointed coach going to be in for a rocky road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nets-ky...150647659.html

Strangest dude in league by far. He is nothing with bball and yet acts en led - Dear Durant enjoy your boy toy you games up with and you and your anointed coach going to be in for a rocky road.
    Kyrie is a turd..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for the Nets to win it all this year just for entertainment value. I think it would be great comedy to see Durant/Kyrie win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World B. Flat is a Native American now.

Wasn't he claiming he was an Aussie before he ever entered the league? He is one weird mother er.

Thread Information