Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hulu isn’t doing Fox Sports Southwest also. SMH
    I fully expect a deal before the NBA season, as usual, but Sinclair are still a bunch of assholes. No other broadcaster has this many issues with providers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully expect a deal before the NBA season, as usual, but Sinclair are still a bunch of assholes. No other broadcaster has this many issues with providers.
    i hope you are right!

I kinda want to switch to Hulu and leave YouTube TV because the bundle Hulu has with Disney and ESPN plus is cheaper than YouTube TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope you are right!

I kinda want to switch to Hulu and leave YouTube TV because the bundle Hulu has with Disney and ESPN plus is cheaper than YouTube TV
    I've thought about that but I can't let go of my unlimited DVR so I've stuck with YTTV. Even after the 15 dollar price jump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had AT&T TV Now last season and got it specifically because it carried FSSW. However, I got the Dallas regional signal. So instead of getting the Spurs games, I'd get the Mavs games.

I live in Austin though so not sure if it would be the same in San Antonio (or anywhere else).

It's really lame because Austin is definitely Spurs country, but we don't get the local broadcast, yet NBA League Pass blacks out Spurs games because it thinks we are part of the local region. They've almost made it impossible to legally watch Spurs games outside of paying a major cable service.
    That sucks, cuz Austin used to show quite a few games 20 years ago before FSSW came in and ruined everything. I lived by Canyon Lake and Austin's Fox channel came in better than SAs and they'd show Spurs games at least a couple days a week. The good ol days of watching Spurs games over broadcast tv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've thought about that but I can't let go of my unlimited DVR so I've stuck with YTTV. Even after the 15 dollar price jump.
    These price hikes suck.

I kept ATT NOW for a couple years while I was on their intro price...and got a free AppleTV out of the deal.

But then it jumped up 10 bucks...then another 15. At that point, I was basically paying what I would for cable for less channels and a DVR system that didn't really work. And still no Spurs games unless it was on ESPN, TNT, or NBATV!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    streaming from some good ol' reliable free links like always

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here, I have youtubetv so here is hoping that we get the FSW channel back in time because I'm really excited to see our young bucks play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cut the cable with uverse and got YouTube tv recently. I love it so far, and don’t want to get rid of it for just fox sports southwest. Hopefully as mentioned they come up to some agreement soon or might have to switch again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cut the cable with uverse and got YouTube tv recently. I love it so far, and don’t want to get rid of it for just fox sports southwest. Hopefully as mentioned they come up to some agreement soon or might have to switch again.
    Non-local?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    att tv now has all the rsns/fox sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the preseason games gonna be televised this year y’all think by the spurs?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I've been living in Plano and still couldn't get Fox SW because they had obligations to show other teams closer to home. So I was locked out completely unless they were on a national TV outlet. I found anorther streaming service last year, but don't know if it will be up this year. I got the tip from someone via a private message. Maybe you can too, eh?
    just give the service link to fellow spurs fans plz stop being paranoid post it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same situation as you with living in Austin. I have YouTube Tv (mostly for basketball) and I was able to watch the Spurs last season but now with no Fox Sports Southwest gone I might switch to Hulu.

I heard they might have Fox Sports Southwest. I have to do some more research
    Hulu lost FSSW around the same time YouTubeTV did. Pretty funny how YouTubeTV and Hulu sponsored the NBA Playoffs/Finals, yet can't broadcast the majority of games now.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    These price hikes suck.

I kept ATT NOW for a couple years while I was on their intro price...and got a free AppleTV out of the deal.

But then it jumped up 10 bucks...then another 15. At that point, I was basically paying what I would for cable for less channels and a DVR system that didn't really work. And still no Spurs games unless it was on ESPN, TNT, or NBATV!
    no u werent..........cable still has surcharges equipment fees & local fees.......cable would still cost u at least 75 dollars more minimum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had AT&T TV Now last season and got it specifically because it carried FSSW. However, I got the Dallas regional signal. So instead of getting the Spurs games, I'd get the Mavs games.

I live in Austin though so not sure if it would be the same in San Antonio (or anywhere else).

It's really lame because Austin is definitely Spurs country, but we don't get the local broadcast, yet NBA League Pass blacks out Spurs games because it thinks we are part of the local region. They've almost made it impossible to legally watch Spurs games outside of paying a major cable service.
    Same. Live in Austin area, and I lost my mind last year when I bought league pass only to watch the spurs games be blacked out. I won't ever buy that again. league pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been living in Plano and still couldn't get Fox SW because they had obligations to show other teams closer to home. So I was locked out completely unless they were on a national TV outlet. I found anorther streaming service last year, but don't know if it will be up this year. I got the tip from someone via a private message. Maybe you can too, eh?
    You offering? If so, I'll happily take a DM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they don't show Spurs games on FSSW in Austin? Even though Austin is way closer to San Antonio than Dallas?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got ATT Tv in San Antonio since YouTubeTV lost FSSW. Damn well better show the spurs feed and not Mavericks. I’ll let you guys know on Saturday.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. Live in Austin area, and I lost my mind last year when I bought league pass only to watch the spurs games be blacked out. I won't ever buy that again. league pass.
    Why don't you use a VPN from another country?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I just got ATT Tv in San Antonio since YouTubeTV lost FSSW. Damn well better show the spurs feed and not Mavericks. I’ll let you guys know on Saturday.
    att tv or att now? which package

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's so many sites online that stream for free that I'm sure will have links to watch when the games begin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    att tv or att now? which package
    ATT TV. The first tier package.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    There's so many sites online that stream for free that I'm sure will have links to watch when the games begin.
    yea bruh finding a live stream or a replay is very easy online but ive gotten into the habit of dvring a game & tuning in after the 1st q to ff commercials now that they r gone from all streaming tv sites looks like its back to watching the replays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you use a VPN from another country?
    Because I'm a technological dunce when it comes to stuff like that? You got any recommendations? How does one know a VPN is offshore as opposed to local?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea bruh finding a live stream or a replay is very easy online but ive gotten into the habit of dvring a game & tuning in after the 1st q to ff commercials now that they r gone from all streaming tv sites looks like its back to watching the replays
    The problem I ran into last season was the feeds seem impossible to just open directly. You get into pop-up and re-direct and most of them want you to sign up for something before you can even tell if they're going to let you watch the game. I need a better stream than the ones I've been using or it almost becomes not worth the hassle of putting in a credit card.

Thread Information