Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATT TV. The first tier package.
    How much is the first tier? And are you in Austin or San Antonio?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just thought I would add this note about League Pass. I got a notice about my renewal being charged on December 17th. When I logged into my account, it says that last year's plan runs through December 28th, which means I should still be able to watch the first few games on last year's subscription. Also, the monthly single team plan is $17.99/month and due to the shortened season, will likely be cheaper (in the very unlikely event they make it to the finals in July, it would end up being ~$6 more, but if they only play until May or June and then I cancel, it will be much less than the $120). So I cancelled my auto renewal with the intent to switch to a monthly plan in January. Today they sent me an email saying if I renew, I can get a discount, but they didn't give an amount (10% or less I will probably still do monthly). I hate the blackouts too, but I don't have other live TV right now -- and I have had luck using a VPN to get around the local blackouts (I'm not in SA, so only a few games/year), but I won't be able to watch the national broadcasts live (assuming some eventually get scheduled).

ETA - also just noticed that the preseason games are on League Pass, so I *should* be able to watch those on last year's plan too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just thought I would add this note about League Pass. I got a notice about my renewal being charged on December 17th. When I logged into my account, it says that last year's plan runs through December 28th, which means I should still be able to watch the first few games on last year's subscription. Also, the monthly single team plan is $17.99/month and due to the shortened season, will likely be cheaper (in the very unlikely event they make it to the finals in July, it would end up being ~$6 more, but if they only play until May or June and then I cancel, it will be much less than the $120). So I cancelled my auto renewal with the intent to switch to a monthly plan in January. Today they sent me an email saying if I renew, I can get a discount, but they didn't give an amount (10% or less I will probably still do monthly). I hate the blackouts too, but I don't have other live TV right now -- and I have had luck using a VPN to get around the local blackouts (I'm not in SA, so only a few games/year), but I won't be able to watch the national broadcasts live (assuming some eventually get scheduled).

ETA - also just noticed that the preseason games are on League Pass, so I *should* be able to watch those on last year's plan too.
    Thanks for the info

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The problem I ran into last season was the feeds seem impossible to just open directly. You get into pop-up and re-direct and most of them want you to sign up for something before you can even tell if they're going to let you watch the game. I need a better stream than the ones I've been using or it almost becomes not worth the hassle of putting in a credit card.
    get brave browser it comes with an ad block pre installed or get an ad block extension for your current browser

i have been using these sites for years with minimal pop ups & redirects (0-1) that can easily be closed majority of time 0 pop ups
    best quality 0 lag

http://6stream.xyz/
    https://sportsbay.org/live-streams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea bruh finding a live stream or a replay is very easy online but ive gotten into the habit of dvring a game & tuning in after the 1st q to ff commercials now that they r gone from all streaming tv sites looks like its back to watching the replays
    I know of a site that archives games to view later. However, I am not sure if they'll have the Spurs PS games archived or if the site is still active; I haven't checked that site's activity in a while now.

Check in with me before the 1st game and I'll link you to some sites bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , i hadn't realized Hulu dropped FSSW till i read this thread....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get brave browser it comes with an ad block pre installed or get an ad block extension for your current browser

i have been using these sites for years with minimal pop ups & redirects (0-1) that can easily be closed majority of time 0 pop ups
    best quality 0 lag

http://6stream.xyz/
    https://sportsbay.org/live-streams
    My man. Thank you-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys what TV streaming service has Fox sports southwest?!? I thought ATT TV had it but I was wrong I think

Edit *** ATT TV does have it but it’s gotta be on the $80 subscription, but it does have a 1 week free trial
    Last edited by Degoat; 12-12-2020 at 04:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it with my Amazon Prime. $28.99 a month for League Pass. I'm out of state btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it with my Amazon Prime. $28.99 a month for League Pass. I'm out of state btw.
    Wait what? How is League Pass different when it's through Amazon Prime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait what? How is League Pass different when it's through Amazon Prime?
    Not too sure man I'm not really familiar with either of it i just saw they had Spurs games available and I immediately clicked "buy subscription" lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd recommend crackstreams on opera browser for those of you who stream on mobile devices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got ATT Tv in San Antonio since YouTubeTV lost FSSW. Damn well better show the spurs feed and not Mavericks. I’ll let you guys know on Saturday.
    ATT TV. The first tier package.
    Hey guys what TV streaming service has Fox sports southwest?!? I thought ATT TV had it but I was wrong I think

Edit *** ATT TV does have it but it’s gotta be on the $80 subscription, but it does have a 1 week free trial

Yup.FML was wondering why I couldn’t find the damn channel. I never watch FSSW outside of spurs games. I got my bro in law to give me his spectrum login. But looks like I’ll be canceling ATT TV. It’s sucks. Only reason I got it was for FSSW, but def not worth 80 bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that first stream link doesnt work and has malware

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    that first stream link doesnt work and has malware
    which link? both that playblair posted work flawlessly no ads or pop ups.................. which browser ad block r using?

http://6stream.xyz/video/3/

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just type nba streams in google and u will find a lot of options.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watched it on a free trial of ATT NOW. It worked, but the interface was trash compared to Youtube TV.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Updating to add the discount -- they offered $18 off if I renew now (so basically a month free, which is really what they should be charging, given that the season is shorter). I'll probably still switch to monthly though, which gives me more flexibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buffstreams is good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watched it on a free trial of ATT NOW. It worked, but the interface was trash compared to Youtube TV.
    One of the reasons I prefer YouTube TV compared to other streaming services. If they pick up FSSW then I plan on staying with them for long term

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just found out the Spurs aren't getting any International televised games, which means I will need to go back to streaming games if I want to see any Spurs' game this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just found out the Spurs aren't getting any International televised games, which means I will need to go back to streaming games if I want to see any Spurs' game this season.
    Mate, just buy International League Pass - log in through Kenya or Mexico or some - costs like $70US and you get every team, every game, archived etc. You only need the VPN for sign up, then you can just watch the games on your normal connection. You can cast to your TV from phone etc, it's flawless.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I know of a site that archives games to view later. However, I am not sure if they'll have the Spurs PS games archived or if the site is still active; I haven't checked that site's activity in a while now.

Check in with me before the 1st game and I'll link you to some sites bro.
    im checking in got that lank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just an update over what I've been hearing rumors about... Hulu/YouTubeTV etc dropping FSSW and other Fox Regional Sports Networks was expected, and are highly unlikely to come back. Sinclair (who bought all the Fox Regionals) are planning on rolling out their own Streaming service (some say about $25/month) and trying to provide content that way. I would not be surprised if even cable companies will soon be dropping FSSW. Also, the Fox Sports Networks are preparing to be renamed to Bally's Sports soon as well.
    Last edited by Darius Bieber; 12-14-2020 at 12:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just an update over what I've been hearing rumors about... Hulu/YouTubeTV etc dropping FSSW and other Fox Regional Sports Networks was expected, and are highly unlikely to come back. Sinclair (who bought all the Fox Regionals) are planning on rolling out their own Streaming service (some say about $25/month) and trying to provide content that way. I would not be surprised if even cable companies will soon be dropping FSSW. Also, the Fox Sports Networks are preparing to be renamed to Bally's Sports soon as well.
    So it's league pass or bust, eh? We're just ed for blackout games?

Thread Information