Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After looking at the schedule, from now until March, only two games are NOT on Fox Sports Southwest. Saturday’s game against the Raptors and a game in February against the Warriors are on KENS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how will everyone be watching the games this year?

I found hehe streams through this thread and it worked well last year but has since been shut down... is there a similar alternative out there? Preferably one that can work on a roku. I don't want to get cable but i want the local home streams!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you can't go to games because of the pandemic, it makes no sense for the NBA to still have home blackouts. I don't care about NBA policy. If I can find a streaming service that will let me see the games without going to a sports bar, I will use it. If that be piracy, make the most of it. If the NBA want's to limit piracy that is their option. Making more games available for everyone with advertising revenue might be their best option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nba streams .to

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.engadget.com/sinclair-nb...214005427.html

The agreement covers the Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, LA Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs.

The service, which is expected to debut in the first half of the year, is likely to be fairly pricey at north of $20 per month, according to Sports Business Journal. However, it should give fans a way to see their local teams if games aren't broadcast nationally or they can't watch Sinclair’s Bally Sports regional sports networks (RSNs). Those networks aren't available on YouTube TV or Hulu, for instance. Local games are typically blacked out in any case, including on NBA League Pass.

Thread Information