Both better than watching 10 black guys chuck 3pointers
    What? being able to shoot the 3 is a legitimate skill

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't like baseball but I have to admit that this sport has great athletes

Will baseball crew acknowledge soccer players as great athletes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, thinking cardio is what makes a sport. So far as skill goes, povertyball is one of the lowest skilled sports out there. It's kicking with cross-country running. It's up there with arm-wrestling, track and swimming as far as minimal skill sets are concerned.

Nascar, pro fishing, golf, professional video gaming, poker, bowling, pool, figure skating and compe ive dance all take more skill and are far more entertaining, and far less sexual than povertyball.
    Bruh, track and swimming are heavy in technique and skill. At least moreso than kicking a ball around d a field.
    I know this is mostly trolling but in the ignorant case some of you are being serious I feel obliged to state that soccer (as you'd call it) is one of the sports that require the most skill. You can't even start to comprehend the different types of shooting, passing, controlling and dribbling techniques that there are in the sport. But don't take it from me, grab a ball and just try to walk (not run, just walk) with that ball on your feet and see how re ed you look, then imagine trying to do all the other things these guys do on a pitch.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I know this is mostly trolling but in the ignorant case some of you are being serious I feel obliged to state that soccer (as you'd call it) is one of the sports that require the most skill. You can't even start to comprehend the different types of shooting, passing, controlling and dribbling techniques that there are in the sport. But don't take it from me, grab a ball and just try to walk (not run, just walk) with that ball on your feet and see how re ed you look, then imagine trying to do all the other things these guys do on a pitch.
    Exactly. Soccer players are very skilled.

But but they are skilled and not athletic. Well, their skills are mostly physical, athletic and not mental. Foot-eye coordination is athletic trait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like baseball but I have to admit that this sport has great athletes

Will baseball crew acknowledge soccer players as great athletes?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs
    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...t-texts-images

Baseball takes another L

"How can I make her interested? What analytics tells me? Yes, I'll send her my pics! Brilliant!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beisbol
    frustrated old white males with tiny thingies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's that on going Ronaldo rape case. Even soccer's #1 pretty boy has to resort to rape to get some action. That's how sad the ing sport is, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's that on going Ronaldo rape case. Even soccer's #1 pretty boy has to resort to rape to get some action. That's how sad the ing sport is, tbh.
    Any proof?

No?

Thank you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any proof?

No?

Thank you
    Trying to settle behind closed doors, ala Kirby = Guilty, tbh.

Thread Information