Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I would call that more funny than amazing, tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Drake, Lockett or Mike Evans in the flex? Who should I play and why? Was starting Gaskin (yeah my team is ing stacked) but he just went on the COVID list. Leaning towards Evans.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Drake, Lockett or Mike Evans in the flex? Who should I play and why? Was starting Gaskin (yeah my team is ing stacked) but he just went on the COVID list. Leaning towards Evans.
    Expect Brady and Arians to stat pad like crazy so Evans is definitely getting some stats.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seattle seems to be featuring more Metcalf and less Lockett lately

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Evans. Great matchup against that ty Minnesota secondary and Minnesota’s offense can put up some points. Game should be a shoot out.

Lockett has been taking a back seat to metcalf. Could he go off for 30+ sure, but he could also end up with 5. Boom or bust type play.

and I’m kinda meh on Drake, especially against this giants defense that has been really good as of late

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Evans imo, since it could be a shootout.

I have my own question: Tonyan or Andrews? Andrews is more integral to his offense, but the Ravens have been a mediocre passing team this year while Tonyan has been getting TDs the past few weeks.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Evans imo, since it could be a shootout.

I have my own question: Tonyan or Andrews? Andrews is more integral to his offense, but the Ravens have been a mediocre passing team this year while Tonyan has been getting TDs the past few weeks.
    Man, that's a tough ass call. I would probably still go with Andrews though. CLE defense has been pretty generous to TEs.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    My team is horrendous, not sure how I made the playoffs and I’m projected to lose by 37. I need Russ and Lockett to explode, can’t count on DeAndre Washington or Jared Cook to combine for even 10 pts

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Rough day for Mahomes so far

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The graph of the games in Central Texas changed they bumped texasns in favor KC/Miami
    Which is fine by me

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tamparefs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    BradyRef calling PIs on Hail Marys.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    BradyRef calling PIs on Hail Marys.
    Star Qbs usually have refs in their pockets. Just like star Nba players

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tyreke is amazing

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm getting ed down by Henry and Hill in both my fantasy playoff games

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's a strange game from Mahomes for the MVP race. Already with 3 picks but still tearing apart one of the best defenses in all of football.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Star Qbs usually have refs in their pockets. Just like star Nba players
    I saw a PI in a college game the other day on a hail mary. The receiver was thrown and the defense intercepted it.
    That's pretty much the standard on these plays. This one was only very borderline PI; and it's never called on that play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's a strange game from Mahomes for the MVP race. Already with 3 picks but still tearing apart one of the best defenses in all of football.
    there's no way Smugface should leapfrog Mahomes just because of a 2TD - 3INT game and a 30+ point scoring WIN. The chiefs are 12-1 and the cheese frauds have 3 losses and should have more if not for the refs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My team is horrendous, not sure how I made the playoffs and I’m projected to lose by 37. I need Russ and Lockett to explode, can’t count on DeAndre Washington or Jared Cook to combine for even 10 pts

Go bills tonight tbh. GO BILLS

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Almost 400 yards

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    KC whips NO next week will help

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    KC whips NO next week will help
    Joke's on you, since NO would still win the tiebreaker for the #1 seed because that's be their second AFC loss and you only have one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No way Saints don't get the #1 seed. They only have 2 losses and have 3 easy games (including today) outside of the KC game. They still control their destiny for the #1 seed over GB even factoring in a loss to KC.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    And he has to throw for that many yards for the Chiefs to move the ball because they have no consistency whatsoever on their running game. Outside a few flukey big chunk runs here and there, the Chiefs have no run game. Mahomes is forced to keep airing it out even on chewing off the clock situations. That's why I don't get the "Mahomes is the best player but Rodgers is more valuable" angle. Mahomes has to throw it for over 350 yards for the Chiefs to barely eke out wins.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So you’re telling me there’s a chance

Thread Information