Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her own party started calling for her resignation today…will be entertaining watching this play out.
    That's roughly 10 years too late, tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully someone slips rat poison in her matzah ball soup

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the standpoint of survival, it's probably advantageous to be a US Senator rather than a private citizen. Sen. Feinstein may have a good faith incentive to cling to power on the basis of her recent poor health. Her obvious cognitive deterioration only underscores this tendency.

It's a shame nobody loves her enough to make her stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feinstein was recently hospitalized from a fall at home.

These incipient corpses need to be moved aside so capable people can wield power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feinstein was recently hospitalized from a fall at home.

These incipient corpses need to be moved aside so capable people can wield power.

Yes hopefully he's able to rest in peace

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes hopefully he's able to rest in peace
    His place in Heaven is guaranteed after taking the SC and getting Roe overturned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait until she's 6 ft under in a Chinese piece of casket and same goes for the other Chinese sellout Swalwell.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait until she's 6 ft under in a Chinese piece of casket and same goes for the other Chinese sellout Swalwell.
    it must be…wednesday…

kori- wishing death on more humans!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it must be…wednesday…

kori- wishing death on more humans!
    I guess you're ok with our Politicians being bought and paid for by the CCP as they get paraded around and screwed by CCP spies? Says a lot more about you than me bro but go on and stay mentally ill like always!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McConnell freezes are classic Parkinsons disease.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to teach him to say "anyway" before he goes blank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDonnell and Feinstein's families are guilty of dereliction of basic human dignity at this point.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDonnell and Feinstein's families are guilty of dereliction of basic human dignity at this point.
    I can kind of see Cocaine Mitch sniffing it out to the end to keep a Democrat from succeeding him even temporarily. Feinstein really needs to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Jill Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can kind of see Cocaine Mitch sniffing it out to the end to keep a Democrat from succeeding him even temporarily. Feinstein really needs to go.
    How would a Democrat succeed him in leading the senate minority?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would a Democrat succeed him in leading the senate minority?
    The Governor of Kentucky is a Democrat. If McConnell stepped down, Beshear would appoint a Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Governor of Kentucky is a Democrat. If McConnell stepped down, Beshear would appoint a Democrat.
    KY sort of took the appointment power away from the the governor two years ago after Beshear was elected.

Whereas state law previously allowed the sitting governor to make his or her own appointment to fill a Senate vacancy with no restrictions, Senate Bill 228 passed by the Kentucky legislature in the 2021 session changed that.

Under the amended law, the governor now may only choose from three names recommended by the executive committee of the outgoing senator's state party, and must make that selection within 21 days of receiving the list from the party.
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...s/70484359007/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon is old, and make no mistake I don't want olds in office, but it's not even the same ballpark today... though not sure how many years away we are.

I will say however, that its wild that Dementia Joe is still more coherent than Trump has been in last 20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Including Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon is old, and make no mistake I don't want olds in office, but it's not even the same ballpark today... though not sure how many years away we are.

I will say however, that its wild that Dementia Joe is still more coherent than Trump has been in last 20 years.
    That last sentence is laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That last sentence is laughable.
    Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL built a fortune. Got gifted a fortune from daddy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KY sort of took the appointment power away from the the governor two years ago after Beshear was elected.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...s/70484359007/
    Thanks for the update. scared ass Republicans

Thread Information