Chinese president Xi not Dump

Banned
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad they cannot make it available for a judge. Funny how that works, one second MAGA s discover facts but mysteriously, they cannot present facts to a judge.

Hmmm, how odd.

You cannot escape being the board derp by logging off derp, come to terms, Biden won, trump lost.

Get a hold of yourself!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Likely?"

They either did or they didn't.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    muh internets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like our goverment has no ing idea what happened. That or it's so bad they daren't tell us.

This is a developing situation, and while we continue to work to understand the full extent of this campaign, we know this compromise has affected networks within the federal government.
    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...elligence-odni

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    Let's let Eric tell you how Dominion cheated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just intuition but no evidence.

Derp the rube!

Banned
    My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks pretty bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really big deal.

The supply chain attack used to breach federal agencies and at least one private company poses a “grave risk” to the United States, in part because the attackers likely used means other than just the SolarWinds backdoor to penetrate networks of interest, federal officials said on Thursday. One of those networks belongs to the National Nuclear Security Administration, which is responsible for the Los Alamos and Sandia labs, according to a report from Politico.

“This adversary has demonstrated an ability to exploit software supply chains and shown significant knowledge of Windows networks,” officials with the Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency wrote in an alert. “It is likely that the adversary has additional initial access vectors and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) that have not yet been discovered.” CISA, as the agency is abbreviated, is an arm of the Department of Homeland Security.

Elsewhere, officials wrote: “CISA has determined that this threat poses a grave risk to the Federal Government and state, local, tribal, and territorial governments as well as critical infrastructure en ies and other private sector organizations.”

Reuters, meanwhile, reported that the attackers breached a separate major technology supplier and used the compromise to get into high-value final targets. The news services cited two people briefed on the matter.

The attackers, whom CISA said began their operation no later than March, managed to remain undetected until last week when security firm FireEye reported that hackers backed by a nation-state had
    penetrated deep into its network. Early this week, FireEye said that the hackers were infecting targets using Orion, a widely used network management tool from SolarWinds. After taking control of the Orion update mechanism, the attackers were using it to install a backdoor that FireEye researchers are calling Sunburst.

Sunday was also when multiple news outlets, citing unnamed people, reported that the hackers had
    used the backdoor
    in Orion to breach networks belonging to the Departments of Commerce, Treasury, and possibly other agencies. The Department of Homeland Security and the National Ins utes of Health were later added to the list.
    https://arstechnica.com/information-...each-networks/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “This APT actor has demonstrated patience, operational security, and complex tradecraft in these intrusions,” officials wrote in Thursday’s alert. “CISA expects that removing this threat actor from compromised environments will be highly complex and challenging for organizations.”

The officials went on to provide another bleak assessment: “CISA has evidence of additional initial access vectors, other than the SolarWinds Orion platform; however, these are still being investigated. CISA will update this Alert as new information becomes available.”

The advisory didn’t say what the additional vectors might be, but the officials went on to note the skill required to infect the SolarWinds software build platform, distribute backdoors to 18,000 customers, and then remain undetected in infected networks for months.

“This adversary has demonstrated an ability to exploit software supply chains and shown significant knowledge of Windows networks,” they wrote. “It is likely that the adversary has additional initial access vectors and tactics, techniques, and procedures that have not yet been discovered.”

Among the many federal agencies that used SolarWinds Orion, reportedly, was the Internal Revenue Service. On Thursday, Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent a letter to IRS Commissioner Chuck Rettig asking that he provide a briefing on whether taxpayer data was compromised.

They wrote:

The IRS appears to have been a customer of SolarWinds as recently as 2017. Given the extreme sensitivity of personal taxpayer information entrusted to the IRS, and the harm both to Americans’ privacy and our national security that could result from the theft and exploitation of this data by our adversaries, it is imperative that we understand the extent to which the IRS may have been compromised. It is also critical that we understand what actions the IRS is taking to mitigate any potential damage, ensure that hackers do not still have access to internal IRS systems, and prevent future hacks of taxpayer data.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The election is not the problem derpatol.

Trump and the red team sat idle while all kinds of hacking took place apparently.
    Looks like Russia did a number on our government and private industry and our outgoing idiot was told this.
    Joe will have to fix it and respond in kind.
    So much fup is going to come to light as Trump exits.

Putin responds with “everyone does it” when he knows there are places you just don’t go.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one is getting bigger.

Orange man better change citizenship to Russia. He can get loans from Russian government banks that have profited from this stealing. Trump needs to do what he does best, go build giant shiny skyscrapers that lose $ and put him in debt... Russia won’t let him on TV fake firing people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiktok thread!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information