Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Same. I was surprised how mobile and accurate Joe was. Was too young to watch him live
    Tom and Kareem I am okay. They have the credentials.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And iirc, Walsh wanted to trade Montana for Elway or Marino, benched Joe in PO. Bellichick never treated Brady that way (I'm not sure if it's true that Bill wanted to keep Garoppolo. Read somewhere that Lynch wanted to trade for Brady but Bill laughed at him)

4-4 with 3 smvps and no interceptions is good, but NFC Championships were real Super Bowls in 80's and Joe wasn't magical there. Also dropped int against Bengals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFOBI1cZaM

I have no problems if someone thinks that Montana better than Tom. Brady lacks mobility and it's weakness in his game, and Joe was mobile. Also life is somewhat easier for qbs now. But while Joe had god-level accuracy on short throws his arm strength was lacking. Ability to operate in different types of offenses makes Brady better for me personally
    Joe has that perfect record but isn't as dominant regular season as MJ. Tom NFFCG appearance Joe's AFCCG in 95 is really impressive

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Bump

All the hot takes ITT about Belichick reaching 7-9 ecstasy being more impressive than Brady making the playoffs are aging like warm milk
    Brady has done nothing really special up to this point, tbh. He beat up on sub 500 teams all season long and relied on his defense on the only wins vs teams with winning records. Making the NFC championship game beating only 2 teams with winning record, I don't think that has ever been done before. Many NFL teams would have made it this far with this kind of schedule/bracket luck, tbh. Including some teams that missed the playoffs.

^ Lucky Tom can thank New Orleans ball receiver's, both WR and RB Kamara.
    Not like he played any better then Brees.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Brady has done nothing really special up to this point, tbh. He beat up on sub 500 teams all season long and relied on his defense on the only wins vs teams with winning records. Making the NFC championship game beating only 2 teams with winning record, I don't think that has ever been done before. Many NFL teams would have made it this far with this kind of schedule/bracket luck, tbh. Including some teams that missed the playoffs.
    The original question is not how special was Brady's season but who had the better season, Brady or Belichick.

As usual, you move the goalpost and go off on a tangent about "what if" scenarios that are impossible to verify, to avoid giving a straight yes or no answer.

I gotta commend your ability to have awful takes across a variety of different sports, FAP

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The original question is not how special was Brady's season but who had the better season, Brady or Belichick.

As usual, you move the goalpost and go off on a tangent about "what if" scenarios that are impossible to verify, to avoid giving a straight yes or no answer.

I gotta commend your ability to have awful takes across a variety of different sports, FAP
    My hermano mono said it best, tbh.

Belichick took a 2-14 level roster and coached them up to 7-9. Granted, he’s the main reason the roster was so terrible (plus the most covid opt outs who were really important players), but he did coach them up significantly.

Brady getting to the NFC Championship game means his move to Tampa wasn’t a failure, but now we’ll see if he really “wins” over Belichick.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

He had 3 turnover worth passes, same as Brees. Bucs' defense made Brees pay, Saints' defense didn't do the same.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    They are both grossly overrated

Next

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    This definitely made it for me. Tom showing his GOATness with this performance tonight. I have finally seen the light.

Post Count
    Belichick has missed the playoffs in all 3 seasons Tom Brady did not start multiple games for the Patriots (2020, 2008 & 2000)

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this thread isn't aging well

Post Count
    fap86

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Parker speed, Kidd passing and Nash's shooting ability.

Post Count
    lamar hasn't been figured out, teams just have seen him more and can better gameplan for him resulting in him not playing quite as well as in his MVP year

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Easy to discredit Bill at this moment.

He was the reason Tom has those early 2000 rings.

But as the game "evolved" Tom now swings his nuts.

But we should not be short sighted. Tom will leave and Bill will stay...

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm such a poster that I'm embarrassed to post with my original account. I'm just like lakaluva

Post Count
    brady isnt the goat, hes a fabricated star. matt cassell could have won 6 rings with bill

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is you have to make up quotes. Your Roddy boobies one is literal.

Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Another made up quote.

Post Count
    Another made up quote

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Imagine being such a dumb homer that you prop a scrub that played 2 games in the NBA as a player that combines the best attributes of 3 hall of fame players

"Kawhi is nothing more than a Shawn Marion/Shane Battier type player" is another gem from this sporting analyzing genius

There's also that one time he quit on the Mavs for getting Tyson Chandler

No wonder he tries to hide his original account

Post Count
    i keep getting exposed for my trash opinions and takes so ive become a bitter aggressive beanpie that gets easily tilted over blatant trolling

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Parker speed, Kidd passing and Nash's shooting ability.
    Who's that player?

Thread Information