Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Ya barring a complete collapse by Tampon Bay, Tom wins.
    The Cam experiment was more bad then good. He's had some good games, but, more bad ones.

Is he simply a slacker when it comes to game study? Prefers instead to study the latest in overpriced gay mens clothing?

Anywho should we just wrap it up that Brady won by quite a margin over Bill in Year 1 post Cheatriots?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Considering what each had to work with, easily Belichick. Not only Brady had much more talent around him, he also got the far easier schedule. Have the Bucs and the Patriots switch schdules and conferences and the Patriots make the playoffs while the Bucs don't. The worst thing is that, given a couple of favourable matchups (like facing the NFC East winner in the first round and Green Bay in the second) the Bucs could make it all the way to the NFC championship game or even the Super Bowl. And everybody will be claiming Brady > Belichick when that wasn't the case at all this season.

Considering what each had to work with, easily Belichick.
    'Cheat had all offseason to go with a QB decision. He went with Cam.

As to opponents, well i guess for the 1st time in 20 years as a Cheatriot, the Division has a formidable opponent in Buffalo and a decent one in Miami. Yet Tampon Tom has the Saints so i dunno. Do Carolina and ATL offset the Jets?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    easily brady

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    So far it appears to be Brady, but considering he handpicked his team and make them bend over backwards to accommodate his every whim, IMO it means anything short of an NFC Championship Game appearance would be an absolute failure.

Bill had a record number of opt outs before the season, which is not his fault.....but he also trusted in Cam, the McDerpy Twins, and his mulleted meth-head Jesse Pinkman lookalike son, which absolutely is his fault. All the same, going 7-9 or better with this dog roster is a near miraculous performance, even if he’s the architect of said dog roster.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Considering what each had to work with, easily Belichick. Not only Brady had much more talent around him, he also got the far easier schedule. Have the Bucs and the Patriots switch schdules and conferences and the Patriots make the playoffs while the Bucs don't. The worst thing is that, given a couple of favourable matchups (like facing the NFC East winner in the first round and Green Bay in the second) the Bucs could make it all the way to the NFC championship game or even the Super Bowl. And everybody will be claiming Brady > Belichick when that wasn't the case at all this season.
    Brady>Peyton and there’s nothing that will ever change that. Brady is the GOAT and the sooner your third world, soccer loving low IQ having Argentina brain understands that, the better. If you had used actual logic for your take, maybe it could be taken seriously, but clearly your anti-Brady bias is talking here. Brady could plow all the underage girls you dream of if he wanted to, but he’s not a pedo creep like you, so he won’t.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    'Cheat had all offseason to go with a QB decision. He went with Cam.

As to opponents, well i guess for the 1st time in 20 years as a Cheatriot, the Division has a formidable opponent in Buffalo and a decent one in Miami. Yet Tampon Tom has the Saints so i dunno. Do Carolina and ATL offset the Jets?
    The Bucs also got to play the NFC East this season, while the Patriots had to play the NFC West. Patriots had to play división winners, while the Bucs played 3rd seeds. The Bucs are 2-5 vs teams with winning record and one of those wins was vs the Raiders, who are more a of .500 team.

And regarding the QB thing, Belichick couldn't pick , he had to settle for what was available. The Patriots had no money. Brady left the Patriots in a ty spot when he went away. Add to that the fact that an entire lineup of players opted out because of Covid and that left the Patriots with arguably the worst crop of talent in the NFL. It is a slight miracle they are toying with a .500 record this late on the season.
    Last edited by DAF86; 12-18-2020 at 03:12 PM.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brady>Peyton and there’s nothing that will ever change that. Brady is the GOAT and the sooner your third world, soccer loving low IQ having Argentina brain understands that, the better. If you had used actual logic for your take, maybe it could be taken seriously, but clearly your anti-Brady bias is talking here. Brady could plow all the underage girls you dream of if he wanted to, but he’s not a pedo creep like you, so he won’t.
    lol You pretty much gave the same take as me on your previous post, you small having fatso.

The Bucs also got to play the NFC East this season, while the Patriots had to play the NFC West. Patriots had to play división winners, while the Bucs played 3rd seeds. The Bucs are 2-5 vs teams with winning record and one of those wins was vs the Raiders, who are more a of .500 team.

And regarding the QB thing, Belichick couldn't pick , he had to settle for what was available. The Patriots had no money. Brady left the Patriots in a ty spot when he went away. Add to that the fact that an entire lineup of players opted out because of Covid and that left the Patriots with arguably the worst crop of talent in the NFL. It is a slight miracle they are toying with a .500 record this late on the season.
    Solid takes. Agree.

Altho with Bellicheat waiting on Tom, word is Bellicheat wanted Tom to leave all along. Plus i thought that backup they had, Stidwell or whatever his name is could play better the Party Boi Cam.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Solid takes. Agree.

Altho with Bellicheat waiting on Tom, word is Bellicheat wanted Tom to leave all along. Plus i thought that backup they had, Stidwell or whatever his name is could play better the Party Boi Cam.
    Maybe he trades a pick or player to the Niners to get Garoppolo back and the 49ers sign Prescott in FA.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

the backflips you’re doing to try and rationalize all of your hot takes about how Brady is nothing without Belichick.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    the backflips you’re doing to try and rationalize all of your hot takes about how Brady is nothing without Belichick.
    1) I didn't say Brady would be nothing without Belichick, tbh. He most likely wouldn't be the "GOAT" though.

2) I'm not doing any backflips, tbh. Just providing plausible scenarios with sound reasoning. Do you think the Patriots wouldn't be able to make the playoffs playing vs teams like the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Washington, Panthers, Falcons, etc. on a conference where a .500 record probably gets you in?

And considering the Bucs are only 2-5 vs teams with winning records, don't you think it would be unlikely for them to make the playoffs having two very good teams on their division while also having to play teams like the Seahawks, Chiefs, Rams, Cardinals, Ravens, etc. on a conference where a team with 11 or 10 wins won't make it?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1) I didn't say Brady would be nothing without Belichick, tbh. He most likely wouldn't be the "GOAT" though.

2) I'm not doing any backflips, tbh. Just providing plausible scenarios with sound reasoning. Do you think the Patriots wouldn't be able to make the playoffs playing vs teams like the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Washington, Panthers, Falcons, etc. on a conference where a .500 record probably gets you in?

And considering the Bucs are only 2-5 vs teams with winning records, don't you think it would be unlikely for them to make the playoffs having two very good teams on their division while also having to play teams like the Seahawks, Chiefs, Rams, Cardinals, Ravens, etc. on a conference where a team with 11 or 10 wins won't make it?
    1) You think Manning > Brady which is equally re ed.

2) You’re providing hypotheticals that can neither be proven nor disproven. Call them “plausible” all you want, it doesn’t change the fact they didn’t happen. The common denominator with all of your arguments relating to Brady is an absence of actual facts and a reliance on fairy tales and “what if?” hypotheticals.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol that is ing egregious Who's that ref? He has some explaining to do, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol that is ing egregious Who's that ref? He has some explaining to do, tbh.
    Just another ref in Tom Brady's pocket.

1) You think Manning > Brady which is equally re ed.
    Equally sane.

Sure Brady has more Kobme Championships, but 4 of 6 are a joke.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Equally sane.

Sure Brady has more Kobme Championships, but 4 of 6 are a joke.
    Lol both of Peyton’s Super Bowls were with him as a game manager. Two can play at that game of splitting hairs of which Super Bowls “count”.

Lol both of Peyton’s Super Bowls were with him as a game manager. Two can play at that game of splitting hairs of which Super Bowls “count”.
    To a man the Broncos said Manning and Von Millers pre games speech were super motivating.

Get back to me when Manning wins with cameras knowing opponents plays, throwing the game 28-3 halftime / Pete Carrol or blatantly rigged reffing.

Kobme and Tom the apt comparison.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    To a man the Broncos said Manning and Von Millers pre games speech were super motivating.

Get back to me when Manning wins with cameras knowing opponents plays, throwing the game 28-3 halftime / Pete Carrol or blatantly rigged reffing.

Kobme and Tom the apt comparison.
    that’s why Manning is better than Brady? Because of his motivating pre game speech? Holy what a pathetic argument.

that’s why Manning is better than Brady? Because of his motivating pre game speech? Holy what a pathetic argument.
    Eh you're casual Phan who slurps up the Brady Belicheat *wins.

Go inside of a pro locker room.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady's haters hit new low. Nothing new. That 'argument' though

At least this "Brady overrated system Qb" and "Belichick can make every scrub Qb play like MVP" narratives are dead for good now.

Let's take a look at Brady's Super Bowl stats:

XXXVI: Patriots 20, Rams 17
    • Brady went 16–for–27 with 145 yards and one touchdown
    XXXVIII: Patriots 32, Panthers 29
    • ​Brady went 32–for–48 with 354 yards, three touchdowns and one interception
    XXXIX: Patriots 24, Eagles 21
    • ​Brady went 23–for–33 with 236 yards and two touchdowns
    XLII: Giants 17, Patriots 14
    • ​Brady went 29–for–48 with 266 yards and one touchdown
    XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
    • ​Brady went 27–for–41 with 276 yards, two touchdowns and one interception
    XLIX: Patriots 28, Seahawks 24
    • ​Brady went 37–for–50 with 328 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions
    LI: Patriots 34, Falcons 28 (OT)
    • ​Brady went 43–for–62 with 466 yards, two touchdowns and one interception
    LII: Eagles 41, Patriots 33
    • ​Brady went 28–for–48 with 505 yards and three touchdowns
    LIII Patriots 13, Rams 3
    Brady went 21–for–35 with 262 yards and interception

Yes, game managers can throw for 466 and 505 yards in the Super Bowl and also lead 5 game-winning drives against strong teams. Bolded stats are especially impressive

Meanwhile Peyton Diffler:
    XLI: Colts 29, Bears 17
    • ​Manning went 25–for–38 with 247 yards and one touchdown and one interception
    XLIV: Saints 31, Colts 17
    • ​Manning went 31–for–45 with 333 yards, one touchdown and one interception
    XLIX: Seahawks 43, Broncos 8
    • ​Manning went 34–for–49 with 280 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions
    50: Broncos 24, Panthers 10 (OT)
    • ​Diffler went 13–for–23 with 141 yards, interception

Peyton also has always played for the offense-first teams, while Brady played for balanced, defense-first and offense-first teams evenly distributed

Here is the question: who's better Qb?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    American football and basketball are extremely entertaining sports. NFL is a joke. As well as NBA. Also 260+ men aren't supposed to have 4.4-4,5 40-yard dash times. As well as 300+ man isn't supposed to have 4.65 40-yard dash. o, Terron Armstead! Something fishy. Every sport has dopers but NA leagues testing is absolute joke.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First one no, Manning was that dude. Mathis/Freeney edge rush tandem were just good for not choking away Peyton's leads in Indy.
    Second one absolutely yes... Miller/DWare destroyed Newton's soul, and Manning was an average bus driver.

Brady >>> Manning.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    First one no, Manning was that dude. Mathis/Freeney edge rush tandem were just good for not choking away Peyton's leads in Indy.
    Second one absolutely yes... Miller/DWare destroyed Newton's soul, and Manning was an average bus driver.

Brady >>> Manning.
    Peyton had 3 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in the 4 playoff games he played in 2006. His defense won that Super Bowl. How was he not a game manager?

Thread Information