Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/2020/12/14/to...21-daily-cover

Important ones come this week and let’s see if they fail like BSPN and put LeRoid 1?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    shut up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stopped caring about these type of lists 10 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bucks fan - expecting another fail in playoffs before your one star departs?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks fan - expecting another fail in playoffs before your one star departs?
    He's not a bucks fan just a Lebron fanboy. He's one of Harlem's many alts.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He's not a bucks fan just a Lebron fanboy. He's one of Harlem's many alts.
    lol thinking im harlem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad as Bucks actually keeping Giannis.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    29. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks

Today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young would have averaged 50 ppg against the ty 90s defenses tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trae Young would have averaged 0 ppg against the 90s defenses tbh
    FIFY

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    29. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks

Today's NBA
    92-93 1st team All-NBA

Mark Price, Cleveland Cavaliers

90s NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    92-93 1st team All-NBA

Mark Price, Cleveland Cavaliers

90s NBA
    The other day when watching YouTube I found out my plumber Mark was the starting PG for the Cavs in the 90s; at first I wasn't sure it was him because there was no HD back then and as we all know everything was tier back then, which is normal because of evolution - a basic concept old heads and Jordan nut huggers can't understand - so I called Mark and asked him but he said he never played in the NBA, told me : "me, the short unathletic white guy with the cuck smile and the Lady Diana haircut, an NBA all star?"

But I know Mark, he is a very humble guy, so I called his brother and Price Plumbing Company associate Brent who, get this, ALSO HAPPENED TO PLAY IN THE NBA in the 90s! What are the odds?
    Anyway, Brent confirmed the Cavs starting PG was indeed his brother

Nice people tbh, I think I'm gonna get them the complete Partridge Family DVD set for Christmas
    Last edited by lefty; 12-16-2020 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mark Price - 1 of like 5 players in the 50-40-90 club. Same company as Dirk, Durant and Curry... yeah he sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph Curry would have been in the 100-100-100 club if he played against those pathetic crackers tbh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Mark Price - 1 of like 5 players in the 50-40-90 club. Same company as Dirk, Durant and Curry... yeah he sucks.
    who said he sucks? no one did. at you always crying about strawman and you consistently say stuff like this

anyways, there's no way in his prime he sniffs an all-NBA team these days unless about 15 superior players are hurt and miss a whole year. especially if a guy puts up 30/4/9 for a year and doesn't sniff the teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who said he sucks? no one did. at you always crying about strawman and you consistently say stuff like this

anyways, there's no way in his prime he sniffs an all-NBA team these days unless about 15 superior players are hurt and miss a whole year. especially if a guy puts up 30/4/9 for a year and doesn't sniff the teams.
    So calling someone a plumber isn’t saying he sucks? Different standards I guess

And fact that some guy can put up those stats couldn’t sniff the nba teams mean how inflated stats are nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Price was a beast. He was kinda my idol growing up bc he was a small going into the teeth of that defense and taking abuse but still giving people the business. His dribbling was insane and he was a fast too with the ball. The man was a wizard in pic n roll. Also he had the perfect shooting form

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Muggsy Bogues > Trae Young

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Price was a beast. He was kinda my idol growing up bc he was a small going into the teeth of that defense and taking abuse but still giving people the business. His dribbling was insane and he was a fast too with the ball. The man was a wizard in pic n roll. Also he had the perfect shooting form
    One motion jump shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60s NBA > 90s NBA

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    So calling someone a plumber isn’t saying he sucks? Different standards I guess
    did I call anyone a plumber? please show me. if I did I honestly forgot.

And fact that some guy can put up those stats couldn’t sniff the nba teams mean how inflated stats are nowadays.
    yep those average of 3-4 more possessions per game than there were in 92 is very likely the reason why trae didn't make the All-NBA team and mark price made first team. gotta love how those extra few possessions account for a near 12ppg difference between the two guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yep those average of 3-4 more possessions per game than there were in 92 is very likely the reason why trae didn't make the All-NBA team and mark price made first team. gotta love how those extra few possessions account for a near 12ppg difference between the two guys.
    Honestly Trey shoots the ball a lot more than Price. And he shoots a lot more threes than Mark which probably accounts for his point difference more than possessions. But the Cavs and the Hawks play a way different style as well. The offense revolves around Trey and they put Collins for some reason out on the 3 point line even though he sucks at shooting them. Mark had 2 big men that he had to feed in the post and then he got to eat. Just different styles but I think he would be successful today. I mean Steve Nash won back to back MVPs and that wasn’t that long ago era wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefty did though in jest. And you did say nobody said he sucked.

Because increased possessions is the only way stats can be inflated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In jest?

That's a true story bro

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lefty did though in jest.
    In jest?

That's a true story bro
    now amb is using words that does not mean what he thinks they mean

And you did say nobody said he sucked.
    did anyone?

Because increased possessions is the only way stats can be inflated.
    if you are comparing inflated stats on an individual basis, such as one player simply having more of an opportunity to shoot, that's one thing.

but the specific word you used was "nowadays", which seemed to indicate you were comparing eras. if that's the case, then yes inflated possessions are probably about the only legitimate, factual comparison that exists, while everything else you might try to argue ("no one plays any defense anymore bc they changed the rules to help kobe and oppress davey and timmy!!!! ") is simply based on opinion one way or the other.

Thread Information