Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe Enrique has its own do entary LOL. Up there with DWade on guys thought they were bigger than they really were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe one day Smush Parker can come on Manu’s do entary and talk about their battles in the second units

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe Enrique has its own do entary LOL. Up there with DWade on guys thought they were bigger than they really were.

Bigger than you that’s for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overrated ballhog and terrible teammate recognizes overrated ballhog and terrible teammate

Spurms fans love Kobe now, cucked simps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the recommendation, I like to wind down at night with a good comedy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this one where he was trapped in a Whataburger for 3 days and ate his way out?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overrated ballhog and terrible teammate recognizes overrated ballhog and terrible teammate

Spurms fans love Kobe now, cucked simps
    I'm actually not a Kobe fan and have never liked him. I still don't even like him after his passing but I'm also not a sick person who was popping bottles after he died. I posted the clip because it was part of Tony's do entary and I thought some might find it interesting. Anyways you are stupid troll.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu's doc is going to fire once Joe lets him and his fam out the cages tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The reviews are destroying this puff piece

Selfsih egomaniac doing a poor man's The Last Dance

At least Jordan was actually good
    Yeah, the narcissism on display here is off the charts. If there's anyone on the Spurs that warrants a do entary, it's TD or DRob. TP releasing this so soon after the Last Dance is also funny. Most popular basketball player of all time vs the guy who's impact on pop culture was "Eva Longoria's husband".

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the movie was ok but i am a Parker fan. I did like the part about when Tony was young and playing in France.

Pdt Spurs Nation France JP le Requin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the narcissism on display here is off the charts. If there's anyone on the Spurs that warrants a do entary, it's TD or DRob. TP releasing this so soon after the Last Dance is also funny. Most popular basketball player of all time vs the guy who's impact on pop culture was "Eva Longoria's husband".
    In fact, Tony Parker is making so many project here in France and even in San Antonio.. he is leading 2 basketball teams (ASVEL Men and women) he may be the next GM of soccer team OL too.. and maybe one day the spurs GM..yes you read it here..
    and what he made with French NT and basket in France with his academy... and ...and ... and...and...
    a real business man after his basket life..
    not many basketball player do or did what he is doing now.. if he was 100% American I think he will get more respect from you..

and its a David Robinson fan who write this

GSG

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, Tony Parker is making so many project here in France and even in San Antonio.. he is leading 2 basketball teams (ASVEL Men and women) he may be the next GM of soccer team OL too.. and maybe one day the spurs GM..yes you read it here..
    and what he made with French NT and basket in France with his academy... and ...and ... and...and...
    a real business man after his basket life..
    not many basketball player do or did what he is doing now.. if he was 100% American I think he will get more respect from you..

and its a David Robinson fan who write this

GSG
    Dont worry about the bots that post on here most are hating ass trolls that ain’t worth the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Narcissism or not, I’d still watch it. TP was 1/3 of the legendary Spurs big 3, why wouldn’t I want to watch it? I get everyone has their own opinion but it’s sad that a dude who’s done a lot for the team and played a big part in the golden age of Spurs basketball and is already retired is still getting bashed. I’d just rather enjoy reminiscing about the golden years of the team and the big 3’s achievements than bash them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched it, it's alright. I think is mostly made for the people in France, since Tony is the biggest basketball player ever coming out of France. Still some interesting things in there. And why did people say Manu wouldn't be in it? Manu is in there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to read his autobiography that came out last October before I watch the movie. I want to be fully immersed in the experience.
    Last edited by Ed Helicopter Jones; 01-08-2021 at 01:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched it, it's alright. I think is mostly made for the people in France, since Tony is the biggest basketball player ever coming out of France. Still some interesting things in there. And why did people say Manu wouldn't be in it? Manu is in there
    Manu s hate Parker and they think Manu feels the same way about Parker. Any objective person knows that Manu liked playing with Tony. He's said it a bunch of times in interviews. Always thought the war between the Argentian Manu fans vs the France Parker was stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu s hate Parker and they think Manu feels the same way about Parker. Any objective person knows that Manu liked playing with Tony. He's said it a bunch of times in interviews. Always thought the war between the Argentian Manu fans vs the France Parker was stupid.
    The two of them are all over Instgram hanging out together these days. It was a feud created by know-nothing "fans".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two of them are all over Instgram hanging out together these days. It was a feud created by know-nothing "fans".
    Agreed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony was the most Hollywood out of the big 3 and loved the spotlight and that rubs some people the wrong way but give him credit for always buying into the team concept and not creating drama. I will always be grateful for Parker because he was one of the guys that helped the Spurs get over the hump against the Lakers in '03. He was also a lot of fun to watch. By far the fastest player that I have ever seen play in the NBA at least in my lifetime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was a pretty good do entary. It really shed a light on just how important to French basketball. His backyard is insane too. Dude has a 6 flags waterpark for a backyard.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a French do entary about the most famous French basketball player in history, why is it a surprise that this was made?

The target audience is definitely French fans and Spurs fans. If you're either of those, and you can get past some moments of sort of pretentious direction, you'll probably enjoy it. A lot of his history before the Spurs was news to me.

Probably some missed opportunities for interesting stories during his Spurs time (surprised they didn't mention how the Spurs were courting Jason Kidd throughout 2003 and how bad Tony wanted to beat him in the Finals). But I enjoyed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe one day Smush Parker can come on Manu’s do entary and talk about their battles in the second units
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched it, and I admit I did enjoy it. One interesting thing is that WOW, Tony sure is tactless. There’s a segment where a FNT player said that they (the players) weren’t jealous of his status (he was a young dude who just got made captain) and that they’re cool with it/him but that he totally disagreed when it seemed Tony threw the team under the bus when he said he can’t do everything by himself. I had flashbacks to when he said stuff about nephew taking his sweet ass time coming back.

Thread Information