Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah tony doesn’t mince words. Where have you Ben?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not worth watching unless you're French. It's pretty well targetted at them through National Pride & the like (all interviews with French people are in French, even though they all speak English). I absolutely loved him as a player, but I think there's a fair bit of revisionist history going on (saying the 2014 team was 'his team' when he'd fallen away badly that season because of injuries).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the shot of him talking on his cell phone and sitting on the railing of his water slide while overseeing his kingdom. The slow pan of him admiring his trophy room was a nice touch as well.

He does have quite a home in San Antonio, though. The one in France isn't bad either. Not sure I could ever see Timmy doing a piece like this, but it was fun. Some nostalgic pieces in there. I almost got through the whole thing. I'm sure his French fans love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying the 2014 team was 'his team' when he'd fallen away badly that season because of injuries).
    that bitter dillhole tried to steal the 2014 FMVP from Kawhi when he decided to dribble dribble shoot shoot shoot in the 4th quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was cracking up at his description of the 2014 team and how they played- essentially calling the style of play "ugly" under Duncan but because he was the leader of the team at that point they played the style we saw in the finals, despite the most memorable moments being with Patty Mills and Manu running the team. It's true that we changed style- but it was away from his ball dominance and toward a more team oriented attack reliant on passing and shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe one day Smush Parker can come on Manu’s do entary and talk about their battles in the second units
    my nigg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not worth watching unless you're French. It's pretty well targetted at them through National Pride & the like (all interviews with French people are in French, even though they all speak English). I absolutely loved him as a player, but I think there's a fair bit of revisionist history going on (saying the 2014 team was 'his team' when he'd fallen away badly that season because of injuries).
    yeah that was a bit of eye rolling tbh... . It was a cool doc tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he rap in it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he rap in it?
    Was it about Erin Barry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good do entary.

Pdt Spurs Nation France JP le Requin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu s hate Parker and they think Manu feels the same way about Parker. Any objective person knows that Manu liked playing with Tony. He's said it a bunch of times in interviews. Always thought the war between the Argentian Manu fans vs the France Parker was stupid.
    I can tell you here in France WE LOVE MANU!! for many French people from my association, Manu is their best spurs player!

when we came in SA wit Spurs Nation France in march 2019, we song with Argentina fan in AT&t center, even players had goosebumps..
    i have some pictures and videos of our meeting...it was so cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell you here in France WE LOVE MANU!! for many French people from my association, Manu is their best spurs player!

when we came in SA wit Spurs Nation France in march 2019, we song with Argentina fan in AT&t center, even players had goosebumps..
    i have some pictures and videos of our meeting...it was so cool
    Sick stuff, my guy. Could you post some photos or videos of the French pilgrimage to SA? I'd love to go there someday...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give me your email, I will send you a "wetransfert" of some pictures and videos from us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give me your email, I will send you a "wetransfert" of some pictures and videos from us
    Pm'd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it, nothing new but it was still great to see. Also was cool to see Kobe speak so highly on TP
    Like the rest of us, Kobe wiped his ass with TP.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony is a national hero in France and it’s no surprise that they made a movie about him. He’s the most successful basketball player France has ever produced. He is the French Michael Jordan.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was pretty good. Quite a Tony do entary. Pretty remarkable what he has been able to accomplish, he is quite the one who is most hands-on outside of basketball. I wish they had more of Tim and Manu's interviews though! A lot of Pop's and Bowen's, some David's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony was the leading scorer and assist man on the 2014 team in both the regular season and the playoffs.

Sure, he wasn't the "dribble-dribble" 20-point scorer like he was in 2013 (also led the team), but SpursTalk spent years asking for that and he finally found the balance.

Either way, I'd say the leaders of the team were Timmy and Tony, and there are arguments to be made about who was on top. Kawhi only got Finals MVP because he had to defend LeBron.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timmy should have 5 finals mvps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timmy should have 5 finals mvps
    4, Manu deserved it more in 2005, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched it and it was both fun reliving our glory days while realizing how many special players we need to build a championship roster. We are extremely lucky to watch the greatest French, and Argentine, and PF all play for the same team for a such a long time. What are the odds of that happening again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony was the leading scorer and assist man on the 2014 team in both the regular season and the playoffs.

Sure, he wasn't the "dribble-dribble" 20-point scorer like he was in 2013 (also led the team), but SpursTalk spent years asking for that and he finally found the balance.

Either way, I'd say the leaders of the team were Timmy and Tony, and there are arguments to be made about who was on top. Kawhi only got Finals MVP because he had to defend LeBron.
    Yeah he was a leader along with TD (through experience), but it wasn't 'his team' because his level of play had fallen away. He wasn't near the same player at finishing at the rim & his defense fell away badly.

Thread Information