Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Joe Smith and The TWolves had to pay so do Kawhi and the Clitts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade's athleticism was fading and Uncle Drew was an up and coming star were more likely reasons why he bolted tbh.
    That's a huge part of the reason why he left but the other part is he didn't like how Riley ran the organization like a dictator. It was Riley's way or the highway and that was a big a reason why he was wiling to go back to Cleveland despite his disdain for Gilbert. Gilbert was willing to give him full control of the organization and let him do whatever he wanted. Riley is an old school conservative guy and is too set in his ways to change at his old age. He would treat Kawhi and Uncle Dennis the same way he treated Lebron. No way he would allow them to bend him over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Joe Smith and The TWolves had to pay so do Kawhi and the Clitts.
    Agreed. If there is hard evidence that proves the allegations are true I can't see how they get out of the type of punishment the T'wolves got. No way would the rest of the league/owners allow them to get out of this Scott free.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed. If there is hard evidence that proves the allegations are true I can't see how they get out of the type of punishment the T'wolves got. No way would the rest of the league/owners allow them to get out of this Scott free.
    Are there any suspensions involved if Silver is the Commissioner when Horry hip-checked Nash back in the day?

My guess is he goes easy on them.

Thread Information