Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with? I won't unless I have my own ass wipes.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with? I won't unless I have my own ass wipes.
    TP about 2-4 times depending on the dump, first couple wipes dry TP, then a couple with TP and water, occasionally soap and water on the next to last wipe, especially if i'm using a public toilet with no access to a shower.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    And then he leaves me with 2-bar wifi, shoddy service and submits a report and the company finds a way to jack up my rate and charge me service fees? Yeah being rude to poor people making five figure income a year working out in the fields, pandemic or not, just doing their job trying to help is totally the right answer.
    They’re being rude by asking to destroy my toilet. The cable company itself also doesn’t send its own employees, they use contractors now.

Telling a repairman “yeah there’s an outhouse outside, go use that” is also 10x more rude than just saying no, so your point is stupid regardless.

a conservative pretending to sympathize with working class Americans

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    They’re being rude by asking to destroy my toilet. The cable company itself also doesn’t send its own employees, they use contractors now.

Telling a repairman “yeah there’s an outhouse outside, go use that” is also 10x more rude than just saying no, so your point is stupid regardless.

even more funny a self identified pretty far left liberal calling working class Americans "disgusting", you'd probably be okay with a $300k/year, in shape, suit and tie guy from Wall street taking a dump in your home amiright? Or maybe a hot young professional 20-something chick? Tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    even more funny a self identified pretty far left liberal calling working class Americans "disgusting", you'd probably be okay with a $300k/year, in shape, suit and tie guy from Wall street taking a dump in your home amiright? Or maybe a hot young professional 20-something chick? Tbh.
    Yeah because people who are in shape/skinny likely have a diet that doesn’t lead to giant, smelly toilet-clogging s.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah because people who are in shape/skinny likely have a diet that doesn’t lead to giant, smelly toilet-clogging s.
    Toilet clogging per se might be valid, but smelly on the other hand? You'd be surprised on some of these females, except for the anorexic ones that practically don't eat at all (I dated one of those, but it was short lived)... some of these hippy females that mostly eat vegetables and maybe a little lean meat and a lot of fiber, man those s that smell like healthy but disgustingly smelling cruciferous stuff like brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus etc... those are arguably worse than the meat and potato eater s in terms of smell, though they're definitely not nearly so thick and don't clog the toilet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with?
    Your mom's afro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Here's a side complaint. We got a new fridge last year which I paid for and also paid for the water line separatley.
    The water and ice tasted like chemicals. We called Lowe's and they said give it a few weeks. Two months later, it still tasted like chemicals.
    They finally sent someone, and it turned out that the contractor kept the line I paid for and installed a cheap all plastic tube.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Here's a side complaint. We got a new fridge last year which I paid for and also paid for the water line separatley.
    The water and ice tasted like chemicals. We called Lowe's and they said give it a few weeks. Two months later, it still tasted like chemicals.
    They finally sent someone, and it turned out that the contractor kept the line I paid for and installed a cheap all plastic tube.
    Yeah, them, we've had our fair share of issues with Home Depot as well. They send something, say a bath tub or a surround, that is different, broken and inferior to the one we purchased. Then you've got to find someone with a truck to haul all that back to get a refund, the customer service pieces of give you a hard time before finally grudgingly giving you your refund, and you've lost time, sweat, tears, calories, and possibly money paying someone to use their truck to haul the stuff back.

Yeah you ultimately get your money back but zero interest or grievance amount for the loss on time and miscellaneous expenses, and the grievance itself. There should be some sort of federal law requiring businesses to pay back customers interest at a very high APR% rate or a nominal amount like $5,000 or some to cover the loss and grievance. That to me will go a long way to discourage such bad business practice that has become so commonplace, even amongst the biggest companies. And if I have to take them to court -- I want millions and not thousands, so that's why I'm suggesting that federal law of a nominal $5k mandatory grievance fee to be paid back to the customer under such "wronging" cir stances that are the fault of the company.

It's high ing time the federal government crack down hard on bad, deceitful, scammy, fraudulent, anti-customer business practice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, them, we've had our fair share of issues with Home Depot as well. They send something, say a bath tub or a surround, that is different, broken and inferior to the one we purchased. Then you've got to find someone with a truck to haul all that back to get a refund, the customer service pieces of give you a hard time before finally grudgingly giving you your refund, and you've lost time, sweat, tears, calories, and possibly money paying someone to use their truck to haul the stuff back.

Yeah you ultimately get your money back but zero interest or grievance amount for the loss on time and miscellaneous expenses, and the grievance itself. There should be some sort of federal law requiring businesses to pay back customers interest at a very high APR% rate or a nominal amount like $5,000 or some to cover the loss and grievance. That to me will go a long way to discourage such bad business practice that has become so commonplace, even amongst the biggest companies. And if I have to take them to court -- I want millions and not thousands, so that's why I'm suggesting that federal law of a nominal $5k mandatory grievance fee to be paid back to the customer under such "wronging" cir stances that are the fault of the company.

It's high ing time the federal government crack down hard on bad, deceitful, scammy, fraudulent, anti-customer business practice.
    In this instance, I didn't even care about the time or money. What the was I drinking for the first couple of months? We ended up not even drinking the water and barely using ice. We'd fill up a few pitchers a day and dump them out with the idea that it would clean up. It tasted like acetylene smells.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    In this instance, I didn't even care about the time or money. What the was I drinking for the first couple of months? We ended up not even drinking the water and barely using ice. We'd fill up a few pitchers a day and dump them out with the idea that it would clean up. It tasted like acetylene smells.
    Well at least you have tap water and a Zero water thingy or some

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It tasted like acetylene smells.
    Why did you drink it in the first place? It could have been toxic / carcinogenic, or contained bacteria like salmonella or cholera.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why did you drink it in the first place? It could have been toxic / carcinogenic, or contained bacteria like salmonella or cholera.
    I never drank a full glass. I'd take a sip and dump it. Then fill up a few pitchers and dump that, hoping to clean it out.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I never drank a full glass. I'd take a sip and dump it. Then fill up a few pitchers and dump that, hoping to clean it out.
    Zero water (not Brita, that one is no good) filter
    Boil it

etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zero water (not Brita, that one is no good) filter
    Boil it

etc
    I'm not a scientist, but I'm pretty sure you can't boil plastic associated chemicals out of water. My guess is that it'd concentrate them.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm not a scientist, but I'm pretty sure you can't boil plastic associated chemicals out of water. My guess is that it'd concentrate them.
    True, but at least you can boil out any potential bacteria/viruses

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    tap water still OK

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Will Hunting's posts in this thread are a microcosm of why the DNC has lost Ohio for good by a sizeable margin, and probably lost Michigan and Wisconsin without some fraud

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good god...you’re the biggest attention since Avante.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I knew this guy who when out and about wouldn't mind taking massive dumps in peoples' homes (friends of his or not)...he would then proceed to jump in their shower and give him self a body bath...his reasoning behind it was he didn't want to walk around all day with a "smoking gun" so to speak...makes sense
    I wonder if it’s the same guy I knew that did that? There can’t be that many right?

Thread Information