Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...191639862.html
    Jared Kushner Reportedly Helped Create Trump Campaign S Company to Secretly Pay President's Family
    Joe Price
    Fri, December 18, 2020, 1:16 PM CST·4 min read

One of Donald Trump's most notable advisors, Jared Kushner, reportedly helped create a campaign s company to secretly pay the president's family.

Business Insider reports that Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, allegedly approved the creation of the s company, which ultimately spent approximately half of the Trump campaign's huge $1.26 billion budget. A person close to the situation has alleged that Kushner directed Mike Pence's nephew John Pence, Trump campaign Chief Financial officer Sean Dollman, and Lara Trump to serve on the company's board. The company was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corp. and American Made Media Consultants LLC. (or AMMC for short).

The creation of the s company was supposedly to hide financial and operational details from the public, especially as the Trump campaign supposedly spent an astonishing $617 million on his reelection campaign through the company from January 2019 to November 2020. It was first formed in April 2018, and acted as a campaign within a campaign, doling out money to the president's top advisors and Trump family members.

By setting up the s company, the Trump campaign did not need to meet any federally mandated disclosures. To add to the situation, insiders have said that many on the Trump campaign didn't really understand how the company functioned, and the Trump campaign leaders launched an internal audit on it, although the results of the review were never publicly revealed.

"Lara Trump and John Pence resigned from the AMMC board in October 2019 to focus solely on their campaign activities, however, there was never any ethical or legal reason why they could not serve on the board in the first place," said Trump campaign Communications Director Tim Murtaugh in a statement on Friday. "John and Lara were not compensated by AMMC for their service as board members."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump campaign is burning through its finances and

isn't raising enough money to make up for it

• President Donald Trump's campaign started October with $63.1 million in its war chest, new filings with the Federal Election Commission show.
    • That's nearly three times less than the $177.3 million Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden had left in campaign funds at the same time, according to the filings.
    • The Trump campaign has also had issues with fundraising recently. Last weekend the president cut short campaigning time to attend a prominent fundraising event in California, which ultimately got him just $11 million, CNN reported.
    • GOP and Trump advisors told Business Insider earlier this month that the president's campaign doesn't "have enough money to close out the race."
    • Election Day is in less than two weeks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...enough-2020-10

$1.26B budget? where?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266289&p=10373194&viewfull=1#post 10373194

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crimes are made to disappear the same way as lies -- by piling them up as quickly as possible.

(cue Dem bromides about comity, healing and looking forward, not backward. Biden will normalize Trumpian corruption like Obama normalized Gitmo, torture and the global war on terruh )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maga s don't give a about this they're all made hypocrites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "b,b,b, but Hunter Biden's laptop!!!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And nothing will be done about it per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tangent: Jason Miller's shady finances:

Yet even though Miller does some of the most publicly visible work for the campaign, neither he nor the campaign have ever reported that the campaign pays him at all: His $35,000 monthly salary, marked for "video production," is first routed through one of the campaign's media contractors, Jamestown Associates, where Miller once served as an executive.

The arrangement appears designed to obscure the flow of money and conceal how much Miller makes from the woman with whom he fathered a child during the 2016 campaign. Campaign finance experts say the scheme is illegal.
    https://www.salon.com/2020/12/08/tru...-after-dec-15/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-b- BUT HER EMAILS!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This SOP for pols these days. Most of them are more saavy than this clownshow of course.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By setting up the s company, the Trump campaign did not need to meet any federally mandated disclosures.
    In other words, no laws broken apparently.

Watching Chumpettes try to use this as whataboutism for the Bidens being in bed with the Commies / Hillary's corruption / etc.

You guys are really sad ers at this point.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching Chumpettes try to use this as whataboutism for the Bidens being in bed with the Commies / Hillary's corruption / etc.

Wait, you're in favor of these people taking the campaign money for themselves?

Yes or no.

You really need to make yourself clear here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about crimes of this magnitude is the guy does prison for like 3 years. Totally ing worth the money. The US needs to come hard on these ers.
    3 years when you're pushing 80 years old is a good chunk of your life though

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fake news...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fake news...
    El Santo loves ellipsis...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"b,b,b, but Hunter Biden's laptop!!!"
    B-b- BUT HER EMAILS!!!

Thread Information