Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stheve is sthuper angry.

Steve Nash gets mad and punches the wall, after Nets lose to Bucks [VIDEO] (msn.com)

It actually looks like he throws something against a wall. There's something in his hand.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'll say it

It's okay to question pillars of our society today but questioning certain portions of the past is suspendable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets should just find a legal way to get rid of him and his contract... The guy embraced a clearly antisemitist do entary as well as that Alex Jones lying manipulator ( not to mention he's a flat-earther but don''t think you can dump him for that)...

Sarver and Balmer got rightfully ousted for racist behaviour... What is the NBA doing about Kyrie? No reaction, specially with a jewish commisioner?

I can see him getting dumped and never get a contract again in the NBA... then finishing in Turkey or Greece, or even Russia...

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players out here posting and reposting bunch of rap songs with horrible messages is all good, but posting a clip from a movie about the jews is a no go. Its also fine to support concentration camps in China, but you just need to be the owner of the Nets.
    The NBA is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players out here posting and reposting bunch of rap songs with horrible messages is all good, but posting a clip from a movie about the jews is a no go. Its also fine to support concentration camps in China, but you just need to be the owner of the Nets.
    The NBA is a joke.
    The calculus for all of that changes when you're an over hyped scrub like Kyrie, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hypocrisy of Tsai

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the NBA had any standards they'd end their sponsorship with Amazon. How can they be partners with someone that has that movie on their platform. Ughh... Also lol at Shaq even opening his re ed mouth about this subject, while he was screaning that movie 4 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets roll again without Kiwwer Kywie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being a jew and calling black people the N word is ok, but being black and posting a do entary about jews on twitter ain't. Welcome to America, land of the free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pathetic Nets lose to even worse Fakers. I despise both but Nets even more until they rid them self of headcase, of wait a second they will still have Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Simmons with a season high 11 pts! Man is balling. and -33 pts blowout after 3 q.

Thread Information