My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got no love for Iran... You chant "Death to America" enough and death might come knocking on your front door.

However, wars and escalation of wars are tiresome and needless. Sucks but they've been toeing the line forever with their vitriol for the USA and others.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got no love for Iran... You chant "Death to America" enough and death might come knocking on your front door.

However, wars and escalation of wars are tiresome and needless. Sucks but they've been toeing the line forever with their vitriol for the USA and others.
    You getting propaganda'd by the neocons, bro. The same people who did the steal want this sh**.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting propaganda'd by the neocons, bro. The same people who did the steal want this sh**.
    Your perception of my reply is way off. I don't agree with wars of any kind because most are tiresome and needless. As well, the bloodshed is that of civilians dressed in military garb fighting a war that means nothing to them and everything to the "elites".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your perception of my reply is way off. I don't agree with wars of any kind because most are tiresome and needless. As well, the bloodshed is that of civilians dressed in military garb fighting a war that means nothing to them and everything to the "elites".

Islam on its face has serious problems. It enables dictatorships perhaps more than anything.
    But trust me when I say the neocons foster and maximize it for their benefit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam on its face has serious problems. It enables dictatorships perhaps more than anything.
    But trust me when I say the neocons foster and maximize it for their benefit.
    You're literally telling me nothing new.

Thread Information