My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On December 18, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), with significant contribution from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), began publishing the COVID-19 Community Profile Report publicly on our websites. This will give the American people the same community level information that is available to federal personnel. We hope the publication of this data will help Americans make personal choices to slow the spread.
    https://healthdata.gov/blog/covid-19...data-your-data

https://beta.healthdata.gov/National...port/gqxm-d9w9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Community Profile Report (CPR) is generated by the Data Strategy and Execution Workgroup in the Joint Coordination Cell, under the White House COVID-19 Task Force. The data in this report provides aggregate information on the overall status of areas across the country. It is managed by an interagency team with representatives from multiple agencies and offices within HHS (including CDC, the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), and the Indian Health Service (IHS)). The CPR provides easily interpretable information on key indicators for all regions, states, core-based statistical areas (CBSAs), and counties across the United States.
    It is a daily snapshot that:

• Focuses on recent COVID-19 outcomes in the last seven days and changes relative to the week prior.
    • Provides additional contextual information at the county, CBSA, state and regional level.
    • Supports rapid visual interpretation of results with color thresholds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The newly disclosed data reveal that nearly 900 out of 938 metropolitan areas and more than 2,000 out of 3,270 counties qualify as “sustained hotspots,” meaning they have “potentially higher risk for experiencing healthcare resource limitations.” It also showed that more than a dozen metro areas and nearly 50 counties saw a 500% or greater increase in deaths from the previous week.
    https://publicintegrity.org/health/c...19-data-shows/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's a link to "red zone reports" collected by CPI. these are issued to the states upon request, apparently Texas has opted out..

https://beta.do entcloud.org/app?q...ports-50664%20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strong federal warnings

“This current fall to winter surge continues to spread to every corner of the US,” the task force wrote to several states. “This surge is the most rapid increase in cases; the widest spread of intense transmission, with more than 2,000 counties in COVID red zones; and the longest duration of rapid increase, now entering its 8th week, that we have experienced.”
    And states are still not doing enough, the task force said.

“Despite the severity of this surge and the threat to hospital systems, many state and local governments are not implementing the same mitigation policies that stemmed the tide of the summer surge,” the task force wrote “Mitigation efforts must increase … including masking, physical distancing, hand hygiene, no indoor gatherings outside of immediate households, and aggressive testing.”
    https://publicintegrity.org/health/c...al-distancing/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None requested, go play with yourself derp.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None requested, go play with yourself derp.
    And here you go. From your link

The current vaccine implementation will not substantially reduce viral spread, hospitalizations, or fatalities until the 100 million Americans with comorbidities can be fully immunized, which will take until the late spring,” it wrote. “Behavioral change and aggressive mitigation policies are the only widespread prevention tools that we have to address this winter surge

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here you go. From your link

The current vaccine implementation will not substantially reduce viral spread, hospitalizations, or fatalities until the 100 million Americans with comorbidities can be fully immunized, which will take until the late spring,” it wrote. “Behavioral change and aggressive mitigation policies are the only widespread prevention tools that we have to address this winter surge
    Why did Pence get the vaccine?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did Pence get the vaccine?
    Already answered the last thread you stalked.me in. Don't know he shouldn't have. It's not needed.

Where's the list of hospitals over capacity.

And where is the flu?

Thread Information