9 52.94%
  • republicans

8 47.06%
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like polls have Dems up by about 2% so I'll go with a GOP sweep by 8%
    I dunno, the Lucy football pull is usually worse than that. It's always GOP wins by 1.5 points or something so frustratingly close.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, the Lucy football pull is usually worse than that. It's always GOP wins by 1.5 points or something so frustratingly close.
    It looks like dems have a sizable early vote lead. It will come down to same day voters. Onus is on republicans to show up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should say show up more. Both need to get out but republicans are definitely lagging in early votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like dems have a sizable early vote lead. It will come down to same day voters. Onus is on republicans to show up.
    How sizeable? It would have to be pretty large for me to get too excited at the thoughts of sweeping two seats in a very Republican state. God if Abrams can actually pull this off though after getting her state for 46.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    QAnon Karen is a speaker at the rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How sizeable? It would have to be pretty large for me to get too excited at the thoughts of sweeping two seats in a very Republican state. God if Abrams can actually pull this off though after getting her state for 46.
    She should immediately become chairman of the national party if that were to happen.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nate Cohn’s model (not based off any polls, just EV data) has Ossoff up by around 350k votes. That’s why everyone is saying Perdue/Loeffler need Election Day turnout to exceed 1 million for them to have a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Cohn’s model (not based off any polls, just EV data) has Ossoff up by around 350k votes. That’s why everyone is saying Perdue/Loeffler need Election Day turnout to exceed 1 million for them to have a chance.
    I haven't paid much attention to these races. Has there been a lot of mail-in voting? In-person in the general was only 1.2 million in GA so if the GOP is depending on 83% of election day turnout turnout tomorrow... wow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Cohn from the NYT had a thread going that roughly estimates Ossof has a 300k plus vote lead with the assumption that every person who voted in the general for him voted and didn’t change their votes.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    trump still going on and on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump still going on and on
    Trump of course brings up Hillary Clinton and the "lock her up" chants begin.

She lives rent free in his mind.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I haven't paid much attention to these races. Has there been a lot of mail-in voting? In-person in the general was only 1.2 million in GA so if the GOP is depending on 83% of election day turnout turnout tomorrow... wow.
    There’s just over 3 million early votes total so far (vs 4 million in the general) but the big thing is where they’re coming from. It’s predominantly the heavy Dem Atlanta counties and the rural black belt counties. The MAGA counties in northwest GA and SE GA are lagging behind their general election early voting numbers in a big way.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nate Cohn from the NYT had a thread going that roughly estimates Ossof has a 300k plus vote lead with the assumption that every person who voted in the general for him voted and didn’t change their votes.
    Which is probably a conservative assumption. Perdue has stayed in the basement for the runoff and hasn’t landed any real punches on Ossoff, while the debate clip where Ossoff eviscerates Perdue didn’t go viral until we got very close to the general and Ossoff had the great photo op of debating an empty podium because Perdue didn’t show up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the rally, Trump says 36,000 votes were cast in Arizona by non-citizens. He's just a B.S. machine. Totally made up numbers -- not sure if he himself actually believes it but he's probably convinced himself it's true with his own repe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? He’s a lame duck, 2 weeks until he’s ejected.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Who cares? He’s a lame duck, 2 weeks until he’s ejected.
    People were leaving early

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And he caps the rally off with a YMCA dance. All the spurstalk political forum boomers probably joined in doing the same stupid dance from their living room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he caps the rally off with a YMCA dance. All the spurstalk political forum boomers probably joined in doing the same stupid dance from their living room.
    Don't get the fascination boomers have with that song. Whining about the gheys being mainstreamed by our current society and then two minutes later dancing to a song about finding casual buttsex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get the fascination boomers have with that song. Whining about the gheys being mainstreamed by our current society and then two minutes later dancing to a song about finding casual buttsex.
    They were the same heads pumping their fists for the '79 Disco Sucks riot at Comiskey. Hypocrites to the bitter end.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    today is the day boys. will dems get full control and force Qhris and Derp to off themselves? or will the GOP retain the seats allowing Derp and Qhris to keep the copium burning?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Spalding County reports 1,500 votes through 11:00am. If that same rate holds the rest of the day, they’ll be at roughly 60% of E-day turnout from November. If that’s actually reflective of how turnout is in other MAGA counties, it’s not good for Loeffler/Perdue.

Still expecting some unknown factor the pollsters/election modelers didn’t consider tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spalding County reports 1,500 votes through 11:00am. If that same rate holds the rest of the day, they’ll be at roughly 60% of E-day turnout from November. If that’s actually reflective of how turnout is in other MAGA counties, it’s not good for Loeffler/Perdue.

Still expecting some unknown factor the pollsters/election modelers didn’t consider tho.
    The MAGA S are all in DC getting ready to protest the certification tomorrow. I’m seeing it on CNN right now. Thing is packed with the re s. Lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The MAGA S are all in DC getting ready to protest the certification tomorrow. I’m seeing it on CNN right now. Thing is packed with the re s. Lol
    Really glad I’m out of town. If I planned better I would have locked up all my valuables and rented my apartment out to these s for like $500 a night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't they have jobs?

Wonder if the shift leader at Olive Garden gave derp the day off or not

Thread Information