Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-gop-led...135302232.html

but but but i thought COVID related unemployment benefits de-incentivizes working to support the economy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-gop-led...135302232.html

but but but i thought COVID related unemployment benefits de-incentivizes working to support the economy
    If you aren't allowed to work that's a moot point.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    (loses job for continuing to take morning dumps in a homemade container at his desk instead of the office restroom)

"I'm not being allowed to work!"

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If you aren't allowed to work that's a moot point.
    durhrhrhr get a job where they don't require vaccination and pay minimum wage. since that's apparently the solution to the economy, instead of providing financial support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden on a call with governors Monday said he agrees with two GOP state executives that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to mitigate COVID-19, even as his administration is pushing major federal solutions to the pandemic that's nearly two years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (loses job for continuing to take morning dumps in a homemade container at his desk instead of the office restroom)

"I'm not being allowed to work!"
    Because that's a totally rational comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    durhrhrhr get a job where they don't require vaccination and pay minimum wage. since that's apparently the solution to the economy, instead of providing financial support.
    Why should they when they can get paid to stay home?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the fiscal republicans with their They should get drug tested before they receive benefits.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Why should they when they can get paid to stay home?
    bc it makes more sense to have a job and be underpaid and receive less money than unemployment can offer in order to help the economy. getting paid less to help the economy is a sacrifice that people should be willing to make, as opposed to something as simple as wearing masks or social distancing, which is far too great a sacrifice because it infringes on a humans rights and ability to breathe 1% more air with each breath.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because that's a totally rational comparison.
    I'm sorry you didn't like the analogy. The fact is workplaces have rules. You abide by them, or you find a different job.

Getting a free and objectively safe vaccine is not anymore an unfair requirement than adhering to an office dress code. Arguably it's even less unfair.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry you didn't like the analogy. The fact is workplaces have rules. You abide by them, or you find a different job.

Getting a free and objectively safe vaccine is not anymore an unfair requirement than adhering to an office dress code. Arguably it's even less unfair.
    While I agree...democrats only abide by workplace rules when it doesnt affect them. Tell a black person that they cant have corn rows because its dress code and see what happens. They will scream racism and try to sue. So you make sure and tell black people that if they dont like the work place rules...find another job also. And that goes for anything. No rainbow pride pins or shirts that is dress code. There should be not a peep from the LGBTQ community since its a workplace rule. Find another job if you dont like it. Im all for it as long as covers everyone.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I agree...democrats only abide by workplace rules when it doesnt affect them. Tell a black person that they cant have corn rows because its dress code and see what happens. They will scream racism and try to sue. So you make sure and tell black people that if they dont like the work place rules...find another job also. And that goes for anything. No rainbow pride pins or shirts that is dress code. There should be not a peep from the LGBTQ community since its a workplace rule. Find another job if you dont like it. Im all for it as long as covers everyone.
    What do you have against cornrows?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bc it makes more sense to have a job and be underpaid and receive less money than unemployment can offer in order to help the economy. getting paid less to help the economy is a sacrifice that people should be willing to make, as opposed to something as simple as wearing masks or social distancing, which is far too great a sacrifice because it infringes on a humans rights and ability to breathe 1% more air with each breath.
    So you'll gladly tip more. I mean given their sacrifice and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A better analogy would be refusal to in a bucket since the reason for termination isn't because of what they did, but because of what they refused to do. I get you don't have much to offer here so in your haste to be pithy you just vomited up something stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t the Navy just fire some people for being unvaxxed? I thought I posted some news like that not long ago.

Benefits are ok. They need to pay the trailer park until they can get a job at Hobby Lobby, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t the Navy just fire some people for being unvaxxed? I thought I posted some news like that not long ago.

Benefits are ok. They need to pay the trailer park until they can get a job at Hobby Lobby, tbh
    Or become C&BP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or become C&BP.
    If they get vaccinated, sure

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A better analogy would be refusal to in a bucket since the reason for termination isn't because of what they did, but because of what they refused to do. I get you don't have much to offer here so in your haste to be pithy you just vomited up something stupid.
    They refused to where you're supposed to .

Or, put another way, people bring an unsanitary and unsafe condition into the office by not getting vaccinated. Either way it works. I'm sorry that's inconvenient for you.

Your analogy involves the workplace having an objectively unreasonable policy. Not at all comparable to getting a vaccine. You're not good at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or, put another way, people bring an unsanitary and unsafe condition into the office by not getting vaccinated. Either way it works. I'm sorry that's inconvenient for you.

Your analogy involves the workplace having an objectively unreasonable policy. Not at all comparable to getting a vaccine. You're not good at this.
    Like you say, the idiot would be against cooks being fired for refusing to wash their hands after going to restroom.

The way he was raised, it is ok as, what is a little feces amongst friends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yeah but it starts with a vaccination policy and then next thing you know BAM! you’re in a Communist scape with a cloned Stalin in power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but it starts with a vaccination policy and then next thing you know BAM! you’re in a Communist scape with a cloned Stalin in power.
    Yep.
    Look where polio vaccines took the USA.

Communism!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.
    Look where polio vaccines took the USA.

Communism!
    The idiot will go sulk for some time after the trashing he just received. I have seen it before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You suck at analogies.

Person goes to work at a place that allows them to wear their hair in braids. They work there for 20 years. One day the federal government says "braids lead to drug use" and issues a mandate that all braids be removed. Some refuse, and they are released from work due to federal guidelines for contractors. These people did not change anything about themselves or their work. The rules changed. The bucket ting moron (obviously someone you know personally) most likely wasn't hired under the notion that ting in a bucket at their desk was allowed, and proceeded to do so for 20 years without issue.

Again, you're an idiot, plain and simple, and you pretend to be smart. You should have stopped with the bucket of , that's about as good as you're going to ever be.

Either way it's not the policy of the workplace but of the federal government, which the workplace must appease else lose contracts/money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw I'm not arguing they should get paid. them. I'm saying your analogy is as full of as the bucket it contains.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You suck at analogies.

Person goes to work at a place that allows them to wear their hair in braids. They work there for 20 years. One day the federal government says "braids lead to drug use" and issues a mandate that all braids be removed. Some refuse, and they are released from work due to federal guidelines for contractors. These people did not change anything about themselves or their work. The rules changed. The bucket ting moron (obviously someone you know personally) most likely wasn't hired under the notion that ting in a bucket at their desk was allowed, and proceeded to do so for 20 years without issue.

Again, you're an idiot, plain and simple, and you pretend to be smart. You should have stopped with the bucket of , that's about as good as you're going to ever be.

Either way it's not the policy of the workplace but of the federal government, which the workplace must appease else lose contracts/money.
    i find the bold part quite ironic

Thread Information