Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    That really hurt your feelings.
    Eriksen hasn't denied he took the vaccine.
    THat's got to be a real punch to the vagina.
    He hasnt denied? His DOCTORS have you dumb ass.
    He does not need to deny anything. (Whats your theory, the gave it to him in his sleep?)

What the fck with your idiocy of bringing your politics on here.

You are such a prissy little .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You have these stupid concepts in your mind, you cant even watch games and assess them accurately.
    If you only knew how ultimately stupid this assessment is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    He hasnt denied? His DOCTORS have you dumb ass.
    He does not need to deny anything. (Whats your theory, the gave it to him in his sleep?)
    His "DOCTORS" neither dip . The idea that he hasn't taken the vaccine was put out there by a club guy who has no business being his spokesperson on the matter.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't understand what makes you think Grealish can't go 90.
    He did it all season for his club and with great results.
    I already told you dumb ass!
    Tell me the last time he played a 90 minute game and maybe you will get it.
    It was not for sure he would even be available, he was injured for at least the last 12 games of the PL. You just dont get in shape by running and practicing, you PLAY for 90 minutes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    What the fck with your idiocy of bringing your politics on here.

You are such a prissy little .
    You're the jack ass who is always coming into the soccer forum on full menstruation.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    His "DOCTORS" neither dip . The idea that he hasn't taken the vaccine was put out there by a club guy who has no business being his spokesperson on the matter.
    So you think he did take the vaccine and it did lead to his heart attack and its being covered up?
    Yeah?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You're the jack ass who is always coming into the soccer forum on full menstruation.
    I cant help it if your uterus cant reason.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I already told you dumb ass!
    Tell me the last time he played a 90 minute game and maybe you will get it.
    It was not for sure he would even be available, he was injured for at least the last 12 games of the PL. You just dont get in shape by running and practicing, you PLAY for 90 minutes.
    See, this is the kind of thing a fan boy says to try and sound hip and in the know. Grealish was in the running to start games at the outset.
    I listened to the pundits; they had no problem with his fitness. You're the first I'm hearing going there, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    So you think he did take the vaccine and it did lead to his heart attack and its being covered up?
    Yeah?
    Good chance. What is the reason for him to not say it otherwise?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't understand what makes you think Grealish can't go 90.
    He did it all season for his club and with great results.
    Totally clueless and you still spout off through your anus. NO he DID NOT. Just like your Eriksen BS.

Amazing that you can make a total ass of yourself willfully and come back on here as if... its all fine.
    "Yeah Im a dumbass that keeps up with zero so I will just make myself look like a cuck continuously"

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Good chance. What is the reason for him to not say it otherwise?
    uhhh because his family AND DOCTORS have already said he has not.
    God lord... this is so consistently stupid.

Do you want him to assure you? So that you can tell him that Grealish really did play the whole PL season?
    fck face...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Totally clueless and you still spout off through your anus. NO he DID NOT. Just like your Eriksen BS.

Amazing that you can make a total ass of yourself willfully and come back on here as if... its all fine.
    "Yeah Im a dumbass that keeps up with zero so I will just make myself look like a cuck continuously"
    Grealish went the 90 all 24 games before his injury. He went 90 on the final game of the season.
    You shouldn't have went there; but you were so eager to make your gay fan boy point to try and sound smart.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    uhhh because his family AND DOCTORS have already said he has not.
    God lord... this is so consistently stupid.

Do you want him to assure you? So that you can tell him that Grealish really did play the whole PL season?
    fck face...
    I just got done saying his doctors said no such thing, face.
    Now you're just throwing family in there too.
    The idea he didn't take the vaccine is all pinned on one club guy saying he hadn't.
    You can't have something as a fact that ain't a fact, face.
    CE ain't even denied it. The doctors treating him at the hospital have not denied it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You have not denied you have Gonorrhea .

Or that you have never been to Cotulla Texas.

fckn idiot...

You have reason to believe he is purposely staying away from making his own pronouncement that he did have the vaccine to cover up the fact it gave him a heart attack?

No stretch here at all...

When will you deny you are not Bob Dillan?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You have reason to believe he is purposely staying away from making his own pronouncement that he did have the vaccine to cover up the fact it gave him a heart attack?
    Sure, I do. Dude's playing career is on the line. He could very well have been promised things to keep it on the down low.
    It's not like the clubs ain't playing ball. We see all the kneeling going on, face.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    No stretch here at all...

When will you deny you are not Bob Dillan?
    Just the latest awkward thing you've said is all.

Bob Dylan? What's he got to do with it?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Just the latest awkward thing you've said is all.

Bob Dylan? What's he got to do with it?
    Exactly.

Its as bizarre as you thinking Eriksen is purposely hiding that a covid vaccine gave him a heart attack.
    Do you know what the cure was, a defib implant... wow, that fits covid...

Idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Its as bizarre as you thinking Eriksen is purposely hiding that a covid vaccine gave him a heart attack.
    Do you know what the cure was, a defib implant... wow, that fits covid...

Idiot.

Oh, please. You have a narrative that you're full-on committed to.
    You wouldn't skeptically regard this for sh**.
    Your tears are flowing is all.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Oh, please. You have a narrative that you're full-on committed to.
    You wouldn't skeptically regard this for sh**.
    Your tears are flowing is all.
    Tears...

wft?

You are registering 9.7 on doltometer.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Time for England to go into France mode
    Kneelers 2
    Nazis 0

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Yeah?
    I also certainly believe this could be the case. Denials and affirmations have not been from I believe reliable sources.

Erickson should do society a favor and tell the truth yes or no and if he did when he got it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I also certainly believe this could be the case. Denials and affirmations have not been from I believe reliable sources.

Erickson should do society a favor and tell the truth yes or no and if he did when he got it.
    For what purpose would Eriksen do this?
    Why lie about this?

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    For what purpose would Eriksen do this?
    Why lie about this?
    I am not sure what you are getting at by "For what purpose would Eriksen do this?"
    Do you mean why is he personally staying silent? If that is your question I do not know but it may be politics.

There is no doubt controversy regarding the jab. If he took the jab and fell out then he should say so likewise if he did not.

The other part "Why lie about this?"
    I do not think he lied; he has not said anything.

The team health rep who tweet I read on this website said he did not get the jab and some other tweet that i read on this website said he did get the jab recently. Both could be politically drive statements..

I frankly have a hard time trusting any tweet or new article given the strange things it seems that are going on in this our wonderful world.

Erickson has seemed to be a straight up dude the best i can tell being a HotSpur fan i kind of pay attention to news about him.

I think Erickson should tell the truth one way or the other. He got the jab or not-He needs to say it. I do not think the national team health rep necessarily a trust worthy source-nor that other tweeter.

There i said it. Flame away.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I am not sure what you are getting at by "For what purpose would Eriksen do this?"
    Do you mean why is he personally staying silent? If that is your question I do not know but it may be politics.

There is no doubt controversy regarding the jab. If he took the jab and fell out then he should say so likewise if he did not.

The other part "Why lie about this?"
    I do not think he lied; he has not said anything.

The team health rep who tweet I read on this website said he did not get the jab and some other tweet that i read on this website said he did get the jab recently. Both could be politically drive statements..

I frankly have a hard time trusting any tweet or new article given the strange things it seems that are going on in this our wonderful world.

Erickson has seemed to be a straight up dude the best i can tell being a HotSpur fan i kind of pay attention to news about him.

I think Erickson should tell the truth one way or the other. He got the jab or not-He needs to say it. I do not think the national team health rep necessarily a trust worthy source-nor that other tweeter.

There i said it. Flame away.
    So in other words, he's been caught in a lie.
    And he wouldn't say Ericksen got the jab if he didn't.
    That's an attempted coverup, and this is proof that Ericksen almost died due to a covid vaccine induced heart attack.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

uh? The Inter Milan director is not a reliable source? It's basically his job to know what's going on with his players. Heck, players are contractually obligated to disclose medical information to their clubs.

smh

Thread Information