My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Classy tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

I think Saka's kick was even worse than Mbappe's kick, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Classy tbh

Not a fan of giving away cleats that kids can't wear. Just seems like a waste to me.
    But I am a fan of him wanting to take the kick. But covering for Southgate (presumably Gaffer), not a fan of that so much.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Classy tbh

Nice sure. But why the hype around this pethetic scrub???

Hed be cleaning toilets in germany tbqh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Perenial losers. Tbqh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Probably would have lost to the Danes on kicks if not for the "penalty" . More devastating loss so I'll allow it

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Day drinking in Berlin with my sisters transportation pass. Always loved this place for what it is.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    That's a horse collar tackle.
    Even NFL does ejections on those after the rash of season/career ending injuries from them.
    ANY pull from behind ANYWHERE on the field at ANY time in the game.
    It slows the game down. Thats what I said, read it again.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    ANY pull from behind ANYWHERE on the field at ANY time in the game.
    It slows the game down. Thats what I said, read it again.
    And make it like rugby where they have eyes on cameras to catch stuff the ref cannot possibly see.
    Once those red cards prove the point, you wont get that slows the game down. This is not basketball where you score every damn possession and have so many fouls to give, its ridiculous how chopped up US sports are so WE can get commercials in. Continuous play is something the rest of the world has figured out. Im starting to walk away from US sports because I dont want to spend 5 damn hours on a game when I could be exercising and playing myself.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    20:30

Still bright out

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    10pm. Hasn't changed.

Europa forever.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nice sure. But why the hype around this pethetic scrub???

Hed be cleaning toilets in germany tbqh

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    As a casual soccer fan, I watched the Danish game where Eriksen collapsed and nearly died. That was bananas. Didn't catch a match until the final. Thought that the conservative approach by England was their downfall, but from someone who admittedly doesn't follow the sport, what happened to the "Golden Goal" extra time rule. Or, was that never a thing? The WC is in December next year? Qatar? Makes sense. Playing outside in that heat would undoubtedly lead to more Eriksen type situations.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    As a casual soccer fan, I watched the Danish game where Eriksen collapsed and nearly died. That was bananas. Didn't catch a match until the final. Thought that the conservative approach by England was their downfall, but from someone who admittedly doesn't follow the sport, what happened to the "Golden Goal" extra time rule. Or, was that never a thing? The WC is in December next year? Qatar? Makes sense. Playing outside in that heat would undoubtedly lead to more Eriksen type situations.
    The golden goal was removed a long tome ago

I miss it tbh, adds more storage drama and forces teams to try to win in open play and not deliberately go for the penalty shootout

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count

I miss it tbh, adds more storage drama and forces teams to try to win in open play and not deliberately go for the penalty shootout
    Thank Lefty for the info. You can really tell when a team is playing for the PKs and those who actually make a concerted effort to score. It's a shame.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    FIFA always changes . I actually like the 30 min extra and then penalties. Simple

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Partly agree. But sometimes goals are born from pure stupidity. Thus why it might be better to play 30 min set

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Thank Lefty for the info. You can really tell when a team is playing for the PKs and those who actually make a concerted effort to score. It's a shame.
    Not a shame to play for penalty kicks if you have legendary kickers and goalie tbqh. Pengland has neither yet they still chose that strategy

Them brits are not that bright

Italians actually have an undefeated monster penalty stopping goalie and still played for the win. Most likely because they knew deep inside they are the better team

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Oh and exhibig #467 on why brits are stupidest humans alive

They are pe ioning to replay the final because Chielini pulled down Saka like a slave

https://www.change.org/p/euros-2020-...taly-v-england

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Oh and exhibig #467 on why brits are stupidest humans alive

They are pe ioning to replay the final because Chielini pulled down Saka like a slave

https://www.change.org/p/euros-2020-...taly-v-england
    Westerners and their pe ions.

Meanwhile we fight Hitler & Stalin

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Westerners and their pe ions.

Meanwhile we fight Hitler & Stalin
    You fought Hitler from Britain most effectively during the Nazi air campaign in WWII. Not so good on the ground, you got blitzed.
    The polish could barely get the planes back in one piece because landing and taking off was so pitiful, but with a Spitfire they did a great job at killing Germans. Very brave blokes they became after their country was totally overrun.

Thread Information