My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    these are the people with the most influence & are easily manipulated ......bruh look at the large following of blue check marks in the replies who believe everything they see on twitter.........people like this are why biden won............social media is a cancer

this fake news ish needs to be regulated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that dude is fighting for mental illness when he spews nothing but mental illness... Lol "DJT killed 3 of my family members"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally agree, blue checked Donald Trump shouldn't be allowed to spread disinfo on twitter.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The original tweeter isn't blue-checked and this tweet is nowhere close to anyone's definition of going viral.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t matter if he did. Killer kid is in for a world of hurt with state charges which Trump can’t do about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t matter if he did. Killer kid is in for a world of hurt with state charges which Trump can’t do about.
    Doubt it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you doubt? He killed 2 people.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #AbolishThe10th #OneUnitaryAmerica #FederalLawOnly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #AbolishThe10th #OneUnitaryAmerica #FederalLawOnly
    "libertarian"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you doubt? He killed 2 people.
    Cool story bro... You're a tribalist so the truth is meaningless to you. Good luck with that!

Btw, you can't realistically say he killed two people considering one had gun shot wounds to his back while facing Rittenhouse and the others didn't die. Second, I'm glad a known pedophile is dead and gone from our society. Last, who's the 2nd person killed because Rittenhouse supposedly killed the pedophile, then he shot at a loser trying to cause bodily harm to himself with a skateboard to his head, and last he shot a pos commie s bag who was baring arms directly pointed at Rittenhouse. Good luck with your premise and make believe though!

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rittenhouse took that gun over state lines or better yet that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to have that gun. Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro... You're a tribalist so the truth is meaningless to you. Good luck with that!

Btw, you can't realistically say he killed two people considering one had gun shot wounds to his back while facing Rittenhouse and the others didn't die. Second, I'm glad a known pedophile is dead and gone from our society. Last, who's the 2nd person killed because Rittenhouse supposedly killed the pedophile, then he shot at a loser trying to cause bodily harm to himself with a skateboard to his head, and last he shot a pos commie s bag who was baring arms directly pointed at Rittenhouse. Good luck with your premise and make believe though!

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rittenhouse took that gun over state lines or better yet that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to have that gun. Lmao
    Holy .

This is deranged. Somebody call Kori/11

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you don't even know he killed two people.

Low information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you forgot to end your deranged homicidal rant with "god bless you" to make it all better tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I'll be damned 2 died. Oh well... 2 less s bags in this world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forgot to end your deranged homicidal rant with "god bless you" to make it all better tbh
    Don't worry... God will judge you in the end regardless you lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only god can judge if SR is a good or bad lawyer tbh.

God Bless you joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only god can judge if SR is a good or bad lawyer tbh.

God Bless you joey
    Cool... I'll say whatever I want here or irl and you can sit by like the little white knight, drama-queen, weak male that you are bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So BD is it your mission today to white knight, insult, and follow me into all the threads I've posted on today? Pathetic!

Thread Information