Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Starting now, I'm gonna post what and when I eat and when I poop. I'll also describe the poops and how many wipes I did.

I pretty much drink about 100 oz of water a day so I'm not going to mention that every time.

Lunch today was at around 1:30. Had a Greek salad and added cashews and wasabi peas to it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Congrats , this has been a very poopy day on ST in the Club as well as a very poopy 2020 for most all of us. Cheers to a less poopy 2021, but, ideally, with better and more regulated poops.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    10/10 thread will follow intently

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I haven't eaten today but I've had about 50-60 ounces of watery liquid today (watered down koolaid and watery sweet tea) which is only about half of my normal amount for this part of the day. I'm usually about a gallon a day, sometimes a little more. But I've got to have some flavor when I'm working from home on the computer; plain water doesn't do it for me unless I'm doing sports or something.

Last night - greek salad, fried chicken made with canola oil, mashed potatoes (I know, but at least home made and not instant kind), and sauteed corn off the cob. All homemade. Estimate about 1300-1500 calories total. That was dinner. I don't usually eat lunch, but I had a homemade frappuccino with extra whipped cream, extra caramel and extra coffee extract made in a vitamix blender for lunch yesterday... probably another 700-800 calories; it was pretty jumbo, didn't all quite fit in my quart sized drink glass.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tonight's dinner - Wok Inn - general tso chicken with scallions (vegetable!), rice (I know), chicken corn chowder soup and egg rolls (I know). Because their drinks are pricey I'll be taking in my own koolaid mix concentrated water with added sugar (I know).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy loves him some personal journal exposition time.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy loves him some personal journal exposition time.
    I took a clonazepam to help out my nose and stomach, but I feel the dinner I just ate and will probably want to seek to eliminate it early tomorrow morning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Please post pics!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    coffee = poop in 20 minutes tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Or diarrhea if you drink too much of it

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Poop Update: I haven't pooped tonight, but one of the mice that invaded the house did. I've cleaned up exactly 22 fresh new droppings with the vacuum cleaner tonight. I killed one mouse that was hiding under a book nook but the other got away and went into the kitchen in the nook between the cabinets and the base board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poop Update: I haven't pooped tonight, but one of the mice that invaded the house did. I've cleaned up exactly 22 fresh new droppings with the vacuum cleaner tonight. I killed one mouse that was hiding under a book nook but the other got away and went into the kitchen in the nook between the cabinets and the base board.
    did you eat the dead mouse?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    did you eat the dead mouse?
    no, threw it out to the trash, bad news is trash day isn't until Tuesday, and there's still one more mouse that we haven't caught and it's Christmas Eve... ugh.

And I have heartburn this morning so probably no good poop for awhile. That's what not eating home cooked food / salad will do for ya. And we had Arby's on the agenda tonight... probably might nix that for an XL greek salad instead.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Feeling like upper GI tract wise on Christmas eve is

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That’s my morning routine

- huge cup of coffee
    - adderall
    - take a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude...this is my poop diary. Read the le. This is one man's journey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I shouldn't have started this yesterday in the middle. I'm just going to update in the mornings.
    I'm not going to include the 100 oz. or water I drink every day but I will include any drinks beyond that.

12/23
    Lunch - Greek Salad with cashews and wasabi peas added.
    Dinner - Peanut butter, banana, honey, and jelly sandwich on Ezekiel bread (yes...it's an awesome sandwich).

12/24
    7:45 AM Poop - fairly smooth. one turd. coffee colored.
    I wiped one time and went straight to shower. I believe it would have been a three wipe.

9:00 AM - drank a 16 oz. beer

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    9:00 AM - drank a 16 oz. beer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have to admit...it was a grapefruit White Claw.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have to admit...it was a grapefruit White Claw.
    Still, lol at any alcohol before 4-5pm, especially on a weekday/workday

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still, lol at any alcohol before 4-5pm, especially on a weekday/workday
    It's Christmas Eve. Nothing like a good buzz in the morning to wrap presents and chill.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's Christmas Eve. Nothing like a good buzz in the morning to wrap presents and chill.
    It's a working day for me. A painfully miserable, slow one at that. Even though it's working from home on the computer. Manager lady isn't making it easy on us contractors even though it's a holiday for most anyone not a contractor.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Just pooped this morning. Only a few pebbles, though. Sign of constipation. Maybe too much imodium yesterday to tackle the food. Oh well. Only a couple wipes & a shower, now I'm clean.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    It's a working day for me. A painfully miserable, slow one at that. Even though it's working from home on the computer. Manager lady isn't making it easy on us contractors even though it's a holiday for most anyone not a contractor.
    I've been a contractor and full timer. Best thing about being a contractor is no gay office politics to over teammates to get that raise/promo. Just do your work and everyones happy. Also when youve done your time you can go home. No bull extra 5:30pm meetings or whatever. Unless you decide you want overtime.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've been a contractor and full timer. Best thing about being a contractor is no gay office politics to over teammates to get that raise/promo. Just do your work and everyones happy. Also when youve done your time you can go home. No bull extra 5:30pm meetings or whatever. Unless you decide you want overtime.
    Which I always get the urge for if I'm on hourly... and they've gotten increasingly stringent on approving any hours over 40 in the past few years, even if it is legitimate. ing India Indians and their diehard capitalist / workers are nothing but resources to be used; i.e. hours out of people's lives are equivalent to straws or cups at a Starbucks, etc. The IT Indian contracting culture of anti-humanism. It's cancer. India Indians are a worse disease than the outcome of if you fused cancer and COVID-19.

Also, they can terminate you at any time with no notice and they often do. Which is bull and should be illegal but whatever merica.

Working from home as a contractor has been okay, but you're job hopping and not by choice because at any time they just randomly terminate you for "budget" reasons and you have to anticipate that so you have stack multiples at a time so you're never stuck completely unemployed.

Thread Information