Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ll be back if they can flip Lamarcus, Derozen, Gay, and Lonnie/DJ into: Turner, Hunter, Huerter, Heat Pick, and Heat young guy.

White
    Lonnie/DJ
    Keldon
    Hunter
    Turner
    lol please elaborate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol please elaborate
    Not rocket science champ:

- LMA for Turner/filler
    - Lonnie/Gay for Hunter/filler (eg Snell)
    - DeRozen for late pick/filler (eg iggy/olynk)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- LMA for Turner/filler
    I don't know where this Lonnie for Hunter dream started for you, but if you head over to the Hawks forums, they are extremely high on him. He is probably one of their untouchables.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- LMA for Turner/filler

These are horrible trades for the other teams. Why would they give up assets for our trash? LMA for Turner is the biggest head scratcher, no way Indy would ever make that trade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are horrible trades for the other teams. Why would they give up assets for our trash? LMA for Turner is the biggest head scratcher, no way Indy would ever make that trade
    - It’s well known pacers are trying to move Turners money, and Boston depressed his value by rejecting him in a Hayward deal. I don’t think it’s farfetched that Turner could be had for less than what folks think. If folks are being honest the drop off between him and LMA isn’t that big, and arguably the fit is better with sabonis.

- Spurs would get the short end of stick in Miami trade honestly, essentially a late 1st for Ddr. Miami was one of the few teams rumored to want him, where ddr probably extends or reups. I think it’s not a head scratcher at all for them.

- a Lonnie (or DJ) trade for Hunter is probably the biggest stretch, but hawks also just committed long term dollars to vets they’ll be pressured to play at that position for next two years. Seems like there is a squeeze between Hunter, reddish, Huerter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s well known pacers are trying to move Turners money
    maybe before the season, and for a clear update in position 3 (or wing, or SF, whatever), and an old Aldridge is definitely not that (besides being an even worse fit with his best player, Domas)

Seems like there is a squeeze between Hunter, reddish, Huerter.
    they have 72 min. for SG/SF/PF covered with Bogdanovic/Huerter/Hunter/Reddish/Gallo/Collins, there is really no problem, and especially none that having Walker in place of Hunter could solve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah baby we're back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah we're back!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .500 ball against probably the toughest strength of schedule. Not bad, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4-1 road trip

BACK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compared to the last 2 seasons this is wonderful.

Back!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe before the season, and for a clear update in position 3 (or wing, or SF, whatever), and an old Aldridge is definitely not that (besides being an even worse fit with his best player, Domas)

they have 72 min. for SG/SF/PF covered with Bogdanovic/Huerter/Hunter/Reddish/Gallo/Collins, there is really no problem, and especially none that having Walker in place of Hunter could solve.
    Like I said the ATL trade is a lift. That said I don’t see that much drop off in some of our young guys and Hunter at least offensively. Like the Spurs they can stand to balance their roster too bit with an attacking SG (we need one of their SFs).

This Indy trade seems more plausible. Feels like Pacers are trying to move on. Though not perfect, I don’t agree on the fit issue especially in LMA shows continued willingness to shot the 3. I can see the Spurs throwing in a distant protected 1st to make it work, hopefully when they’re good again. Something like LMA, 2025 protected 1st for Turner and filler.

I really don’t k know what to make of DDR. It kinda feels like he’ll get extended now...

Thread Information