Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the was Cuban doing during the off season? Doncic's best teammate is Tim Hardaway with KP out injured.

In passing, i saw a little bit of an interview Cuban gave ESPN and he was raving about Maxi Kleber. Poor Doncic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the same bubble where the Lakers lost home court advantage and a starter when they joined it?

Nobody took the Lakers to 7. No bull about it, just dominance really.
    Not really. No one gives a about last year. Get over it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominos continues to look like physically. Also, Bynumite fellating Ingram while he puts up garbage time stats losing to the Heat.
    What's going on with dominoes? Haven't really been watching any games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the same bubble where the Lakers lost home court advantage and a starter when they joined it?

Fail Lakers played hurt teams without superstars, did not play a strong opponent and took 6 games to best a JV lite team that was badly hurt in finals. Benefitted time and time again by nebulous officiating. SHAM ** le without dispute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's going on with dominoes? Haven't really been watching any games.
    He tore his achilles tbh. Thats an injury very few athletes overcome to even play professionally again, much less get near their previous level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JVG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol dominance. More like media darling / opponents injury riddled / Silver determined to crown LeRoids.

Let's see if Silver decides east coast / NY Nets need some media boost, and Lakers cry about lack of free throws.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He tore his achilles tbh. Thats an injury very few athletes overcome to even play professionally again, much less get near their previous level.
    I know about the injury, just wondering what you meant about him looking like

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol dominance. More like media darling / opponents injury riddled / Silver determined to crown LeRoids.

Let's see if Silver decides east coast / NY Nets need some media boost, and Lakers cry about lack of free throws.
    Damn, imagine coming up with graphs and power point presentations trying to discredit a so called bull championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, imagine coming up with graphs and power point presentations trying to discredit a so called bull championship
    It's called Wikipedia...

but anyway, enjoy your championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Porzingis doesn't play, this Mavs team looks much different. Need to get some talent around Luka or else they're instantly a treadmill team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Lakers team is one of the most unremarkable champions in recent history. I'd pick any winner over the last half decade to beat them soundly, even the Kawhi Raptors. They won a summer exhibition and that's it, but fortunately for them, the West is filled with flawed teams right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Lakers team is one of the most unremarkable champions in recent history. I'd pick any winner over the last half decade to beat them soundly, even the Kawhi Raptors. They won a summer exhibition and that's it, but fortunately for them, the West is filled with flawed teams right now.
    this, tbh. Every other Lakers championship team would absolutely wreck them. Imagine prime Gasol and Bynum taking turns against Davis, and LeBron going against Artest, then cramping up trying to guard Kobe. And that's not to even approach Shaq and uber athletic young Kobe. AD would be just a warm body with 5 fouls against Shaq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know about the injury, just wondering what you meant about him looking like
    He couldn't run or maneuver like he used to, and his ability to elevate was hampered. He looked better in the third quarter, but now its six quarters looking mediocre to one quarter of good play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. So many ty calls in the LAL favor. Never fails.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakerrefs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this, tbh. Every other Lakers championship team would absolutely wreck them. Imagine prime Gasol and Bynum taking turns against Davis, and LeBron going against Artest, then cramping up trying to guard Kobe. And that's not to even approach Shaq and uber athletic young Kobe. AD would be just a warm body with 5 fouls against Shaq.
    Luckily for them, they don't need to be all time great to ring, just better than the current compe ion, which they are. Stay salty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team in the NBA has an exploitable weakness right now tbh, the Lakers just happen to have Lebron on their team. The refs help too, but the NBA might be more interested in the Nyets winning this year (if they can make it out of the East).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily for them, they don't need to be all time great to ring, just better than the current compe ion, which they are. Stay salty
    Let's see if that happens this year against healthier teams (we hope). And that's not even to account for the Nets and any East coast bias. Absolutely no one but Lakerfan wants to watch another LeRoid coked up bull rush through JV teams because all the stars got hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team in the NBA has an exploitable weakness right now tbh, the Lakers just happen to have Lebron on their team. The refs help too, but the NBA might be more interested in the Nyets winning this year (if they can make it out of the East).
    I would expect LeBron to start whining and the League to start pushing for the Lakers to win again. Lakers are the golden child, esp. now that the Warriors suck again. I still remember when Durant was completely out of bounds, right in front of a ref, and wasn't called for saving the ball. This is what the Lakers will get in their favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would expect LeBron to start whining and the League to start pushing for the Lakers to win again. Lakers are the golden child, esp. now that the Warriors suck again. I still remember when Durant was completely out of bounds, right in front of a ref, and wasn't called for saving the ball. This is what the Lakers will get in their favor.
    Agreed, but they can build a true rivalry out of the Nyets/Lakers if the Nyets can ring. They can milk the out of it the next few years until Lebron retires/moves on to play wherever his son is drafted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damm verifying the truth that some of us been saying since the sham bs le! Props

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    JVG and Mark Jackson going at it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao y’all some lame ass mother ers lmao. We finally win in 10 years and people lose their

merry Christmas y’all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Campazzo kid looks like garbage. he has a dad body and doesn't look like he belongs out there.

Thread Information