Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hung up with ATT

The ONLY way to receive RSN / Regional Sports Network (eg Fox Sports Southwest) is with a 2-year contract, $80/month, with ATT DirectTV.

Early cancellation penalty is $20/month x contract months remaining.

A $2000+ contract to watch about 30 Spurs games. that extortionist, wealth-sucking BigCorp Capitalist monopolist .

Easy there Big Fella, FBI is at the moment is looking for suspects who bombed an AT&T bldg in Nashville.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then their ATT-Now streaming service is false advertising? The $80 tier streaming package says it includes FSSW.
    It DOES include FSSW, but FSSW still varies by region, and ATT-Now doesn't seem to take that into account.

So even though you will get a FSSW channel, it may not show the Spurs games. In my case, it showed the Dallas region so I got a bunch of Mavericks and Stars games even though I live in Austin.
    ATT NOW in the home market does have the FSSW and the Spurs. After taxes and fees it's about $87. But it does include HBO and Cinemax at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATT NOW in the home market does have the FSSW and the Spurs. After taxes and fees it's about $87. But it does include HBO and Cinemax at least.
    Good to know.

I was very disappointed then I subscribed and still couldn't get Spurs games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this regular cable TV or just a stream on computers and phones. It's cheaper than the Directv package I have that has a sports package.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-26-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, still running the ATT consumer obstacle course, and hurdling the ATT help guy saying RSN only with DTV 2-year contract

ATT TV NOW is month to month, $80, after I put in my zip, here's the RSN answer

Thank all y'all for helping out.

and I got ATT tile onto my new TV menu.

Now to see if I can really watch Spurs road games. There's ALWAYS a possible gotcha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this regular cable TV or just a stream on computers and phones. It's cheaper than the Directv package I have that has a sports package.
    it's streaming online. I use it with an app on a Roku. There is no app for Nvidia Shield. There could be apps for Xbox, Playstation, Amazon Fire stick/box, smart TVS, etc, but you'd have to check for whatever you have.

It has a cloud DVR that keeps restarting on me during games, but I do FF and Rewind a lot. It's not nearly as good or intuitive as the YoutubeTV app was, but it is what it is.
    Last edited by objective; 12-26-2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: accidental over-quotes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes but att tv contract version requires an att internet box
    Thanks I'm liking this deal and would like to lock it down at $80 per month so they don't jack up the price in a few months. Just wondering if that ATT internet box will replace my Directv box and I can watch on my television instead of my computer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a 7 day free trial that can be used to see if it works for you as far as home regions and surprise Mavs or Rockets games or surprise blackouts.

So far for me it has worked fine, pre-season and the opener.

No NBATV for what it's worth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry, I responded about ATT NOW streaming, not the cable service. Sorry for the confusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry, I responded about ATT NOW streaming, not the cable service. Sorry for the confusion.
    No thanks for the info. I'm still trying to see if if the ATT Now is a good replacement for my cable service. Other than games I mainly DVR movies and the news and Directv is good for that,

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No thanks for the info. I'm still trying to see if if the ATT Now is a good replacement for my cable service. Other than games I mainly DVR movies and the news and Directv is good for that,
    this is for att tv but should also work for att tv now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you sound like noobs when it comes to how streaming services work, imo.

• You can stream on your TV or any other device with AT&T TV Now.

• The streaming service has no contract so you can ditch it whenever you want (after Spurs season if you'd like).

• It has all the features of regular cable. Just not as many irrelevant, filler channels.
    Last edited by FkLA; 12-26-2020 at 11:17 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

• You can stream on your TV or any other device with AT&T TV.

• The streaming service has no contract so you can ditch it whenever you want (after Spurs season if you'd like).

• It has all the features of regular cable. Just not as many irrelevant, filler channels.
    att tv has a contract bruh..........att tv now does not.......they havethe exact same packages same channels.......only difference is devices & contracts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know if it will work if I get someone from out of market to sign up for league pass? Like everything will be under their name, their billing address and credit card etc.

If I use their login information will I be able to get Spurs games or will my IP address prevent me from viewing them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    att tv has a contract bruh..........att tv now does not.......they havethe exact same packages same channels.......only difference is devices & contracts
    Yeah, that's what I meant. My bad. I have at&t TV now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is for att tv but should also work for att tv now
    Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch spurs games and stay out of politics boutons!

I can't. I can't even

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know if it will work if I get someone from out of market to sign up for league pass? Like everything will be under their name, their billing address and credit card etc.

If I use their login information will I be able to get Spurs games or will my IP address prevent me from viewing them?
    I think on a mobile device it will use your IP for location and you'll be ed. I've tried to get around this type of thing with many services, and right after the device asks to allow location, it blacklists you.

You can try VPN, but no guarantees it won't try to use the GPS, or just be too slow for streaming video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I came into the season thinking I was going to be screwed since I have YouTube Tv and FSSW is no longer available on there. My buddy just recently let me know about a new site called HeHestreams. You can watch from your tablet, phone, and roku device. It’s about $12 a month but you can watch every single game every night, choosing home or away (or national broadcast if available). There are no blackout restrictions as well! They have a special for 6 weeks that’s $25. I tried the free 2 day trial they had for the first game against Memphis and it worked pretty well....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

• You can stream on your TV or any other device with AT&T TV Now.

Hey I resemble that remark! I mainly watch stuff I stream on my TV, but I've always had cable as my base plan and yeah it looks like the main difference is not having a bunch of channels I don't watch. I was more concerned about the DVR capabilities and that seems to be cool as well. I'm changing to ATT TV and will save money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy there Big Fella, FBI is at the moment is looking for suspects who bombed an AT&T bldg in Nashville.
    my guess yesterday was it is some white dude. And if it is people will call him a “lone wolf” and “mentally ill”....if he was brown he would be called a terrorist and linked to Islam.
    Last edited by Prose; 12-27-2020 at 02:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the catch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my guess yesterday was it is some white dude. And if it is they will call him a “lone wolf” and “mentally ill”....if he was brown he would be a terrorist and linked to Islam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger question is how the to we get Spurs to stop broadcasting most their games on a network that nobody carries.

Thread Information