Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Delusional takes here. You don't win 73 games in a season, or win 67, 73, & 67 in a three year span by being overrated. Curry lead the team in win shares all three years.
    It depends on where one saw him "rated" before. My reference point in the OP was related to Kirby Bryants extremely overated status as fueled by the rigged media etc.
    Curry early on was looking like he was going to be at a similar Kirby status the years he did not have every advantage.

Last two Games, Portland 2 the 62 pts on very high TS% and the following game were impressive comebacks by Curry.
    Portland 1 he had to guard Lillard and definitely came out on the short end in a Warriors loss.

Last 2 games, excellent. We'll see how many more of these he can have in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lil got has had an excellent run the past 6 games or so.
    Watched most of the Nuggets win over Golden State.

Currys 3 pointer still there, but more impressive to me is his driving bank shots and passing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

safe to say he's over his slow start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the side step 3's count as the number of steps one would take for a layup - because at the end of the day a shot is a shot regardless from where it's taken, does the same logic apply to both?

Or am I overthinking this and they're just uncalled blatant travels?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the side step 3's count as the number of steps one would take for a layup - because at the end of the day a shot is a shot regardless from where it's taken, does the same logic apply to both?

Or am I overthinking this and they're just uncalled blatant travels?
    i think they get away with a bit much. harden is the worst abuser of this with his backpedals. but yeah, they should get 2 steps before their release. the tricky part is that you dont count 2 steps after the last time the ball hits the ground, but after they gather the ball enough to have ended the live dribble, and with the amount of carrying that's allowed these days, its hard to really figure out that point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think they get away with a bit much. harden is the worst abuser of this with his backpedals. but yeah, they should get 2 steps before their release. the tricky part is that you dont count 2 steps after the last time the ball hits the ground, but after they gather the ball enough to have ended the live dribble, and with the amount of carrying that's allowed these days, its hard to really figure out that point
    Yeah it’s not easy to interpret, one of those grey area rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes he's having an excellent year. But this game personifies how silly the LeBron haters are who compare him unfavorably with Curry.

Lakers 117 Warriors 91.

And as for poor Curry not having help, please explain in detail how this is a foul:
    http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30982324

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is world class but just don't like him or his semi famous wife. it is notable that he has never won a playoff MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is world class but just don't like him or his semi famous wife. it is notable that he has never won a playoff MVP.
    Curry is great tbh, but that always chokes in the Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry definitely at All Star level. Shot, overall game clearly still good.
    Chill on the MVP fabrication tho.

Lakers 128 Warriors 97

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kirby Curry exaggerates his flop dance so badly he injures himself.
    Not laughing at the injury per say gots, just saying ironic that his bread and butter flopping and falling down backfires on him big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steffi looked abstholutely sthplendid vs the Bucks last game.

29/6/5 with a 30PER on the season.

Ohh ohh ohhhhhh! Steffi is having an All Star year.

Still grabbing his tailbone in pain. Not sure if attention whoring. He really did hurt it tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great shooter and entertainer. I'm just not a huge fan.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Steph is about to break the franchise record for most points as a Warrior on Monday night (unless he has a terrible game or gets hurt) as he only needs 19 points to make it. He's on a run of six straight 30-point games, including his sixth half of 26 or more points (this season). I think Steph should win MVP; the numbers speak for themselves, but the rest of his team is awful. Steph is gonna drag this team to two wins in the first round.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    53. All time leading scorer for the Warriors. Seven straight 30-point games. 10 25+ point halves, and at least 6 18+ point quarters. MVP.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    42 Points on 11 MORE threes. He is now 29-49 from the three in the last three games. His last three third quarters? 23, 18, 25, including 15-21 on threes. Made all eight shots, including six threes in the third quarter. I know OKC is trash and played nothing but 20 year old scrubs (and played absolutely no defense), but MVP belongs to Steph. No one is even close. Stay tuned for more Curry Greatness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its cool you just admit it. DMC took years to live down his Curry thread and he is probably still arguing it somewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its cool you just admit it. DMC took years to live down his Curry thread and he is probably still arguing it somewhere
    What am i supposed to be admitting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What am i supposed to be admitting?
    That Curry is doing better than you thought

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP i raised the question of if his descent into Kirby Bryant territory had started, and referenced an article to his butt buddy enabler Zaza's comments.
    You know, discussion board stuff.

I've since said most def All Star and acknowledged his excellent games.
    Said chill on the MVP tho.

Still true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that thread might be my magnum opus. i was defending curry before it was cool (same with russell wilson in the NFL forum... though i unfortunately was alongside that pedo avante on that one )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonetheless I concede he is doing better then i thought he would. But not by much.
    Lots of stat padding as he is by far the #1 option on this years injured Warriors.
    But even with all his excellent chucking he still passes well.
    Ya I'm impressed. His descent may be very slow indeed.

Defense tho, GTFO.
    Lebron Freak and Embid run circles around him.
    Embid was da real MVP. Damn injury.

Thread Information