View Poll Results: Which Poster is Derp?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spurtacular

60 95.24%
  • ChumpDumper

3 4.76%
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically you're here posting about other people posting.

This is a private message board and currently those are your three options.

You could also try to complain to the owners about Derp like others including myself have done but it won't go anywhere.

I think option #3 of gfy sounds good right now
    i actually have people liking and agreeing with me. I am stating a case in a reasonable tone appealing you to raise the bar and quit making things worse.

That is not posting. posting is you and your 1 line roundabouts for page after page in desperate pleas for a response.

I have no interest in asking for a ban; Kori stated that it was pointless because of VPNs anyway. I am going to ask LJ if he can turn on the ignore functions that make it so there is no message nor notification of anything from the ignored party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i actually have people liking and agreeing with me. I am stating a case in a reasonable tone appealing you to raise the bar and quit making things worse.

That is not posting. posting is you and your 1 line roundabouts for page after page in desperate pleas for a response.

I have no interest in asking for a ban; Kori stated that it was pointless because of VPNs anyway. I am going to ask LJ if he can turn on the ignore functions that make it so there is no message nor notification of anything from the ignored party.
    Good for you.

Now go yourself, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you.

Now go yourself, tbh
    Like I said before. You should find someone you trust, show them what you do here, and try to get some help. I'll leave it at that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am going to ask LJ if he can turn on the ignore functions that make it so there is no message nor notification of anything from the ignored party.
    Who has hurt you that badly that you need that?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before. You should find someone you trust, show them what you do here, and try to get some help. I'll leave it at that.
    Good advice, Blake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're in a "who's the real derp?" thread. I don't see you in any other thread here. I'll leave it at that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For someone with tens of revenge threads and 40 revenge alts, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who has hurt you that badly that you need that?
    Presenting yourself for (earned and fully deserved) abuse and derision daily *may not conduce* to optimal psychological health.

Do you enjoy all the negative feedback? What's the payoff to you for racking up all the Ls and self-ownage?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're in a "who's the real derp?" thread. I don't see you in any other thread here. I'll leave it at that.
    And so your conclusion is is that I should get help too right?

Here's the thing. I do show people what I do here. one thing I've noticed none of the three of you have said is that you talk to anyone about what you do here.

My best friend is a shrink and she's the one that explained to me a lot of what goes on here. I know you think you're getting one over on derp however I can also guarantee you that he thinks that he's in control and manipulating you.

Notice how he keeps on trying to interject himself into our conversation here? And how you're responding? That is what gives him his supply.

If you really want to bother him ignore him do not respond to him beyond something constructive indicating that he has a problem.

That is what I do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presenting yourself for (earned and fully deserved) abuse and derision daily *may not conduce* to optimal psychological health.

Do you enjoy all the negative feedback? What's the payoff to you for racking up all the Ls and self-ownage?
    You're assuming that he's bothered in any way by it. He is going for those types of responses and he's getting exactly what he's going for. There's a couple of different ways that he could be justifying a rationalizing it but shame is not one of them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For someone with tens of revenge threads and 40 revenge alts, yes.
    How about for a jaded cuckold such as you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so your conclusion is is that I should get help too right?

Here's the thing. I do show people what I do here. one thing I've noticed none of the three of you have said is that you talk to anyone about what you do here.

My best friend is a shrink and she's the one that explained to me a lot of what goes on here. I know you think you're getting one over on derp however I can also guarantee you that he thinks that he's in control and manipulating you.

Notice how he keeps on trying to interject himself into our conversation here? And how you're responding? That is what gives him his supply.

If you really want to bother him ignore him do not respond to him beyond something constructive indicating that he has a problem.

That is what I do.
    You're complaining instead of actually doing anything here.

You think your idea of what this place should is the default idea that all rational people should have.

I'm here for my own entertainment. I don't know you. I don't owe you anything. This isn't your board.

That's why you can take your advice and shove it as far as you possibly can on up into your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're complaining instead of actually doing anything here.

You think your idea of what this place should is the default idea that all rational people should have.

I'm here for my own entertainment. I don't know you. I don't owe you anything. This isn't your board.

That's why you can take your advice and shove it as far as you possibly can on up into your ass
    Now you read like DMC. This is a message board. Writing is all that we can do.

And I am not just complaining. I'm also encouraging you to get help because I believe that you need it. I've explained why with specific examples.

You don't argue any of that you just get mad and attempt to insult me. Reads like deflection.

I did ask LJ if he would turn on those ignore features.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm not saying with this place should or should not be. I am saying that the three of you are behaving like you have mental health issues and need to get some help.

I know you see what I'm talking about when it comes to derp. Is it that far-fetched to save that your compulsive need to respond to him is much the same?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best friend is a shrink and she's the one that recommend that I try to get you guys to go get mental help as what you are doing is addictive, compulsive behavior and it is not healthy.

I am irritated because I see this forum turning into what the club was 5 years ago with the front page being mostly derp and his suppliers going round with those one liners. I am not just trying to with you though.
    And I'm not saying with this place should or should not be. I am saying that the three of you are behaving like you have mental health issues and need to get some help.
    I'M IRRITATED BECAUSE THIS PLACE ISN'T HOW I LIKE IT AND YOU NEED HELP BECAUSE MY SHRINK SAID YOU DO THIS ABOUT HOW YOU AFFECT MY FEELINGS I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best friend is a shrink and she's the one that recommend that I try to get you guys to go get mental help as what you are doing is addictive, compulsive behavior and it is not healthy.

I am irritated because I see this forum turning into what the club was 5 years ago with the front page being mostly derp and his suppliers going round with those one liners. I am not just trying to with you though.
    I'M IRRITATED BECAUSE THIS PLACE ISN'T HOW I LIKE IT AND YOU NEED HELP BECAUSE MY SHRINK SAID YOU DO THIS ABOUT HOW YOU AFFECT MY FEELINGS I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think that invalidates everything that I've been saying?

And while I do have a shrink he's not the one I've been talking to about this conversation.

I'm more than comfortable talking about myself in relation to this. You come across as terrified of it and desperate to deflect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, who brings their friends on here for advice about posters? It's a sports message board sub forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, who brings their friends on here for advice about posters? It's a sports message board sub forum.
    we were getting drunk and I brought up how I thought a lot of you guys here were mentally ill and she wanted to see.

Blake you come here everyday and post for hours upon hours. that you need to minimize it like you do just speaks to your problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we were getting drunk and I brought up how I thought a lot of you guys here were mentally ill and she wanted to see.

Blake you come here everyday and post for hours upon hours. that you need to minimize it like you do just speaks to your problem.
    I come here to read the legit news items and lol at the stupid and move on.

That you think what I do here and what derp does here are similar things means you have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Seriously, go yourself already. This is old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That you think what I do here and what derp does here are similar things means you have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Sorry it's bothering your feels. At least you have a shrink to unload on at the bar with.
    And yet there are your round and rounds with derp on a daily basis usually late at night. I've demonstrated how you reflexively respond to him.

I get that you have your narrative but then you have what you actually do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, go yourself already. This is old.
    Nice edit. It's also ironic considering that you just told me that me being irritated didn't matter. That you put people through that exact reaction when you do your for days upon days upon months upon months and if they don't like it they can go themselves because you're just trying to get your LOLs.

You don't eat your feedback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a political take from Dr Fuz in sight. Just posting here, reply after reply in a Derp thread.

Poor guy should see someone about that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, cuckolds are known for their power of discernment.

Thread Information