My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops don't belong in schools.

This happens way too often.

You do not body slam a child. The sound of her skull hitting the concrete should be all any jury needs to hear. Lock him the up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Students at Liberty High School want officer Ethan Fournier fired or at least permanently removed from their campus.

Students and families allegedly look to transfer out of the Florida high school where a police officer body-slammed a teenage girl onto a concrete ground.

https://www.aol.com/florida-high-sch...185541248.html

... and AOL is still a thing? holy .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My good friends father was a fill in helper at a local school in San Diego. Not middle class suburbs. During a campus fight he was sucker punched by a student and it wrecked him physically for a while.

Video is pointless without context. What occurred minutes before. I disagree "student should never be body slammed". Context. Many of these students are larger than your average teacher and fights break out within the walls of classrooms. Context.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My good friends father was a fill in helper at a local school in San Diego. Not middle class suburbs. During a campus fight he was sucker punched by a student and it wrecked him physically for a while.

Video is pointless without context. What occurred minutes before. I disagree "student should never be body slammed". Context. Many of these students are larger than your average teacher and fights break out within the walls of classrooms. Context.
    Probably never the same. Ain't like on TV where Rockford gets sucker punched, gets up and 3 minutes later he's right as the post.

That's why I never went to one of those sits with the Suns Fans back 20 years ago. I was afraid of getting sucker punched...Girl: "Oh, go ahead, they won't hurt you, sweetheart. They want to be your friend."

Methinks she wanted me to get sucker punched.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops don't belong in schools.

This happens way too often.

You do not body slam a child. The sound of her skull hitting the concrete should be all any jury needs to hear. Lock him the up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Students at Liberty High School want officer Ethan Fournier fired or at least permanently removed from their campus.

Students and families allegedly look to transfer out of the Florida high school where a police officer body-slammed a teenage girl onto a concrete ground.

https://www.aol.com/florida-high-sch...185541248.html

... and AOL is still a thing? holy .
    A policeman in each school is encoded (because of Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting):

The 2021 Florida Statutes

le XLVIII
    EARLY LEARNING-20 EDUCATION CODE
    Chapter 1006
    SUPPORT FOR LEARNING
    View Entire Chapter
    1006.12 Safe-school officers at each public school.—For the protection and safety of school personnel, property, students, and visitors, each district school board and school district superintendent shall partner with law enforcement agencies or security agencies to establish or assign one or more safe-school officers at each school facility within the district, including charter schools. A district school board must collaborate with charter school governing boards to facilitate charter school access to all safe-school officer options available under this section. The school district may implement any combination of the options in subsections (1)-(4) to best meet the needs of the school district and charter schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed. We need context to be fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A policeman in each school is encoded (because of Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting):

The 2021 Florida Statutes

le XLVIII
    EARLY LEARNING-20 EDUCATION CODE
    Chapter 1006
    SUPPORT FOR LEARNING
    View Entire Chapter
    1006.12 Safe-school officers at each public school.—For the protection and safety of school personnel, property, students, and visitors, each district school board and school district superintendent shall partner with law enforcement agencies or security agencies to establish or assign one or more safe-school officers at each school facility within the district, including charter schools. A district school board must collaborate with charter school governing boards to facilitate charter school access to all safe-school officer options available under this section. The school district may implement any combination of the options in subsections (1)-(4) to best meet the needs of the school district and charter schools.
    Schools do not need armed officers.

Sorry. Each one you put in a school just adds another unit of risk to the pile of "unnecessary abuse of kids" or "unnecessary shooting". It is statistically inevitable.

How many violently assaulted or shot kids from cops are ok with you to achieve this "safe school"?

If you can't answer that question, you are not being honest about the issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only context you need is "adult man violently assaults unarmed child".

ing period.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ No. Not at all. She was a high-schooler. A young adult.
    You automatically insert your hatred of police in favor of objectivity.

You deny the young adult accountability, a major life issue too many kids have no idea how to grasp, let alone you don't know the reason for the slamming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only context you need is "adult man violently assaults unarmed child".

ing period.
    They'll drive ya to it, RG.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^ No. Not at all. She was a high-schooler. A young adult.
    You automatically insert your hatred of police in favor of objectivity.

You deny the young adult accountability, a major life issue too many kids have no idea how to grasp, let alone you don't know the reason for the slamming.
    In other words..."They'll drive you to it."

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schools do not need armed officers.

Sorry. Each one you put in a school just adds another unit of risk to the pile of "unnecessary abuse of kids" or "unnecessary shooting". It is statistically inevitable.

How many violently assaulted or shot kids from cops are ok with you to achieve this "safe school"?

If you can't answer that question, you are not being honest about the issue.
    Well, it's a good thing you don't live in FL where each PUBLIC/charter school must have one.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to body slam her. whatsoever. There were two cops there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully those students peacefully burn the school down for the good of society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully those students peacefully burn the school down for the good of society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information