Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry if I'm misinterpreting.. You think he's not a FA this upcoming season? He will be an unrestricted free agent.
    Wait, he's a UFA? I'm dumb I thought he was on the first year of his two-year deal, not the second one. Definitely hope the Spurs try to get him then. He'll be looking for a paycheck for sure though, especially if he keeps up a relatively good level of play, he's really underpaid right now. Wonder if the Spurs would be willing to go hard at him (since I'm not all sold that they'll throw a max at Collins) and try to outbid other teams to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him walk or trade him for something good to whatever sucker will take him

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post will never not be funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bbb but for the right price. Dude is a career ing loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    end of games all we run is derozan isos. every time. what happened to those plays pop used to draw up? he gives derozan more leeway than he ever gave duncan or manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    end of games all we run is derozan isos. every time. what happened to those plays pop used to draw up? he gives derozan more leeway than he ever gave duncan or manu
    Prolly afraid DePression might go off himself in a Jack in the Box parking lot if he so much as looks at him the wrong way. Seriously, if he's extended after the season I don't think I can watch any more Spurs games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took a 38 point game versus the ty Timberwolves for this thread to blow up. Glad there's more than 5 games in a season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thinking hommie is eager to find a way home to LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him walk or trade him for something good to whatever sucker will take him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not opposed to it. This team is perfectly built around him and if he keeps shooting the 3 like this...it makes sense to keep him around for another 2 years or so.
    "if he keeps shooting the 3 like this."

Didn't we say this for the last two years and he never did a damn thing to improve on it? Same iso player, choker bull . I really don't think I can stomach more years of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't we say this for the last two years and he never did a damn thing to improve on it? Same iso player, choker bull . I really don't think I can stomach more years of him.
    because he was shooting them to begin the year. had 2 games with three 3PM in the first 5 games to start the year. turns out it was a mirage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR + LMA on the court are net negatives.

3rd year in a row.

Move on from both. Please and thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR + LMA on the court are net negatives.

3rd year in a row.

Move on from both. Please and thank you.
    I have lost any hope that the FO will trade either of them. Now I’m just hoping they don’t resign them

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would still do a Lonnie and trey lyles for Mo Bamba. gives us what we need and I think they have given up on him being the man. (out right now do to covid). He can shoot the 3 and is good a defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most are in agreement we will be hard pressed to score even a first for DDR at the deadline - there are only 15 teams who can even trade a first round pick this year. I see his fair market value being 25mm this off-season with a possibility he gets 3yr/90mm from a team with cap space to burn (ourselves included). I will qualify my post with the statement I absolutely do not want to see DDR back for a penny over 15mm a year and even in that it would be at a reduced role of 6th man.

What you all think his value would be this summer in a sign and trade. In my opinion this is the only way we can salvage anything for him at this point. The teams that have cap space to outright sign him are not very appealing destinations. I could see a fringe contender taking a chance on him if they can get a 3yr commitment. I wonder if we could get a first, young player and cap filler from a team on the verge of contention with no cap space. The quality of the young player in the trade will likely be inversely related to the player who is being used to match salaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd rather have Collins instead of DeRozan. I just don't see a lot of players that we can add with 50 million in cap space besides him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Collins instead of DeRozan. I just don't see a lot of players that we can add with 50 million in cap space besides him.
    Montrez Harrel has a player option this summer. IMO, he would be ideal and should fetch a below $20M/yr price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montrez Harrel has a player option this summer. IMO, he would be ideal and should fetch a below $20M/yr price.
    Montrez Harrel doesn't play defense. We need rim protection and rebounding and it would be good to have at least 1 Center who can shoot the 3. I'd much rather get Holmes than Harrel

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montrez Harrel doesn't play defense. We need rim protection and rebounding and it would be good to have at least 1 Center who can shoot the 3. I'd much rather get Holmes than Harrel
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't and noone else is paying 30mil per year for detrash.
    He'll get his money...there's too much cap space available with to few UFA's... I just hope it's not here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He would fit next to Poetl. Not a great rim protector but moves his feet well and can rebound well enough. Holmes would be good too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade deadline is two months out on 25 March. Anybody think DeRozan can fetch a high 1st rounder between now and then?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade deadline is two months out on 25 March. Anybody think DeRozan can fetch a high 1st rounder between now and then?
    Nope...but he might fetch a low 1st rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d have to get creative but it’s possible. I think you’d have to package him with Murray and take back a bad contract in order to get a first. Example, I think Washington would do a DDR/Murray/Lyles for Westbrook/1st rd pick trade.

Westbrook’s contract is god awful but you’d also get a lottery pick. No risk no reward. You’d still have $50M available to go after a couple of FA to surround our young guys and both 2021 1st rd picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’d have to get creative but it’s possible. I think you’d have to package him with Murray and take back a bad contract in order to get a first. Example, I think Washington would do a DDR/Murray/Lyles for Westbrook/1st rd pick trade.

Westbrook’s contract is god awful but you’d also get a lottery pick. No risk no reward. You’d still have $50M available to go after a couple of FA to surround our young guys and both 2021 1st rd picks.
    That would be beyond stupid. Murray alone is better than Westbrook right now

Thread Information