MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get it boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember his plays against Cavs on the road last regular season...He came up huge in the 4th tonight...He's showing flashes of a Fearless-Big Time player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember his plays against Cavs on the road last regular season...He came up huge in the 4th tonight...He's showing flashes of a Fearless-Big Time player.
    Hope pop sticks with him starting even after Parker returns. His confidence is high right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Parker comes back, I think he'll be better off coming off the bench. He knows the offense and can help with the 2nd unit. His minutes need to be limited anyway. Let Murray keep the starting job.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Parker comes back, I think he'll be better off coming off the bench. He knows the offense and can help with the 2nd unit. His minutes need to be limited anyway. Let Murray keep the starting job.
    ...get ready to be disappointed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop did start George Hill over Parker in 2010 before Hill lost the job in the semis. I still expect Murray to cool down, but if he doesn't, we could see Pop "bringing Tony along slowly" for the whole season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember, not too long ago, numerous well educated Spur fans saying Murray had no game, after watching the preseason. Raise your hand, if you still have the same opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope pop sticks with him starting even after Parker returns. His confidence is high right now.
    Can't wait until Pop opts for Parker's "incorporate knowledge" over Murray's defense and offense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamnit, I can dream!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw this coming...Mills deal was unnecessary. And Spurs dont even have solid minutes for Forbes, BP3, or White WITH TP being out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw this coming...Mills deal was unnecessary. And Spurs dont even have solid minutes for Forbes, BP3, or White WITH TP being out
    Jordan Bell looking good for the Warriors too. We could have used a quality big for the rotation, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he can protect the ball better & work with Chip, he can be!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im really concerned about how these contracts are gonna shake out next year. PATFO have some decisions to make and it appears Gasol's contract may come back to bite them more than expected due to the cap not increasing next year as much as was expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO showing that they aint stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember, not too long ago, numerous well educated Spur fans saying Murray had no game, after watching the preseason. Raise your hand, if you still have the same opinion.
    The wisdom if one isn’t trolling is celebrating when someone far exceeds a previous level of play. That’s development . Happy to cheer for a youngster growing up and hoping he can maintain that level so that he keeps rotation minutes when the roster is whole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you did. You must be disgusted with the Spurs summer contracts. I figured that’s why we had not seen you much. Or just life keeping busy?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw what coming? A broken porker and we let go of our best PG?

You didn't see .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you did. You must be disgusted with the Spurs summer contracts. I figured that’s why we had not seen you much. Or just life keeping busy?
    Getting older leads to more responsibilities. Busy to say the least.. use Twitter as my Spurs fix when I have the time..much easier to use w/ mobile ..easier to filter the good conversations

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope my dude Brazil got that sig ready for this summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO showing that they aint stupid.
    Paying almost $100 million in total to Patty and Pau is pretty ing stupid tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by BatManu20; 10-24-2017 at 12:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope my dude Brazil got that sig ready for this summer.
    my nigg' Parker is getting closer to return... you know how it will end up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop did start George Hill over Parker in 2010 before Hill lost the job in the semis. I still expect Murray to cool down, but if he doesn't, we could see Pop "bringing Tony along slowly" for the whole season.
    The difference then was, Ginobili was starting and they didn't really have a third PG, let alone someone the caliber of Mills.

That's why Parker will eventually reclaim the starting job: because he has to for the rotation to make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference then was, Ginobili was starting and they didn't really have a third PG, let alone someone the caliber of Mills.

That's why Parker will eventually reclaim the starting job: because he has to for the rotation to make sense.
    I'm firmly of the belief that Pop was going to start two PGs this season had Paul come over. I don't think he has any reservations about having two come off the bench. It's not really even a big deal if they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he wont start...because we will be worse

Thread Information