Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first sign was him literally getting fat right after he ditched the Blazers to join us. I mean you usually save that for when you win something.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This^^ The Spurs played really sloppy and were still right there.
    Because we can defend again. That's why we can always stay in games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This^^ The Spurs played really sloppy and were still right there.
    "No, blow it all up. Release DeRozan, he sucks worse than Forbes. Fire Pop and put the Coyote in charge. Start Luka, he will drop 50/10/10."

- Spurs fan since 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got the pass way ing slow if it was meant for him. Definitely not on Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm ing glad about is that Keldon didn't get injured after that RC_Drunkford said he did

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the ing refs gave it to the pels. Like they had money on it.

really good point shaving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is a problem. Looks old and is being a little about taking threes because they werent falling the first game and a half of the season.

Yak looks like the better center.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Darth is good people, tbh. He's not like Bynumite who's post count consists of mentioning the team he hates the most. He actually brings discussion to the forum.
    Iíd die for you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loss is a loss, still. And yet, I think this was a good loss. The youngins had a chance to play late, and they were hanging on all the way to the end. Had any of those shots fallen, they might’ve stolen one. And that’s with Ingram going off and the Pels having like a million FTs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d die for you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not a bad loss. DeRozan and Aldridge had sub par games and still with an earshot from winning on a road b2b. Really only the 5 pt possession kept them from pulling it out.

Plus Derrick White is still on his way back to add to the depth. Promising signs for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon pretty much proved he's one of the best athletes in the league with this game.

He didn't get backed down at all by Zion.

In fact, I'd argue he had the better game.

He killed Zion on the defensive end whenever he was assigned to him.

Next test: LeBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good chance Keldon fouls out against Bron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon pretty much proved he's one of the best athletes in the league with this game.

Good take away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 5 pt play was legit. Demar wasn't squared up he was more on guy's side. Pop challenged n it got reviewed in slow motion n still went against us. Then demar fails to block out n almost kills zion...clear foul clear 5pt play...we lucked out they didn't hit him with flagrant to make it even worse n more one sided

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Johnson is strong and all, but it's hard to back down shorter players. Johnson was really wedging himself in there, and his lower center of gravity basically made him immovable. That's why Zion kept trying to spin on Johnson -- Keldon was committed to not being bowled over. Once the Spurs started rotating to catch the spin, Williamson didn't have an easy way to score. Dude's gotta be willing/able to shoot over shorter players or else more teams will guard him that way. Johnson is special, but he's not unique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great fight back at the end of the 3rd, just couldn’t close it out.
    My observations:

- Lonnie Dubs. impact over the first 3 games can’t be understated. He has been solid and at times spectacular. Most consistent Spur so far perhaps next to...

- Patty Mills. Best stretch of basketball I’ve seen from him in some time. His playmaking in the 2nd quarter was great to see. I know that’s not his role full time, but makes for a dangerous pairing with D. White when he returns.

- KJ is a bad man. Probably the most fun guy to watch on the team at the moment. When he gets the ball and attacks, 1/2 of the time something good happens. Think he will get that up to about 70% by the end of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 5 pt play was legit. Demar wasn't squared up he was more on guy's side. Pop challenged n it got reviewed in slow motion n still went against us. Then demar fails to block out n almost kills zion...clear foul clear 5pt play...we lucked out they didn't hit him with flagrant to make it even worse n more one sided
    I do think it was a legit call, and DMDR probably wasn't upset with it as much as he was upset with the no-calls on the other side. There were a couple of plays where you could hear skin slapping but no whistle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think it was a legit call, and DMDR probably wasn't upset with it as much as he was upset with the no-calls on the other side. There were a couple of plays where you could hear skin slapping but no whistle.
    yeah, Murray got smashed under the basket that triggered the fast beak that led to the 5 point play. I really bad no call.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge is absolutely putrid. Whoever was saying he's the best player on the team is living in a distant, distant past. ing terrible player. I wish the Spurs could have traded him in the off-season. Demar, I was happy with the first two games, but again, he got frustrated and taken out again. Will he ever figure it out? When things aren't going his way, he seems to have this loser mentality out there. He let's it all get to him. He doesn't seem like he has the makeup of a winner (he's the exact opposite of Manu when it comes to a winning mentality).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson is strong and all, but it's hard to back down shorter players. Johnson was really wedging himself in there, and his lower center of gravity basically made him immovable. That's why Zion kept trying to spin on Johnson -- Keldon was committed to not being bowled over. Once the Spurs started rotating to catch the spin, Williamson didn't have an easy way to score. Dude's gotta be willing/able to shoot over shorter players or else more teams will guard him that way. Johnson is special, but he's not unique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there it is. The point where you know that your team sucks but youíre in denial and you want to blame officiating on the result of the game. Sitting in your parentsís basement screaming conspiracy.
    To be fair Ingram was getting some Harden-esque calls throughout the game. Spurs blew it due to low-IQ play from their supposed leader however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray with 6 turnovers did not help.

Thread Information