Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a good call by the ref... DeMar undercut zion...he also lost his mind and deserved the tech, he also was rightfully called for a blocking foul...ingram didn't extend his arm...watch the replay... DeMar has a history of losing his mind during games... At crucial times too... We need to hold him accountable for being mentally weak and not coddle him... https://youtu.be/k5F9HHGRh4s
    Back to being a poster, I see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It was the designed play!"

Shut the up, duncan2k5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson is strong and all, but it's hard to back down shorter players. Johnson was really wedging himself in there, and his lower center of gravity basically made him immovable. That's why Zion kept trying to spin on Johnson -- Keldon was committed to not being bowled over. Once the Spurs started rotating to catch the spin, Williamson didn't have an easy way to score. Dude's gotta be willing/able to shoot over shorter players or else more teams will guard him that way. Johnson is special, but he's not unique.
    I don't see it. He wasn't wedging himself like Chuck Hayes would. His feet were constantly moving while defending him. I'll dig up more defensive possessions later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. He wasn't wedging himself like Chuck Hayes would. His feet were constantly moving while defending him. I'll dig up more defensive possessions later.

That's an atypical possession. You obviously don't wedge yourself into a person facing you up. That'll just lead to a foul call. I'm talking about when Williams tried to post Johnson up (which was by far the most common way Zion operated). Keldon basically locked himself in, full arm bar and wide base, behind Zion. Williamson couldn't back him down then and tried to spin around him to get to the bucket. That worked somewhat, but Poeltl, Gay and even Aldridge to an extent would immediately drop to wall Zion off once he'd committed to a direction. It was a very good gameplan against Zion at this point in his career. But in like a seven-game series, Keldon would fall apart. His legs would be gone after the first few games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully you manage to be disappointed in yourself and learn from this experience.

i said this was an L and was right. i like how you didn’t say this would be a W for the spurs. maybe one day you’ll have conviction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm a patient man but LA is well past his welcome. I wouldn't even mind losing a few game showcasing him for some distant promise or whatever. Used to love LA and he did some good for us. I truly think Pop ed up a lot of opportunities with him. Still... it's time to bull another team into giving us something of valuefor him. LETS DO IT PATFO! Quit being a and come on!!!!!!!!
    What good did he do for us? Pout about touches, demanded a trade, then continued to pout and publicly state how much he wants to play for another team?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hopefully you manage to be disappointed in yourself and learn from this experience.

i said this was an L and was right. i like how you didn’t say this would be a W for the spurs. maybe one day you’ll have conviction.
    Such a stupid comment if i ever heard one. You had a 50% chance of beeing right, but in the end it was nothing more than betting on an L.

The Way the game went, it could easily have been a W. Let Keldon and Gay hit their open 3 Pointers and the Spurs win. Far away from the clear L you were talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What good did he do for us? Pout about touches, demanded a trade, then continued to pout and publicly state how much he wants to play for another team?
    I said Pop screwed up with him. Part of a player being the best version of himself has quite a bit to do with how the coach decides to coach him. Pop could have put his foot down and made him Option 1B or 2 while still maximizing what he's good at. The HC just let him do all this crap you're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a winning shot just two games ago. He needs to be fed in the post and get him started early. Murray doesn’t do a good job facilitating when Aldridge gets to touch the ball and gets him involved. I’m not a big fan of Aldridge but we need him to score high teens and grab 8+ rebounds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    empty calories
    rent free
    How you gonna claim rent free, when you're the one who called me out in another thread for praising Ingram? That's not how this works.

Just eat your sandwich and be quiet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you gonna claim rent free, when you're the one who called me out in another thread for praising Ingram? That's not how this works.

Just eat your sandwich and be quiet.
    You're the one who came in here to suck him off tbh. Pop not giving y'all Nephew must really hurt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one who came in here to suck him off tbh. Pop not giving y'all Nephew must really hurt.
    Lakers rang, Nephew didn't. Spurs are in the basement. I'm so hurt right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew rang in Toronto while the Lakers went fishing that season, sport.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew rang in Toronto while the Lakers went fishing that season, sport.
    Yeah, in contrived/tainted fashion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, in contrived/tainted fashion.
    Agreed, but he did ring while the Lakers watched from the couch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but he did ring while the Lakers watched from the couch.
    True, but at least the Lakers won a legitimate championship.

Sure, they didn't deserve James or Davis wanting to play with them, the same way they've never really deserved it, but they did pay a fair price for Davis and had to overcome some significant holes to win.

Granted, it was lucky that the Clippers/Bucks were out of the way and the Heat injured (they wouldn't have beaten them anyway), but that often factors in. What S bag pulled is in its own category.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're only hiding your hurt cause you're a disappointment to everyone around you. So that means vicariously living through the Lakers. I don't mind seeing the Lakers win again. Your life needs purpose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're only hiding your hurt cause you're a disappointment to everyone around you. So that means vicariously living through the Lakers. I don't mind seeing the Lakers win again. Your life needs purpose.
    Keep following me around and replying to all my post with the same personal digs. Like i care about the opinion of some random guy online

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep following me around and replying to all my post with the same personal digs. Like i care about the opinion of some random guy online
    You follow this Spurs board for no particular reason than to see if we care about your opinion about us. Don't know if you realize, but there's very few people who do that and have time for it.
    That's the definition of a ing loser in life. Look around you. Read the room. It's pretty ing sad that you're doing this.

Thread Information