DeRozan ting on you
    you know Tim Duncan
    your takes
    island trash posting from a hut

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this cesspool (and I mean that in a good way) of a forum, he's by far my least favorite poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this cesspool (and I mean that in a good way) of a forum, he's by far my least favorite poster.
    He literally spent all night bashing DeMar and LaMarcus. It's some dedication, for sure. Or maybe obsession is the better word.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that's the original poster on that account but I could be wrong. Who knows.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that's the original poster on that account but I could be wrong. Who knows.
    Yeah, I have mentioned a couple of times that I didn't remember him always being such a whiny prick. It seems like it's only been a couple of seasons of this baggery. I could be recalling wrong though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually remember him as a quality poster back in the day. I'd say it's definitely not the original guy too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He keeps saying “Demar’s stats are all empty calorie stats” over and over again. I sure wish he or someone else would explain exactly that means. Take his nightly production away for ten games or so, and then talk to me about what you think is “empty calorie production.” It’s nonsense. You may not like him, but he’s still the most skilled offensive player on the team, especially if he can knock I down a three here and there to help spacing. Not sure why I’m even wasting my time. I don’t think he can be the best player on a championship team, but he’s still an all-star player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Murray ever put up the stats Demar does he would nut all over himself though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the span of 30 minutes, this literally replied to people in EIGHT consecutive posts (in the same thread, mind you) about the same thing: DeMar. All with one-liners. All with nothing new to say.

this idiot and his obsession with DeMar

timvp if there was ever a time to ban someone, this is it
    Last edited by Dejounte; 12-30-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp if there was ever a time to ban someone, this is it
    What I want is a feature that hides ignored posts entirely and doesn't show their quotes when a non-ignored poster quotes them. Basically make them completely invisible. But I'm already getting much more than I paid for with this site so I'll try not to be too much of a choosy beggar.

Thread Information