Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would the Spurs current roster be better now and in the coming few years if they traded for the Lakers package of Ingram, Lonzo, Hart in lieu of DDR, Keldon, Jakob. I myself will take our current players and glad the Spurs went that route instead of the Lakers package. What do y'all think, what are your thoughts?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is certainly the most valuable of those players but I'm fine with what we've got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is empty calories, Lnzo Bust, and Hart is a nice player but prolly will never be more than a Corey Joseph. Spurs could've done much better than DePression/Poeltl/1st but I'm not losing sleep over not taking the Lakers' garbage.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically Ingram vs Keldon. And Ingram was damaged goods with that blood clot issue that will still end his career if it ever shows again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Lakers ever offered Ingram.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs trade DDR or sign someone with the cap space he helps create by leaving, the haul could wind up being pretty impressive.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is awesome. You people are smoking crack.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Basically Ingram vs Keldon. And Ingram was damaged goods with that blood clot issue that will still end his career if it ever shows again.
    good point. this is the right take.

i do like ingram a lot though. if healthy then he'll be balling out for a long time.

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs trade DDR or sign someone with the cap space he helps create by leaving, the haul could wind up being pretty impressive.
    Which top tier FA is max worthy by 2021? With all these recent extensions, who else are left? Collins and Merkanen probably...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is awesome. You people are smoking crack.
    He's literally the type of player we would make fun of for other teams having as their star until we traded for the same archetype in DePression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Lakers ever offered Ingram.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. It was never those three. I think MagAIDS offered Hart and Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which top tier FA is max worthy by 2021? With all these recent extensions, who else are left? Collins and Merkanen probably...
    Yeah-- sadly, not many left. I think we'll have to see if a young player emerges this season with growth similar to Domantas Sabonis or Christian Wood last season, or Siakam the year before. I'd be happy with them adding two solid players for depth, as long as they're both net positive guys.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers never offered Ingram. The way i remember it was Hart, Ball and the corpse of Loul Deng and a pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is the best player, Keldon/DDR better package

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's literally the type of player we would make fun of for other teams having as their star until we traded for the same archetype in DePression.
    He's nothing like demar. Did you watch him play yesterday? He can shoot, he rebounds, he's a great passer, he plays defense, he's a good teammate (doesn't force the issue like demar does), he has incredible length. Dude is a future superstar.

I'm a big fan of Keldon, but he's not anywhere near ingram's level

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently:

Ingram>DD, just by a small bit. If Ingram can carry the Pelicans to the Playoff, than there's a big difference.
    Jakob>Ball
    Keldon> Hart.

At the moment, Ingram is the best player, but i think the Trade with Raptors helped us improves in other spots and hurried up our rebuild.

Jakob helps us defesnively, and i think people don't understand how big of an impact Jakob has on the defenive.

Ultimatley, if keldon can be a high end two way player or an All-start, we made the right trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's nothing like demar. Did you watch him play yesterday? He can shoot, he rebounds, he's a great passer, he plays defense, he's a good teammate (doesn't force the issue like demar does), he has incredible length. Dude is a future superstar.

Keldon has played one game in his second season, and has never had blood clots. At this point, Ingram looked like a complete and total bust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to stop ing talking as if Ingram/Ball/Hart was the actual offer. It wasn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

all while getting blown out. I hate DPR's game but he's at least led a team to the playoffs before (in the East but still). He's also by all accounts a good teammate. Meanwhile Ingram is one blood clot away from being out of the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether you thought he should have been or not, Ingram was an All-Star in the West last season and has progressed enough to where he's inarguably not a bust.

And for the 37th time, Lowry + the 2nd unit repeatedly led the Raptors to the playoffs, not the guy who's perennially a severe net negative.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only on spurstalk can you find astute analysis that Brandon Ingram and ja morant are scrubs. Oh, and Keldon Johnson is about to be an all star

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all while getting blown out. I hate DPR's game but he's at least led a team to the playoffs before (in the East but still). He's also by all accounts a good teammate. Meanwhile Ingram is one blood clot away from being out of the league.
    Demar's never led any team anywhere good. He's a scrub and ingram's already better than him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would the Spurs current roster be better now and in the coming few years if they traded for the Lakers package of Ingram, Lonzo, Hart in lieu of DDR, Keldon, Jakob. I myself will take our current players and glad the Spurs went that route instead of the Lakers package. What do y'all think, what are your thoughts?
    Was Lonzo ever part of the deal? I don't remember that

Thread Information