My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bad timing Kristen Pitzen

“On Friday evening, one of our teachers created a personal social media post that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag. Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value our District instills in our students and is an expectation of our employee,” the school district posted on Facebook.

“We take this matter seriously and are investigating and addressing it.”

The Google cache for Pitzen’s now deleted LinkedIn page said she is an “English Second Language Teacher” in Orange County, California, Newport Mesa Unified School District. Her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages are also deleted.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Thoughts, Reck?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bad timing Kristen Pitzen

“On Friday evening, one of our teachers created a personal social media post that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag. Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value our District instills in our students and is an expectation of our employee,” the school district posted on Facebook.

“We take this matter seriously and are investigating and addressing it.”

The Google cache for Pitzen’s now deleted LinkedIn page said she is an “English Second Language Teacher” in Orange County, California, Newport Mesa Unified School District. Her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages are also deleted.
    My question for safe space Chumpettes would be why does their goty flag take precedence over the American flag?

Thread Information