Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    of course derp like Arby's
    srs though, wtf is wrong with Arby's? It's in delicious and way better than the third rate roast beef you can get at Walmart or HEB or Kroger or Meijer or wherever, and plus only at Arby's can you get Arby's signature Arby's sauce and horsey sauce. They really should sell them in the stores.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven’t seen the movie. But if we’re grading Gal Gadot’s looks only, she sexy. Or hot. Take your pick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You didn't answer the question.

Is Arby's not good?
    Of course Arby's isn't good. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Jesus christ you're re ed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why would that be so funny, slob?
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH ARBY'S

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    srs though, wtf is wrong with Arby's? It's in delicious and way better than the third rate roast beef you can get at Walmart or HEB or Kroger or Meijer or wherever, and plus only at Arby's can you get Arby's signature Arby's sauce and horsey sauce. They really should sell them in the stores.
    yeah I'm sure Arby's uses only the finest cuts of meat that puts boar's head to shame

MAGA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Gal Gadot and stuff.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Of course Arby's isn't good. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Jesus christ you're re ed
    You're the guy who spent how many years talking up McDonalds?

You have no f'ing self awareness whatsoever, cuckold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're the guy who spent how many years talking up McDonalds?

You have no f'ing self awareness whatsoever, cuckold.
    The McDonald's bit was a joke, re , but at least they have mc ing salads there.

LAY OFF MUH ARBY'S

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The McDonald's bit was a joke, re
    Don't revise history, board cuckold. You've been shown the receipts already.
    Your enthusiasm for McDonalds is not in dispute.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This movie was horrible but Wiig was a cute villain.

The gold suit looked so stupid lmao.
    I dug the Lynda Carter cameo. Still would.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I don't get why Hollywood suffers from such nelophobia, but as a glasses wearer, I take offense to making every geeky girl wear glasses before they take them off and somehow transform into hot women.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Batman and Robin is a masterpiece compared to this .... worst DC film since Catwoman.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Terrible movie. Took me two days to watch it because I kept falling asleep on it.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't get why Hollywood suffers from such nelophobia, but as a glasses wearer, I take offense to making every geeky girl wear glasses before they take them off and somehow transform into hot women.
    Agree. Trope is trope. But Wiig was just adorable imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yikes tbh. Meh on the first one but this one was pretty bad.

-What's the point of the golden armor if it gets ripped to shreds by Chetah and can't really stop Max Lord?

-Max lord didn't notice a golden rope wrapped around his leg?

-Doesn't he have to be physically touching people to be making a wish? Then they came up with a plot point that he could be beamed into everyone's tv and the particles touch so it was like it was all interconnected. That felt like lazy writing and a reshoot to fix a plot whole that didn't actually get fixed.

-Wiig wishes to be an apex predator and she gets transformed into a Cheetah of all things? I get that's the character but I didn't think they made that a logical decision that a plain jane turned dime piece would make.

-The logic of how the wishes were executed were dumb and inconsistent. Guy wishes for his land to be divided and a giant wall appears but a guy wishes for a farm and farm animals appear outside of the building where the wish was made. Lol what? Also a woman wishes for all the Irish to basically go back to Ireland and they then show cops rounding them up, that wasn't really the wish. Yet her husband asks for her to drop dead and she does. wtf?

-Why did Steve Trevor come back in the body of another man? I get he died but bringing someone back from the dead seems like it would be pretty easy compared to a massive border wall appearing out of nowhere.

-What's the point of the flying scene? They make it seem like she's following Max's jet but then they cut to her being back at her home and grabbing the golden armor? She learns how to fly but it doesn't really aide the actual plot.

-Isn't the golden armor supposed to be invincible, if so why is it assumed that Asteria died?

-How did WW know that Wiigs character made a wish when the get together and meet that guy with the knowledge of the wish-thingy. Also Wiigs character sees Wonder Woman and immediately knows that its her. Wouldn't everyone? That seems like an in-universe plot hole.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HBO saw it coming. That's why they decided to put this on Max instead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I didn't the point of having it tbh. Its supposed to be invincible, or something, but it gets ripped to shreds by Cheetah? Pretty stupid tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dammit I watched the whole 2.5 hours of that garbage.

I thought part of the point of calling it 1984 was also to give it a thorough 1980s vibe. Stranger Things does it way way better.

They should have just copied Black Panther and had Cheetah grow up a scorned Amazonian that got booted off the island, looking for revenge, wanting to take over the island, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dammit I watched the whole 2.5 hours of that garbage.

I thought part of the point of calling it 1984 was also to give it a thorough 1980s vibe. Stranger Things does it way way better.

They should have just copied Black Panther and had Cheetah grow up a scorned Amazonian that got booted off the island, looking for revenge, wanting to take over the island, etc.

That's a lot better tbh. Instead they basically copied Amazing Spider-Man 2. Also, how they actually turn her into Cheetah was pretty stupid. She wants to be an "alpha predator", next thing she's a Cheetah.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I used to eat bread Arby's was always good and their jamocha shake is off the hook! Those who hate hate because they heard somewhere it was crap or they follow trends.

My buddy in LA hated on Arby's always and only because he's a nerd who is obsessed with the Simpsons and well the Simpson's made fun of Arby's. Dorks!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When I used to eat bread Arby's was always good and their jamocha shake is off the hook! Those who hate hate because they heard somewhere it was crap or they follow trends.

My buddy in LA hated on Arby's always and only because he's a nerd who is obsessed with the Simpsons and well the Simpson's made fun of Arby's. Dorks!
    What a terrific story. Thank you for sharing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Not understanding the Arby’s hate tbh. As far as fast food places go it’s top tier imo.

sandwhiches are good, curly fries are nice, motz sticks are great. As Joey mentioned their coffee shake is fantastic. If I’m on a road trip and need to stop somewhere to grab food Arby’s is generally a top choice for me

Thread Information