Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It’s about time for me to jump to a new bandwagon. Per bandwagoner rules, I retain my rights to the 6 Patriots rings and now get full custody of all future Josh Allen Dynasty rings. DeadlyDynasty make some room, it’s ride or die with Buffalo!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Oh boy...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would say only pussies & assholes join a division rival but then again I joined Philly's bandwagon in 2017-18 playoffs and will be definitely rooting for Philly again this weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've definitely changed my mind on Josh Allen as the season progressed. The Pittsburgh game really did it for me. He hangs in the pocket like a tiger, takes hits and pops right back up, knows just when to get rid of the ball, rarely fumbles or takes mindless sacks anymore. He's not just a big lumbering running QB/tight end hybrid.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lol at loyalty for sport teams.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anyone but Mahomes

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Especially pro teams

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol at not having loyalty for sport teams.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why should I be loyal for Patriots? I've become fan of the team because of Brady, then I got attached to Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, James White, Deion Lewis, coach Belicheat. When they are all gone, and team will be full of guys I don't care about, why should I remain Patriots fan? I'm not from Boston, not even from Massachusetts. But but it's right thing to do. Wrong

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    BURN

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why should I be loyal for Patriots? I've become fan of the team because of Brady, then I got attached to Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, James White, Deion Lewis, coach Belicheat. When they are all gone, and team will be full of guys I don't care about, why should I remain Patriots fan? I'm not from Boston, not even from Massachusetts. But but it's right thing to do. Wrong
    I'm not saying you need to have loyalties on every single sport, for example: I'm not a fan of any NFL team. But you do need to have loyalty to at least one sport's team to trully apreciate the full sports' fandom experience, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You can cheat your girl, get tired of your favourte food, listen to different music genres, but true sport's fandom is forever.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It’s about time for me to jump to a new bandwagon. Per bandwagoner rules, I retain my rights to the 6 Patriots rings and now get full custody of all future Josh Allen Dynasty rings. DeadlyDynasty make some room, it’s ride or die with Buffalo!
    Application approved
    I've definitely changed my mind on Josh Allen as the season progressed. The Pittsburgh game really did it for me. He hangs in the pocket like a tiger, takes hits and pops right back up, knows just when to get rid of the ball, rarely fumbles or takes mindless sacks anymore. He's not just a big lumbering running QB/tight end hybrid.
    Application pending

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm in the pro-Bills club but not the bills mafia club. Which means I'll root for you guys over majority of AFC teams, especially the squealers, but probably not against KC.

Though if you guys were to make the Super Bowl I'd be in full support of Buffalo over either the Fudge Packers or the 'Aints. Not Seattle or Dallas though, those are my actual favorite teams.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I like Mahomes. He seems a little bit phony; but it's almost unheard of now for someone to get to that level and not be.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like Mahomes. He seems a little bit phony; but it's almost unheard of now for someone to get to that level and not be.
    Agreed

Aaron Fraudgers is the true phony and sociopath tbh. No play in football gives me more joy than a defensive QB sack on Fraudgers.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I'm still undecided on whether I'm a TB or Buffalo fan. I'll probably announce my decision before the playoffs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Pulling for Packers/Bucs

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    IN for 2020 playoffs

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Pulling for Packers and a miracle Cowboy playoff game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pulling for Packers and a miracle Cowboy playoff game
    Then you're gonna cry when CeeDee catches the one that Dez "didn't" catch and the Cowboys bleed out the clock and the Packers lose because sorry old Rodgers can't pull a last ditch hail mary anymore.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Application approved

Application pending
    Lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Congrats on taking over the division, DeadlyDynasty. I’ve always hated the Jets and Dolphins and their stupid fans, but always liked Bills fans. They deserve this

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then you're gonna cry when CeeDee catches the one that Dez "didn't" catch and the Cowboys bleed out the clock and the Packers lose because sorry old Rodgers can't pull a last ditch hail mary anymore.
    CeeDee's key 3rd down drop will probably be forgotten. But that was a major up. Left them at 4th and 19 instead of 4 and 5 or so.

Thread Information