Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah all ready looking at tap not much else to due to Covid - If we’re able to swing a trade that gets us a late first I think it would be very realistic to get a good Power Forward and Center.

Ps If you watch Sengun vid mute it cause the announcer yells his name out in slow motion every time he scores. Lol
    Yup,

While I don't think we'll be a top 10 lottery team, there's no hurry for us to commit to a $25+ million dollar risk next offseason. That goes for ANYBODY. We aren't likely to win a championship this year or next, but we are likely to be compe ive which will help our current young guys develop. Find another Keldon (a big) in next year's draft and we should be set... Sign some placeholders to 1-2 year deals (PJ Tucker, Tristan Thompson) to allow the "next Keldon" to take his time and develop into our next great big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wants a washed up Griffin and his bloated contract, draft or or bring In a young to run and keep building team chemistry. It seems we might have turned a corner and recovering from number 2’s bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wants a washed up Griffin and his bloated contract, draft or or bring In a young to run and keep building team chemistry. It seems we might have turned a corner and recovering from number 2’s bull
    Yep.

Cease and desist from overpaying and overplaying declining 30+s.
    That was one of Poppeds schticks for too many players and too long the past years.

Phx has really turned it around. And nary an overpaid vet on the roster whatsoever. Spurs have new life with the young uns. Don't screw that up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

7'8" wingspan? Are you kidding me? That must be a typo
    This is who I want if we don't get a top 3 pick.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    There has to be some euros that can contribute more than the trash we have on our roster now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has to be some euros that can contribute more than the trash we have on our roster now
    Alperen Sengun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boucher with 24 in 28 tonight, couple steals a block; can shoot the 3...best yet 9 for 9 from line
    Boucher and Richaun Holmes are both currently leading their respective teams in +/- and win shares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boucher and Richaun Holmes are both currently leading their respective teams in +/- and win shares.
    I like Boucher but he isn't a free agent this upcoming offseason. I watched Richaun a bit, not as big of a fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Boucher but he isn't a free agent this upcoming offseason. I watched Richaun a bit, not as big of a fan.
    I've been watching a lot of Holmes and he's growing on me. Wish he shot the three though. Boucher is really impressive in the right match ups, and I think he could play some minutes at PF with a guy like Poeltl behind him. One more year after this one on his deal, but I imagine not untouchable yet as trade bait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though Drew might call him a Marfan Demi-God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marvin Bagley might be available.
    If he could stay healthy and his father let him be his own man, he would be worth the risk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he could stay healthy and his father let him be his own man, he would be worth the risk
    Consistently hitting 3's would make him an attractive target....I haven't seen that in his game though... im not sure if its because of ability or design.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Blake Griffen going to get traded this year. Not sure if he is an upgrade and worth the salary hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished watching the Celtics/Pistons game and I couldn’t help but think of this thread and how Blake Griffin looks so bad and washed Future Spur material

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall people necessarily being proponents of a Griffin trade, just saying we could envision it. Obviously, he'd need to somewhat resemble the player he was though and even then it'd probably be a fall back option in the off season.

Given the commitment to Poeltl, spending a decent amount on another rim running center makes no sense. The focus needs to be moreso on a 3.5 or failing that a 4.5, who can space the floor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not want griffen for anything. Maybe if we got picks back i would take him on but it would be in the OKC nature of taking him on for picks to hopefully trade later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Blake Griffen going to get traded this year. Not sure if he is an upgrade and worth the salary hit.
    Not necessarily a big fan of BG but they trade I suggested is mainly to get Detroit’s 1st rd draft pick and bey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Officially tied for 4th worst record. The lottery could be the best bet to get a talented 6'9 and above player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In tank I trust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Officially tied for 4th worst record. The lottery could be the best bet to get a talented 6'9 and above player.
    Evan Mobley, please and thank you.

Get him on a diet plan that can gain him 20 or 30 pounds, though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like a Lonnie-DeAndre Hunter swap. Atlanta is paying Danilo and Bogdonabic big money, plus they have Reddish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like a Lonnie-DeAndre Hunter swap. Atlanta is paying Danilo and Bogdonabic big money, plus they have Reddish.
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not want griffen for anything. Maybe if we got picks back i would take him on but it would be in the OKC nature of taking him on for picks to hopefully trade later.
    Griffin looks terrible this year. I watched the game last night and he was getting burned off the dribble, couldn't shoot, and just looked done. If he were Tim Duncan he'd of admitted that the wheels have come off, but of course he's not going to walk away from those phat checks. Detroit will be lucky to trade him. They'll need a trade partner who hasn't watched Blake play the last two years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evan Mobley, please and thank you.

Get him on a diet plan that can gain him 20 or 30 pounds, though.

God. Imagine if they sign another 6'6 SG/SF. I would lose it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there a seven foot stiff from the former Yugoslavia available?

Thread Information