Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just asked for numbers, not a long winded rationalizing for your re ed world views. Do you not have any numbers?
    I'm watching football, not googling how many SJWs (BLM/Antifa Marxists) got-marched from May-August of 2020... look it up yourself, I'm logging prod failures for work and watching football, like I said, no time for a 3rd task

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm watching football, not googling how many SJWs (BLM/Antifa Marxists) got-marched from May-August of 2020... look it up yourself, I'm logging prod failures for work and watching football, like I said, no time for a 3rd task
    Your claim, your burden of proof. Your refusal to provide evidence is duly noted.

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Typical Democrat behavior...

Let's see, just in this past month alone you've completely on: blacks, gays, and blue collar workers. I.e., 3 of the most loyal Democratic voting blocs in the USA.

What kind of foundation do you think your party is built on? Wall Street, Soros and the Hamptons alone? Give me a break,
    You don't need much of a foundation when you can mass steal votes.

Democrats are allowed to be two-faced and say all kinds of creepy, disconnected sh** as long as they control the ballot boxes.

They just allegedly put a guy into the presidency who nobody liked because they were siphoning millions of votes.

And the problem is not exclusive to Democrats, but just speaking for how it applies to Will, he looks the other way and feels validated about his nonsense.

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I don't have to, because they're not my voting bloc. You're the one who continuously takes heaping dumps on your own voting blocs.
    Democrats lost huge numbers of minorities in voting this time around. It's why they had to cheat more blatantly than usual and were caught.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Your claim, your burden of proof. Your refusal to provide evidence is duly noted.
    Might as well just go ahead and change theme skin to Bucs this year if you're rooting for Brady to get #7, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Legacy took a hit because of dynasty Cowboys built trading him but IMO superior to Bo Jackson. Even in the SEC.
    The legacy took a hit because he signed with the USFL and played 3 of his peak years there.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is why you earn the Avante comparison. Constantly wrong or misinformed but never willing to acknowledge it.

Post Count
    Walker is bi-polar. Of course he’s a Trump supporter.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    best college RB of all time

only famous in the NFL because the team that traded him did well. he had 1 NFL season where he was great production wise, then a lot of "good not great"

ricky williams was another goat-tier college RB who was famous for a trade, but he had a better NFL career than walker did despite all the weed stuff

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

best college RB of all time

only famous in the NFL because the team that traded him did well. he had 1 NFL season where he was great production wise, then a lot of "good not great"

ricky williams was another goat-tier college RB who was famous for a trade, but he had a better NFL career than walker did despite all the weed stuff
    Best college running back was Barry Sanders.
    Last edited by JulioJay; 03-13-2021 at 04:02 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    best single season, sure

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Marshall Faulk, tbh.

Marshall Faulk, tbh.
    How Faulk ended up at San Diego State is a mystery to me. He was from Louisiana, how he escaped the south?

Faulk, like Walker would be in the discussion, but we never saw anyone in college football put on the show Sanders put on his senior season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How Faulk ended up at San Diego State is a mystery to me. He was from Louisiana, how he escaped the south?

Faulk, like Walker would be in the discussion, but we never saw anyone in college football put on the show Sanders put on his senior season.
    When is Avante like a grandfather clock?
    When both hands are on the 12.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Warnock is a dolt and he'll lose to whoever next year. Doug Jones 2.0. Unfortunately Ossoff is in for a very long 6 years.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

He's baaaaaaaaaack!!! #NotDeadYet

Thread Information